• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time to spring forward.

Bugman

Verified
Yes ladies and germs, it's that time of year again. DST starts at 2 A.M. Sunday morning.

Dag nad mummblle bumble frikkin time change.... At least I don't have to work Sunday.

Since I prefer daylight in the evening to the early morning, I wish we would just stay on DST all year. :D

I opened my eyes this morning, and thought it was 7 am, but it was really 8.

The one thing I like about DST is that it gets dark late.

The getting light in the morning after 7 is not good, but the way I figure, that one drawback still is not as bad as the getting dark at night is at 7 am is good.

Daylights savings time was invented by the post WWI Germans as a fuel saving measure for their military.

In the modern era of today, it actually wastes fuel (which has been proven by science) and leads to car accidents.

If our politicans weren't brain dead then they'd get rid of it without hesitation.

Strange, I'd always heard DST was created for our farmers (and their kids....), so there'd be extra daylight at the end of the day. However it was/is/why done, time is arbitrary; it's about 8:42 as I write this - could as well define it as 10:23. It should be set as one way globally, then left alone. But where's the fun in that?

Strange, I'd always heard DST was created for our farmers (and their kids....).

Nope, it was a fuel saving measure invented by the German Empire. That's right, we all just lost an hour of precious sleep thanks to Kaiser Wilhelm.

Wish I had a danged good reason to move to Arizona.... other than I like the State.

Wish I had a danged good reason to move to Arizona.... other than I like the State.

Eh, it's an okay state to retire to but it's got issues with providing social services to people that need them and also has issues with it's law enforcement.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back