• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canelli Renfaire pics

Are there any males tickled in Canelli?

Yes there are plenty.

And my state to the children thing. As they are not anticipating, I didn't see an issue here. I do understand your state of mind but blurring out all spectators in these scenes would have had me still busy by now.

Last edited:
Yes there are plenty.

And my state to the children thing. As they are not anticipating, I didn't see an issue here. I do understand your state of mind but blurring out all spectators in these scenes would have had me still busy by now.

The ones that do include kids are against our rules. I understand your reasoning but if you prefer not to blur them, it's better not to post them at all.

No big deal, I'm going to delete the ones with kids.

Amazing info. Does explain a lot. Now to try and find existing video. Thanks man.

thanks a lot for these. I'm looking for people who bought some renfaire stuff like me and would like to exchange them ? Send me a private message if you're interested please. The videos are really expensive and i already spent a lot of money, i can't afford to buy more from now on so it would be cool to exchange some material

Hello.

These pictures are not coming from Canelli for all of them. Some of them are coming from Bouliac and another french town.

I would be interested to know how you discovered some of these pictures Heli, as they are supposed to be private.

Why not creating a google photo link in which we would share all of our canelli stuff ? I propose myself to manage it. It would be a merge of everything we know about canelli.
Also, we could create links for each section of the world. American faires would have their own links for example.

Am I clear ? It's been a while I did not speak in english.

Hello.

These pictures are not coming from Canelli for all of them. Some of them are coming from Bouliac and another french town.

I would be interested to know how you discovered some of these pictures Heli, as they are supposed to be private.

Hi werewolf,

I know most of them have not been taken in Canelli but as we wanted to start 'a big collection' i referred that as a 'big collection of Renfaires and public stocks tickling'. I think it doesnt really matter in which city it took place.

I have searched 'renfaire' in european languages e.g. 'médiévales'. In that case you get several links that wouldnt appear in english.
Try that and you will find a whole bunch of pictures.

How do you know these pics are supposed to be private?

I would sell my soul to attend the Canelli Renfaire. I was so born in the wrong country. sigh. a pipe dream. well, a guy could hope, can't he?

Demifiend, she is underaged. Please can you delete your post ?
Or a moderator perhaps please ?

Heli, it matters for me, I love classifying :D !

I checked, the pictures I was talking about are now removed from the platform. It's OK now.

Demifiend, she is underaged. Please can you delete your post ?
Or a moderator perhaps please ?

Heli, it matters for me, I love classifying :D !

I checked, the pictures I was talking about are now removed from the platform. It's OK now.

Oh boy! Alright, I am not going to decide which post is being deleted and what is okay to keep.

I cant tell if she is 17.5/18yo or 20.5/21yo (or what ever the legal age here is, I guess that depends on the country).
And I am pretty sure you cant tell either ;-)

I am fine with it, go ahead and delete the 'underage' ones. I am not going to argue over presumptions

She is about 15, not 18 or 21 yo. i was in this festival this year. She is more a kid than an adult.

So, they are not presumptions, but at the minimum moral requirements.

Don't worry Heli, I deleted everything, not only the underaged ones, thanks to you ;) .

Last edited:
I know.

You are a fetishist like us, and tell us you don’t want us to look at or post such photos, but then you (a fetishist) physically bind them and play with them in a benign setting, which seems much more interactive (and subversive) than just looking at someone else’s pictures.

When people come, you do not always know if they are minors. And if they wanna play the game, you do not tell them "oh no, I'm a fetishit, do not enter in it".

I'm not the guy who are trading pictures or looking pictures of minors behind its computer and thinking of himself as more "pure" than its fellow. Unlike you, I kick my own ass out and do stuff, and you are still arguing about posting pictures you do not own.

Do not forget where the problem is : sharing pictures of minors online.

I agree, there is a big difference betwen hosting a medieval faire game and posting minors pictures online. I dont think its comparable.

This is gonna be my last comment on this thread because I think its not worth wasting any more words.

1. All pictures were found on a public google gallery!

2. I did not mean to post any minors as I am not aware of their age!

3. I simply wanted to share stuff that I found but I guess I will just stop.

Too much drama... Simply delete the whole thing, end of story!

Thanks blarg.

Oh my dear boy, poor Mister Heli he is too important to waste any more words on this thread. He must be very busy on his computer, searching for "who knows what" stuff on the net.

A public gallery is not a fetichist website, please use your mind ! This is for the public, for the "regular" folks.

I did not said you were aware of their age, but since you know, please act and behave, as I kindly asked first :) .

When people come, you do not always know if they are minors. And if they wanna play the game, you do not tell them "oh no, I'm a fetishit, do not enter in it".

I'm not the guy who are trading pictures or looking pictures of minors behind its computer and thinking of himself as more "pure" than its fellow. Unlike you, I kick my own ass out and do stuff, and you are still arguing about posting pictures you do not own.

Do not forget where the problem is : sharing pictures of minors online.

You hang around here on a fetish page.

-And you tie up and play with people you KNOW are minors.

Then pictures get posted here where we DON'T know their age, and you tell us we're wrong because what you do is more "pure" (being a fetishist & tying up minors and tickling them. )

That is literally what is going on. You got a pretty sweet deal going there. Play, but plead innocence.

I hung around here to watch over what's published and what's not. You are not my superior and I do not have to tell why I am here.

I just told I did not know if they are minors before, do you read ? Or are you just so RAGEOUS or JEALOUS you would tell anything just to exist ?

I'm telling you you're wrong to publish pictures of minors on a fetishist website, I think you do not read or perhaps you just do wanna recognize it. That's not because you wanna play this game with me I will allow you to publish things.
This is exactly why I do not publish anything ; because of people like you.

I'm not like you, I do not plead innocence ; at least I do not want pictures of minors published on a fetishist website so people behing computers could do "whatever they want" with them. That's not innocence, this is called "HONOUR". I do not think you know that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back