• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriends foot

chevyhs

TMF Expert
So my girlfriend really indulges me. When we first met she didn’t understand my foot fetish. As time has gone by, she has actually loves it. The tickles, the attention and the affection. Thought I would share. She wears nylons almost all the time when we see each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Very cute. Glad you found someone who gets it and is cool with it.

Nylons and jeans...oh my...my wife wears nylons for me and work...I love it..I get to play with her feet and tickle her a lot...going to tie her up some this weekend for tickled...enjoy your girls feet..very nice

Last edited:
Amazing! Thanks for sharing those. I cannot wait to see more of her nylon feet!

Nylons, jeans, and flats. Just something about that combination that gets me.

your so lucky dude love see them bare and tickle video.

I was sooooo disappointed when nylons went out of style! Glad to see that they didn't disappear completely! Nylons rock!!!

I was sooooo disappointed when nylons went out of style! Glad to see that they didn't disappear completely! Nylons rock!!!

She wears them for me all the time. [emoji7]

Last edited:
I enjoyed the nylon pictures and the best thing is: she is wearing them all the time :) That's awesome. Hope to see some tickling pictures or clips in nylons of her soon :smilestar

She is awesome. Her feet are amazing. Don't lose this girl.

It looks like she has small feet. What size are they? I love when a woman's soles are stretched. Is she more ticklish on her feet when they are stretched? Do nylons make her more ticklish? Sorry for all the questions.

Size 8 with short toes
She’s loves how it feels and tickles with nylons. Her feet are pretty ticklish with nylons but she howls with baby oil, barefeet and a hairbrush:)

Do already think about the idea to tie her up and tickle her nyloned feet? I really would love to see the pictures or the video :)

I have removed all my pictures due to a harassing member named nicekl requesting I send him pictures of my gf armpits and me not responding due to being busy and his reply was very colorful. This was the first time ive shared my gf and it will be my last. Close this thread moderator

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back