• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Blind Date Pt. 1 (M/F)

EvilDragon

TMF Novice
---This story, though a work of fiction, is loosely based on a true story. BBW are my personal favorite ticklees, and I wanted to write this story because I never seem to find many BBW tickling stories. Anyways, leave a comment if you like it!---

"Here goes nothing," Jana thought to herself as she glanced down at her unusually pink painted toes peeking out at her from her boring, only pair of sandals, some business 1/2 inch brown heels that barely matched her black pants suit. Her only saving grace was the brown sweater she wore over her top, an old thing she'd gotten from her only true friend in the world, Carla, who had also set her up on this date. Carla had been out with this guy, Lee, a couple times, but was turned off by what she described as a "massive foot fetish" that the guy had. She'd told Jana about it a couple times before suggesting that they meet. Carla often teased Jana about her feet being the most feminine part of her body, which in many ways was true. Jana was far from a girly-girl, her profession being auto mechanic work plus her intimidating 6 foot, 3 inch stature. She was also bigger than almost every woman she knew, but her girth was well contained, she felt, and she had no shame in her body. Jana hadn't been on a date in years, and hadn't felt the touch of a man in even longer. Now pushing 40, she decided to give the foot guy a chance. She'd never in her life had a man or really anyone else touch her feet, but she did her best to keep them well kept. Now as she awaited Lee's arrival, slight thoughts of backing out crept into her mind. What was she thinking? This guy liked feet, but that didn't mean he'd like hers. They were a size 10.5, huge, she thought. And even if he did, how far would she let him go? It didn't seem so strange to her until it was too late, as she felt a touch on her shoulder from behind.

"Jana?" a low, near silent voice asked.

"Oh hi!" Jana responded, rising from her seat on the park bench somewhat startled.

"Didn't mean to scare ya," Lee said with a smile. "Walk with me?" He asked, his eyes catching a quick glimpse of her shimmering toes.

"Sure," Jana said as she took in the sight.

He was not at all what she expected. She expected a half pint, dork of a man but instead was pleasantly surprised by the tall, slim and athletic build of this seemingly much younger man. He had to be ten years younger than her, and quite attractive. His deep brown eyes seemed to penetrate her soul, and as they walked she couldn't help but smile as even with her heels on, he was about eye to eye with her. He didn't seem so weird, she thought. He actually seemed pretty charming. Jana was excited for the first time in a long time.

They walked around the park making small talk before settling in outside a small diner to rest and have coffee. She'd learned that he was a chef in the city, as well as a retired professional wrestler, which blew her mind. He explained to her that he never quite made it big, and injuries forced him to retire and focus more on the culinary arts, his second love. She made him promise her a home cooked meal one day, to which he readily agreed to. Not once did he make mention of her feet, but after the walk, they sure were getting sore. She'd never had a foot massage in her life but the idea didn't seem so bad at that moment. She wondered how she could bring it up without him knowing that she knew he was a foot lover.

Lee excused himself to go to the bathroom and as he disappeared into the diner she had no idea what was going through his mind. He went to the sink and rinsed his face. Unbeknownst to Jana, Lee had been stealing glances at her toes the entire time, getting hotter and hotter inside to the point that he was fighting himself to not take her feet into his lap to see exactly what she had hiding in those shoes. He could only see her first two and the tip of her third toe in her shoes, and it was enough to drive him crazy.

"Get a hold of yourself!" Lee told his reflection before rejoining Jana outside.

"Everything ok?" Jana asked as he sat back down. She crossed her legs, something that she never did much, and allowed her sandal to dangle off her toes, in an attempt to tease him. She smiled to herself as she did so, suprised at her gall.

"Oh yeah," Lee responded, his eyes locked onto the now bouncing, dangling shoe. "Just ummmmmm..." he lost his train of thought as he noticed just how smooth her sole and heel appeared to be. Also, the sheer size of her foot enticed him. He wondered if she knew what she was doing. As she sipped her coffee, it seemed as though she did. She had a sparkle in her eye and a smile on her face. Just as he was about to make his move, she set her foot back down and ended her show, much to his dismay.

They talked for several more minutes before deciding to walk back to the bench where they met. As they sat down, Jana bent down and rubbed her ankles, an action that Lee jumped on.

"Feet hurt?" He asked.

"A little bit," Jana said. "I never wear these shoes," she said with a giggle.

"Why not? They're nice shoes," Lee said. "Let me see," he said and gently grabbed her ankles and placed her feet on his lap. He took her shoes off and marveled at the sight. Jana wiggled her toes slightly and tried to read Lee's body language. He was quiet, almost analyzing her feet, it seemed. After a few seconds he looked over at her.

"You have really nice feet," he said.

"Thank you," Jana said with a tiny giggle. "I've never gotten that compliment from a guy before."

"I'm shocked," Lee said. "There are plenty of guys who are into pretty feet and yours are definitely pretty. I don't think I've ever seen any quite as pretty."

Jana thanked him again, blushing, and crossed her ankles, twisting her foot at the ankle. Lee took hold of it and began to gently massage her instep with his thumbs. Jana had never felt anything like this, it felt amazing but it had a feeling to it that made her want to smile, and so she did. He massaged her foot for a few minutes before moving to her toes, bringing forth quite a few giggles. Jana hadn't been tickled in what had to be 30 years, but this toe massage was tickling her madly. Lee caught on to this and made a mental note before switching feet and starting in on her arch and instep.

"Ticklish?" He accused more than asked.

"Not really," Jana lied, though not quite sure why. She kind of liked the feeling of his fingers playing with her toes. She wouldn't have to wait long for it either, as this time instead of massaging her toes he tickled them deliberately. Jana squealed before a river of deep, womanly giggles escaped her lips. She tried to contain herself, but Lee's fingers continued teasing her long, nimble toes until she couldn't fight it anymore. Her lips parted and her brain screamed at her to laugh, and she did, quickly before again repressing it. He still didn't stop, instead focusing on her big toe and the slightly pink ball of her foot beneath it, tickling intently. Jana tried once more to hold it in but stood no chance, and she giggled again before pulling her tickled foot away from him.

"I'm sorry!" she said, still giggling a bit.

"It's ok," Lee said, trying to keep his own composure. He hadn't expected her to be ticklish much at all, let alone as ticklish as she seemed to be. His mind was spinning with ideas and different ways to tickle her. He watched her eyes as she got herself together before shockingly placing her feet back onto his lap.

"Let's try again," she said, her voice dripping with seduction. She couldn't quite understand it, but there was definitely something she enjoyed about Lee tickling and playing with her toes. It was something new to her, something she'd never felt before.

She anticipated he would tickle her again, but instead he went back to massaging her soles, this time rubbing both soft soles at once. The feeling was indescribable. Jana cooed involuntarily, to which both Lee and herself laughed at.

"That feels so good," she said softly. "You do this often, huh?"

"Actually, not as often as I'd like," Lee said, kneading the balls of her soft, smooth soles. "The last time I had a chance to, the girl thought I was a freak, and set me up with her friend."

Lee winked with the last sentence, and Jana blushed.

"Did she tell you?" he asked.

"Yes," Jana said. "But she didn't tell me how good it felt. Or..."

Her voice trailed off as Lee once again began to softly yet intentionally tickle her toes. The feeling was incredible. Jana held it in for as long as she could, which was all of about 15 seconds before her ticklish toes couldn't hide it anymore and she once again burst into helpless giggles. This time she was determined not to pull away. Seconds passed and her giggling grew more and more intense until before she knew it she was full on belly laughing right there in the middle of the park. Still, she didn't pull away. After a couple minutes Lee went back to massaging her soles, both stunned and impressed by how she kept so still as he tickled her toes.

"You good?" he asked her as she wiped her eyes, small tears of laughter having formed during the tickling.

"Oh.... Yeah, yeah I'm totally fine just..." she took a breath before finding the words. "I've never felt anything like... Anything you've done to me. Like, with my feet... And tickling my toes, it's just....wow."

"Well," Lee replied. "I'm glad you like it."

Jana shuddered as she felt Lee's massage on her soles lighten to quick, precise strokes of his fingertips on the insteps of her ticklish feet. It was only mere seconds before Jana again found herself giggling uncontrollably as the light tickles traveled from her heels to her toes. It wasn't a terrible tickle, but it sure tickled enough. Jana gripped the bench as gentle fingers played gleefully at the base of her toes. She had to be a sight to see, she managed to think as Lee continued to focus his playful tickling at her toes, holding them bunched up with one hand and tickling the very tips of her toes with the other. She pulled one foot away after a good minute of toe tickling, and Lee simply applied the same technique to the toes of her other foot until she pulled that one away, too.

"These people must think we're crazy!" Jana said, still feeling the maddening tickles on her delicate toes.

She gave one foot back to Lee, and he very lightly tickled it's sole. The touch was so light it drove Jana crazy with tiny giggles. She laid her head down on the backrest of the bench and succumbed the tickling, her bobbing shoulders the only tell that she was laughing steadily. They carried on this way for about five minutes or so before Jana had to use the bathroom. They walked back to the diner so she could, and when she came out she had the biggest smile on her face that Lee had ever seen.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I was wondering," Lee replied. "Can we go somewhere more private?"

About 20 minutes later Jana was following Lee into his house. It was a small place, but with it being just him there, it made sense. There wasn't much in it, either. A brown leather sectional couch, small entertainment center with a nice size tv, and a small kitchen was all she could see upon entering. He kept his shoes on, so she did too, and they took a seat on the couch. Jana knew about Lee's foot fetish from the beginning, but she had no idea about his tickle fetish, and she seemed interested from what he could tell. He was wondering how to bring it back up, when she did it for him.

"My toes are still tingling from before," she said and blushed. "I never even knew I was ticklish."

"Really? No one's ever tickled you before?" Lee asked.

"Maybe my parents when I was a little girl, but I'm almost 40 now. It's been a real long time," Jana said.

"Well," Lee said. "lay back and let's make up for lost time."

Jana giggled and lay herself down on the couch, her feet still in her shoes. He thought about taking them off and going to town, but looking at her thick, sexy body he decided he wanted to test out her stomach area. He sat on the edge of the couch just next to her stomach and raised her shirt up just enough to expose the skin on her stomach just up to above the belly button.

"Ticklish here?" he asked as he used two fingers on each side of her navel and tickled lightly.

Jana fidgeted on the couch and tried to hold in her laughter but failed rather quickly, and in under 30 seconds he had her laughing so hard she grabbed his wrists to stop him.

"Sorry!" she said, still laughing. "I think I'm pretty ticklish there!"

"I think so too," Lee said. "I also think you like it. Come on, let's go to my room. I promise you nothing but tickles, unless we both decide otherwise."

He stood up and extended his hand, which she took and allowed him to lead her into the bedroom. It was nothing special, a queen size bed, a dresser with another tv on it, and a night stand covered in Pepsi cans. He laid her on the bed before extending her arms out at her sides. He laid his body on her right arm, and used his left hand to hold her left arm above her head. Jana realized what was happening and got nervous and excited all at once. He wrapped his legs around hers and she was pretty well held down. This time instead of raising her shirt, he unbuttoned and opened it, revealing her entire upper body, including her rather nice sized breasts encased in a black bra.

"Oh man," Jana said. "this is gonna tickle!"

"Only a little bit," Lee said with a wink before swiftly tickling her exposed left side, right where the belly ends and the side begins.

Jana immediately giggled before trying once more to hold it in. That didn't last long as Lee took a more direct approach and began tickling all over her belly and sides at random. For about the first minute Jana tried to get him off of her but once the tickling sapped her strength it was hopeless. She laughed hard, but not too loud, squealing every time he hit a different spot. He tickled over her navel without digging into it, and that got one of the best responses he'd seen from her. Jana yelled for him to stop in the midst of her wild laughter, and immediately he did, worried he had pushed her too far, too soon. He loosened his legs from around hers and let go of her wrist.

"Wooooooo..." Jana said breathlessly.

"Too much?" Lee asked.

"That was exhilarating!" Jana exclaimed. It was as if she didn't even hear him. She wiped her face before rolling over onto her stomach, laying her head in her arms. "Again," she said giddily.

"Yeah?" Lee responded in surprise.

"Hell yeah!" Jana replied with excitement. "It's good to laugh, right?"

"It is," Lee said with a smile.

He straddled her butt, gently enough not to hurt her but firm enough to keep her from squirming away from him. Sliding his hands up her shirt was enough to get her shivering and giggling with anticipation. He used his thumb and index fingers to ticklishly pinch at both sides of her lower back, instantly inciting low, staccato laughter from her, somewhat muffled by her arms.

"Tickle, tickle," Lee teased as he tickled her back and sides. The flesh there was soft, quite meaty, and extremely ticklish. A few times Jana would move her arms for a split second, moving to protect herself, but she'd quickly reposition them and just continue to laugh heartily.

Lee was in absolute heaven as for the next few wonderful minutes he pinched and prodded the general area of her lower back and sides, delighting in her infectious laughter, even laughing with her at times. All the while he teased her verbally, enhancing her ticklishness as well as her enjoyment of it.

After about 2, maybe 3 minutes, she could do nothing more than lay there and allow herself to be tickled silly. It was such an incredible sensation to her, and the fact that Lee was, for the most part, tickling her in one place nearly non-stop only made her more and more ticklish as seconds ticked by. She had no concept of time, there was only tickles, and his taunting voice in her ear. She was so lost in the tickling that she didn't even notice when he stopped to raise her shirt up, further exposing her back. Tickling her ribs proved to be too much, and Jana screamed with laughter, bucking hard and moving her arms down to protect her ribs, again telling him to stop after only a few seconds. He didn't stop, however, instead lightening his pressure, grazing her back with a feathery touch that brought forth the cutest fit of giggling. She tried to talk through her slight hysteria, but all Lee could get from it was that she was hot. After about a minute he stopped tickling and let her catch her breath.

"My cheeks are burning!" Jana said, sitting up trying to compose herself.

"Had enough?" Lee asked. Jana laughed.

"Oh no," she said. "I'm loving this, I really am. I've never felt this...I don't know. It's like, jumping out of a plane, or riding a roller coaster, but it's also really hot. I mean, really, really hot. Do you mind?"

With that she took her shirt off, stretching her arms out and behind her head before staring flirtatiously at Lee. He was quicker than a hiccup, almost instantly straddling her waist and attempting to hold both her arms down by the wrists with one hand. In order to combat her strength, he crossed her arms at the wrists and pinned them down by holding the top wrist against the bottom.

"Oh shit," Jana said, giggling as Lee's fingertips found the tender flesh of her left arm, tickling around her elbow before trailing slowly down, almost to her armpit, before trailing back up to her elbow. Jana was beside herself with giggles, the anticipation of her armpit being tickled was nearly unbearable. She didn't even know for sure if her armpits were ticklish, but with the way things had been going, she both feared and hoped for the worst (or best!).

The first contact with her armpit was like lightning, as loving as the touch was. She'd expected it to be quick, and then back to more teasing, but instead was quickly overcome with that sultry, ticklish laughter that Lee had quickly grown to be quite fond of as he steadily and deliberately tickled her armpit. Jana laughed to her heart's content and beyond as she felt her strength once again fading away. When he switched to her right armpit she found herself back in that place where there was nothing but the gentle, yet menacing tickles, this time on her defenseless armpits.

In her mind, Jana knew she was strong enough to free herself and end this unrelenting tickle attack, but her physical body was unable to, and before long she felt reduced to a ticklish blob of goo as Lee tickled not only both her armpits, but also her neck, her collarbones, and her ribs for the next five minutes or so, giving only a few very small breaks for her to catch her breath. By the time he actually got off of her, she was so hot she immediately took her pants off.

"Don't mind me," she said, panting. "I'm just really hot! You're not?"

"Actually," Lee replied, realizing he was pretty sweaty himself. He took his shirt off before finding himself lost in her image, as she lay on her back, propped up by her elbows. She looked so sexy, and the fact that he knew that she was craving more only added to his lust. His mind was on overload with the possibilities, and one look down her body let him know what was next. He had to suck those toes. They were calling him as she lay there, flexing and curling even more once she saw that she had his attention.

He laid next to her with his head at her gorgeous feet and pressed his nose against the tops of her toes, inhaling deeply, which brought a laugh from Jana.

"They probably stink," she said and laughed again.

"Hell no," Lee said before taking another whiff. "I love the way they smell. I'm wondering how they taste."

Jana gasped and then moaned as Lee first kissed her foot before wrapping his warm lips around her big toe and swirling his tongue around it. When he sucked her toe she giggled with delight, and this continued as he kissed, licked and sucked each of her long, sensitive toes one by one. Jana didn't know whether to moan or laugh, so she did both. After giving all ten of her toes a proper worshipping, he raised her left leg and sucked on her instep, licking her sole rapidly. Jana burst into hard laughter, laughter that only continued as he did it again, and again, and again, nibbling and sucking all over her fleshy, ticklish sole.

"That tickles!" Jana exclaimed through her laughter, loving every bit of what was happening to her.

"Yeah?" Lee said. "How about this?"

With that, he pinned her leg down and began spider tickling her trapped sole. Jana was caught completely off-guard by what proceeded to be the most intense tickling yet, laughing wildly as Lee diligently explored her sole and toes with his tickling fingers. She sat up and tried to pry his arm from around her leg to no avail, and lay back down kicking her free foot and laughing into her hands. Her toes curled as he tickled her arch, and when they did, he'd tickle the tops of her toes, which forced them to spread open. Tickling the undersides of her toes sent her into near hysterics, so he tickled them for seconds on end. At some point she managed to turn over onto her stomach, and Lee sat on her calves and tickled her feet with one hand and the backs of her thighs with the other one. Jana tapped her hands on the bed, submitting to the tickling. She didn't want him to stop but the added thigh tickling was becoming too much, her laughter going silent and breathless.

Lee caught on to her exhaustion and stopped tickling her. Jana laughed for a while even after he'd* stopped, and she rolled back over onto her back. Lee laid back down at her feet and resumed sucking her toes, this time massaging her feet as well.

"Ohhhhhh my goodness..." Jana cried. "What are you doing to me?"

Lee chuckled as he continued sucking her toes. He absolutely loved the size and suppleness of her feet and especially her toes. Her toes were the model of perfection, decreasing in size slightly from her big to baby toes, and the vibrant, shiny pink polish was applied with perfect precision. Even the taste was amazing. Lee couldn't get enough, and neither could Jana. She was getting more and more turned on by the minute until her panties were visibly drenched. She pulled her feet away only to take her panties off and pulled Lee into her face, kissing him with a passion. The kiss caught Lee by surprise, but he was even more shocked when he felt her hands in his pants, grabbing his rock hard member.

"I see I'm not the only one turned on here," Jana said in a sultry tone, seduction oozing from her lips.

Lee had no verbal response, opting instead to enter Jana's love nest slowly, kissing and licking her neck as they made love. Slow and steady at first, growing with lust and enthusiasm with every stroke. He reached back and held her long legs up in the crooks of his elbows, her feet on either side of his head. Jana was threw for a loop as Lee positioned her right foot in front of his face and began licking and sucking her toes as he continued his stroke relentlessly. She rubbed her left foot against his head and face as her loud moans were enhanced by occasional squeals and giggles of ticklishness until she nearly screamed as she reached orgasm. She yanked her legs down and pulled Lee into her body tightly as the waves ran through her. Lee had to push to stay inside her as she came, and when she finally finished she gave him that seductive smile along with a kiss.

"What are you doing to me?" Jana asked again.

"I could ask you the same thing," Lee replied. "Let's get rid of this," he said, touching her bra. She propped herself up on her elbows, allowing Lee to undo her bra before she hurriedly pulled it off.

"Ooooooh..." Jana cooed as he took her hands and held them over her head, reaching for something behind the bed.

"There it is," he said, pulling out two wrist straps that came together, tied to the box spring.

Jana gasped as she felt her wrists being restrained, threatening to bubble over with excitement. She tugged at her bonds to no avail as Lee went to dresser to retrieve something from a drawer. Jana couldn't quite make out what it was at first, but her eyes got big when she saw just what he had: feathers. Two, about 7 inches in length, stiff yet soft, jet black with dark red tips, they looked like the most menacing things Jana had ever seen. She giggled frantically just as she watched Lee straddle her waist and lower the feathers closer and closer to each of her breasts, arching her back upon contact with the outsides of her d cup mounds. Jana's laughter was hard and steady as the twin feathers traveled all over her helpless boobs. Lee stopped after a few minutes, only long enough to re-enter her before renewing the feather tickling, though now only sweeping one devilish feather along her sensitive breasts. The other feather rested between her boobs, and she sure could feel it. Lee increased the passion with every stroke of both himself and the feather, Jana a mess of moans and laughter until she exploded for the second time, followed closely by Lee. He pulled out of her right before he did, and continued tickling her breasts throughout and after he finished, driving Jana absolutely insane.

"Awwww..." Lee teased her, laying next to her on the bed, still deftly tickling her boobs with the feather. "What's the matter?"

"You're still tickling me!" Jana sqeaked out in the midst of her laughter. "I can't stop you!"

That was the last thing she managed to get out before a fresh wave of tickles consumed her, and the tickling feather found her belly before being joined by it's twin, the two of them weaving their ticklish dance all over Jana's helpless tummy and sides. It didn't tickle as much as his fingers, but after the two intense orgasms and the prolonged tickling in it's own right, the feathers did more than enough to keep Jana in ticklish bliss. Lee took turns with the feathers, stroking and twirling one inside her belly button and sweeping the other up and down her sides before switching them on the random. Lee tickled her like this for what seemed like an eternity to Jana but was in reality about 10 minutes before mercifully giving her a breather so he could get set up for what was to come.

From under the foot of the bed at each corner, he produced similar straps to those of which Jana's wrists were restrained with. She had no strength to resist as he spread her legs and sealed her next fate by locking her ankles in the Velcro straps.

"Oh God," she thought to herself, panting as she watched Lee's next moves. "He's gonna tickle my feet with those feathers!"

Her mind raced with a multitude of emotions; dread, anxiety, excitement, lust, it was all so much to handle but before long it wouldn't matter. Lee sat at the foot of the bed with his back to her and silently applied the feathers to her ticklish soles. Her response was a memorable one, as she started with a deep moan that spilled into quite the giggle fit. Her toes splayed and curled as Lee dragged the feathers up and down her broad soles repeatedly before darting them into her toes, bathing himself in her giggling and babbling for minutes on end before moving back to her soles. Even the tops of her feet were tantalizingly ticklish at that point. After quite a while, she suddenly felt the feathers leave her feet. He unstrapped her ankles, then her wrists and she curled up against him as the little spoon.

"Tired yet?" he asked her.

"Mmmmmm..." she replied. Her voice was soft and peaceful. "Getting there. It's like I want you to stop, but then when you do, I want more. It's...crazy."

Lee kissed her neck and wrapped his arm around her, casually letting his fingertips tickle and play with her tummy, keeping Jana giggling until they both fell sound asleep.

Maybe one day...but not in part 2. Which btw will be up by the weekend! Thanks for reading.

Yeah. Like I said, it's based on true events but what I did is wrapped a few of my willing ticklees from real life into one. Hence Jana's size. But I have been very lucky in my life I must admit.

Awesome story, super hot! You have a knack for pacing that made me feel like I was in the scene as I was reading it and the connection between the two characters felt very genuine and sweet :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back