• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple of Cute Foot Tickles at the Strip Club Last Night

tk35

So me and a few friends caught up for dinner and drinks last night. Was supposed to be pretty low-key, but as is often the case with these sort of nights, one drink led to another, and another, and we migrated from the restaurant to a bar, then to another bar. Before we knew it, it was 2am and the bar was closing. Everyone wanted to head home at this point, apart from me and one friend - we were both keen for another drink or two. Only problem was, not much was still open at this time. But there is one place that can always be counted on for late-night fun, and that's the strip club.

We opted for one that is considered a higher-brow establishment - although that is pretty subjective, I know. Definitely more towards the expensive end, but the bonus is that the girls are utterly stunning, every single one of them.

My buddy and I grabbed a couple of drinks, and eventually found ourselves in part of the club where, for a small additional fee, you can play naked pool with the girls (them naked, not you.) Now of course the girls play it up to earn tips, trying to distract you when you take your shot by hovering their breasts over the pocket you're aiming for, that sort of thing. During the game, one of the girls we were playing against handed me an ideal opportunity for a foot tickle.

Let me describe her - she was definitely exotic looking, I would guess half white & half African, maybe. Or Caribbean. But a beautiful, mid-dark complexion. Quite an alternative look going on, she had the hair on one side of her head clippered short, like Rihanna, a couple of artsy tattoos on her arms, and a seriously cute face. She was petite, fantastic body, small but perfectly round breasts and ass.

So she kicked things off by going behind me and tickling me as I went to take a shot. So I knew I had to get revenge. Then she did something really awesome. When my shot came back round again, she kicked off her boots and jumped up on the table, doing the splits around the pocket I was aiming for. Unlike the other girl, her partner, who was fully nude, this girl still had this cute little corset on, which was incredibly sexy, and thin black stockings. Now I'm usually more of a bare foot lover, but given the opportunity, I'll of course be happy to take the stockinged foot of a beautiful girl. Her feet were small, like the rest of her, and with her up on the table like this, legs out-stretched, she was just asking for it.

Now I'm generally pretty secretive about my kink, and was a bit worried about my buddy seeing me strike - even though he would no doubt see it as no more than playful fun. But he was busy talking to the other girl, and they looked totally absorbed in their conversation. So without hesitation I reached out and scribbled my fingers over the sole of this girl's foot. I find there's always this split second of anticipation when I tickle a girl for the first time, as I wonder "is she ticklish / isn't she ticklish?" Well I'm glad to confirm this girl definitely was. She absolutely shrieked the second my fingers connected with the sole of her foot, and she quickly pulled her leg back, then climbed off the table. She shot me a cute smile though, which told me she just saw this as harmless fun.

Now I would have been satisfied with that one brief but very cute encounter, but fortunately there was more to come. By this time it was around 4am, and the club had pretty much emptied out. I still had a bit of the club cash left - that in-house money they give you that's useless anywhere but at the club. So I wanted to get rid of it before leaving. I took a seat right by the catwalk, and waited for the next girl to come out. A couple of minutes later, lo and behold, out comes the very same exotic, petite girl I had previously played pool with and tickled.

She had her big boots back on, and I couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed that they stayed on throughout her dance, even as the rest of her clothes came off. She had a gorgeous body, but now that I knew how ticklish those feet were, I was anxious to see if there could be another opportunity for me to have a crack at them.

She finished her dance, and went around collecting tips from the few punters who still remained. I noticed that most turned towards the exit after tipping her, and by the time she made her way over to me, I was pretty much the only person left by the catwalk. I glanced around, and noted that the other people still in the vicinity, including my buddy, were all either engrossed in conversation with other girls, or ordering drinks from the bar. No one was paying me any mind.

I tipped the girl, letting her see that I still had a bit of a wad of cash left. She rubbed her breasts close to my face and ground up on me, all the usual stuff. But I wanted something else.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm generally pretty shy about my fetish, but by this point in the night I was pretty liquored up, and my inhibitions were well and truly gone. The little voice in my head said "just go for it. The worst that can happen is she says no." And thankfully I followed that advice.

The girl was now sitting on the stage, with me in a seat in front of her, and was sort of dangling her legs in front of me. I gently cradled her legs in my lap, and told her I loved her boots. I figured they must get the occasional shoe-lover saying such things - after all, those high boots are meant to be sexy - so it wouldn't be too weird. Then I went for it. I leaned forward and calmly asked her if she could take one of them off.

To my absolute delight, she did exactly as requested. Surprisingly, instead of having to do a complicated unlacing job, the boot slipped right off. She placed it on the stage beside her, and offered her dainty little stocking-clad foot to me. She might have asked something like "are you going to rub my feet?" but the boozy state I was in has blurred some of the details. But fortunately I remember the important stuff. Specifically that, as soon as I had that little foot in my clutches, it was clear I had no intention of rubbing it.

I glanced around quickly, and everyone else in the club was still entirely preoccupied. No one was paying us any notice, and the music was so loud no one could hear us either. Then I grabbed her slender ankle with my left hand, and immediately went to town on her sole with my right hand.

I'm not sure if she initially remembered me as the guy who had tickled her previously, but she must have as I started giving her the same treatment again. Except this time I had her foot in a tight grip and wasn't letting go. She immediately erupted into hysterical laughter, and tried to pull her foot away, but I help on tight. It was wholesome, good-natured laughter though. If at any stage I got the sense she was really not enjoying this, or I had overstepped the mark, of course I would have stopped. But she just continued to go ballistic, falling back on the stage, now absolutely roaring with laughter.

I distinctly remember while I was inflicting this heavenly assault on her ticklish soles, that I glanced around, conscious that her laughing and thrashing may have attracted attention. But no one was looking at us at all, so I continued for a good 20-30 seconds. Finally she managed to pull her foot out of my grasp, and I distinctly remember her exclaiming "Oh my god!" as she scooted back on the stage and started putting her boot back on.

Needless to say, I tipped her with my entire remaining stash of house money for being such a good sport. She gave me a cute little kiss on the cheek, letting me know that everything was all good, even thought I had effectively tortured her for the past half-minute.

I left feeling very satisfied. A trip to the strip club is always fun. Like any red-blooded man, I love seeing beautiful women naked. But this time, the addition of foot tickling - my specific fetish - kicked the whole experience up to a whole other level. Great night!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back