• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where does the community buy restraints?

nice.1

TMF Poster
Hi all, I've been having bondage tickle sessions with my gf and i first started using things around my room, ties, scarfs whatever i could find. They worked pretty well but she broke a couple and they weren't completely holding her down. So i went to sex shop to look for restraints and the simplest restrains were like $90 plus. I didnt want to spend that much but i found this other place like an arts and craft store but has rolls and rolls of different materials including rolls and rolls of rope. So i looked for the softest rope i could find and bought 2x 2m and 2 x 3m ropes. All together it came to $15 and there is so many other materials you could chose from. I tried one of the ropes last night as i used a scarf to tie her ankles and the new rope to tie them down to the couch frame. The rope held well and kept her imoblie. I will try all 4 ropes when we get a chance.

So my question is where do people get their restratins and has anyone gotten creative and gone to a store like i have? Also how much do people spend on them and ho popular are stocks in the community.

Hope to hear your opinions.

Amazon is a good starting place...lots of selection and good pricing. Products arrive quickly as well. A basic "starter set" of restraints will be less than $30.

https://www.amazon.com/Intimate-Mel...75&sr=8-21&keywords=restraint+kit+for+couples

Ebay is OK as well. If you want to upgrade to higher end products you can look there or at the many online retailers I'm sure others will provide in this thread. I have to say that most of the products I bought initially have stood up well, and I've got lots of use from.

If you really want to cheap out, Ali Express has incredible prices, but you'll be waiting a while to get our purchases.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10P...baac76e&transAbTest=ae803_3&priceBeautifyAB=0

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Oom...107aa84&transAbTest=ae803_3&priceBeautifyAB=0

Amazon, Etsy, and Lowe's. My stockade was built by my husband. I personally don't think stocks are that common unless you are somewhat decent at woodworking or you're willing to put down a fair amount of money to get them off of a specialty site.

I made my own using old belts and Velcro. Local thrift shops had just what I needed, and I don't think I exceeded 20 dollars American! I've had the pleasure of using them on a handful of occasions and they have held up.DSC01856.JPG

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back