• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling guys (F/M)

KatyT

Someone over PM asked me if I ever tickled a guy. I told him that, no, I don't think so, but then I remembered one guy that I did tickle quite often. So I thought I'd journal about it here. :smilestar

When I was around 20 I had a boyfriend for a few months who was quite unlike the boys I usually go out with. My type is usually the alpha male. I need a guy that I can't just walk all over! But this gent was just so cute and sweet and sensitive. He was like a big sweet puppy and I couldn't resist him.

We dated for a few months is all but I remember tickling him quite a bit. I could be a bit evil with him I think because he was so ticklish and wouldn't fight back at all. I would tickle his tummy when we were out just to be playful or sometimes I would tickle him when I caught him looking at another girl. He'd soon learn not to do that!

Sometimes I would tickle him while we were cuddling. I would just climb on top of him and start tickling his ribs and he would laugh and laugh without ever telling me to stop. He was somewhat sheepish but that made him cute. I sometimes wish that I had been in touch with my tickling side back then so that I could have tried out more things on him! Anyway, he's engaged now. To a beautiful girl who makes him happy and so I'm happy for him too. Maybe she tickles him as well. ;-)

Nice story! I dont think my primarily "Ler" brain will ever entirely understand why a guy (or a girl as well) would take a tickling without bondage and not ever tickle back. Unless of course the "Lee" in question is the type that stricken with temporary paralysis when tickled. But anyways , sorry for the ramblin gum flappin....i enjoyed your story :)

Anyway, he's engaged now. To a beautiful girl who makes him happy and so I'm happy for him too. Maybe she tickles him as well. ;-)

If he's that ticklish I can almost guarantee she does!

I'd just like to sit back and watch and offer suggestions every so often to the lady! :p

Cute story. I literally swooned at your description of him. I hope his lady tickles him plenty ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back