• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feathers?

anchientstar

I've heard whispers, that feathers do indeed work. I was thinking of buying a couple. Does anyone know of good feathers that work well? I'm not exactly knowledgeable in this area.

It's up to preference, but I personally have the most success with large stiff feathers. The kind I use are purchaseable from any craft store.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015ZH255A/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002PI74P4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These are what I use, both have different applications, and I find they are very effective early in a session rather than later. The ostrich are good for early sensitization of the body, the pheasant for ears , nipples, feet and in between the toes. Of course everyone has different reactions, so you may find something different. I also find that once a feather gets too beat up, it really is not as effective.

Both of these selections I presented have several feathers at a good price, so I hope this a a good start for your experiments

Feathers can be very effective, they are in my arsenal!

So, first off, always confer with your lee on what he or she is comfortable with. Then consider how ticklish your lee is. Some lees are not "feather sensitive" while others and insanely sensitive to tickling.

As for feathers, I'd try looking into the following:

Static dusters as well as a Go Duster (which can be bought on Amazon).

High gram chandelle feather boas and high ply ostrich feather boas can be expensive but yield impressive results.

A machine buffer (the type they use on cars) with a fluffy wool pad can work extremely well on feet but keep in mind that this can build up friction and heat so it might be a good idea to use it in increments.

I find feathers are generally only effective on certain spots. My preference if for a short, stiff feather. I buy mine at michaels crafts.

I've always heard how feathers drive some folks nuts. I'm incredibly ticklish, to anything but feathers unfortunately. Always wanted to experience that lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back