• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Co-worker tickle

MrSinister

Hey everybody, first post here.

About a year ago I was working at a hardware supply store while going through college. During the weekdays the store was fully staffed with 4 or 5 people in at least. Weekends however, were a little different. There were only two people on weekends, one with a key and usually one without a key. These were usually the days I worked. Most of the time it sucked but there would be times it would be pretty fun. Me and whoever I was with would mess around in the backroom playing basketball, cracking jokes or just having normal conversations. One weekend stands out as a really fun one though.

It was me and a girl who I'll call Sarah all day on a Saturday. Sarah was a very cute girl. Standing at probably 5 feet tall she weighed about 100 lbs, had brownish hazel hair that she always wore in a ponytail because of work, and had a very cute face. Some of the cuteness was a mask for her personality. She was friendly but was a talker and wouldn't hide any details of her exploits if ya know what I mean. But anyway, she had been there for a while and was starting to get really comfortable with the work and the people. She was really comfortable around me(probably because I would listen to her long winded stories lol). This is where the story really starts.

We had reached the slow point of the day so we were just stocking shelves while talking. At one point she stops and is rolling her head from shoulder to shoulder. She started telling me how she slept strangely and was feeling a soreness in her neck area. Me, being a gentleman, decided to start rubbing her shoulders for her. She let out a little sigh and kind of fell into it a little bit. Then I hit her collar bone area. She let out an adorable little squeak and jumped away from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a small grin on my face.

"That tickled.....oh shoot, I shouldn't have said that" she said while looking at me and putting her collar up over her neck.

She started backing up from me so I put my hands up as a show of innocence. I put on my best innocent face and she started to come over to me. She asked if I was gonna do that again. I said "a gentleman would never," while I reached my hands out to her ribs and started giving them some nice squeeze tickles. She started this little laugh and her legs started to buckle. I stopped before she fell to the ground and backed up so she could recover. She gave me a playful mad look and said "I always forget you're no gentleman, you just play one." "Yep" was my reply with a dumb grin I'm sure made me look like a total goof.

As she got up she looked really defensive in a playful way. I said "hug?" I'm not sure why she thought that wasn't a trap but she came over and gave me a hug. Now, I'm about a foot taller than she is and she decided to wrap her arms around my neck while I had mine around her shoulder blades. Since that meant her arms were up I decided I had to try one more spot. You would would't you? I snuck my right hand into her right underarm and started wiggling my fingers. She actually laughed louder than when I worked her ribs. She looked up at me with a goofy half frown and I promised her I was done.

The day was pretty normal from there. I even let her leave a little early for "being a good sport." She gave me a little whack on the arm and was out the door.

This wasn't the only time I tickled Sarah at work. This one was basically just an accidental one where as the others were all intentional. I would later tickle her when it was warmer when she had no jacket and even discovered that her lower body was pretty ticklish. I'll tell those stories at a later date. These times are the only real good ticklings I've ever given so I cherish them greatly.

I hope you enjoyed this and if you did I hope you enjoy the other stories.

Thank you!
I forgot to mention a really cool part of the story. After I had tickled her armpit for a minute and let her go I told her she seemed really ticklish. “I am, if someone holds me down and tickles me I lose it.” Wow. I didn’t expect that. Foreshadowing some times to come I guess. Like I said, there are plenty of others.
And if any of you guy have work tickles to share post em.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back