• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriends bellybutton

Iluv2tickle123

My girlfriend and I are both in the military and in the same unit. Unfortunately we have roommates and aren't allowed to live together or stay overnight in each others barracks. So when we do, we have to be quiet. Despite my name on here I'm more of a 'lee now. She knows I have a tickling fetish and a bellybutton fetish and she's totally cool with both. But that's enough setup, time for the story.

She snuck me into her her room one night. Unfortunately we have to be quiet because while most people wouldn't care, the girl she shares a wall with would. We were cuddling and watching a movie that night when I decided to lick her bellybutton for the first time. I moved my body down to her waist and lifted her shirt up a little. She has a perfect little innie. I kissed it a couple times and poked it with my tongue. While still licking it she let out a small giggle. It wasn't much but it meant she was ticklish. Unfortunately we had to stay fairly quiet so I couldn't start tickling her harder. I just kept lickingher bellybutton and she let out a few more giggles. Later she would tell me she liked the feeling because it was tickly. After I was done licking her bellybutton I asked her to tickle me. She said okay. I laid on my back while she sat on my waist facing me, I think to gauge my reactions. I don't remember where she started but I do remember her nails being longer than normal and their feel on my skin. I'm not as sensitive as some people and I'm more of a silent laugher but I'm still ticklish and love the feeling. She tickled my upper body all over for a minute before settling on a reallyspecific spot I didn't know I had around where my ribs meet my chest. I think she must've stayed there for 5 minutes. I constantly moved my arms like I was going to push her away but then stopped because I liked the feeling so much. I can't wait to be out of the environment we're in so I can see exactly how ticklish her bellybutton is and get tied up and tickled by her. She's already said she's looking forward to tickling me while I'm tied up and can't wait to watch me squirm.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back