• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canelli Renfaire pics

Do you even notice that you are talking to several, different people here? :blaugh:

Anyway: Big thanks to Erewark, viewmaster, jessieticklish, scottyLLA, mkn, Hemmen, TicklishSurfer, milagros317, manon_earth42, SpiritBomber, zmikez, paszkowt, Student93, Emulator, Oddjob0226, chatouilles93, plotkin and demifiend03
for liking and anticipating on this thread!

Thanks to werewolf for ruining it haha!
Trop de mots pour une personne très importante. Salutations de l'Etat voisin. ;-)

I noticed, and what ? Talking to several people should change my mind and my words ? Or the purpose of my original ask ?

Perhaps these persons liked the original thread and were not aware about the minors pictures.

So, just arguing about this ruins your thing ? My boy, you're so special :D ! I think you're just a creepy guy just pretending to be nice on this website.
Too much words for you, I guess you can not follow the debate... Or perhaps you are just jealous because I do not share anything with you ? Do not hope to see more french renfaire on the net. Everyone can thank Heli9145 for this ;) .

Peterprince is right. I originally asked for the minors pictures to be removed, and you're so rageous about this you. Do you have social issues ? I think it would be a serious explanation to this debate...

Good lord this page is getting toxic! So sorry if I played any part. I am out of it!

you should stop talking to people this way werewolf33, Stop tickling underage girls and everything will be fine!

Hello Ronan

Read again and find somewhere when I was attacking someone first. And what are you expecting ? Are you the Queen of England ? :D

Stop playing the idiot and read again. It is a game in which everyone can be involved ; I do not publish minors pictures or take pleasure with minors. I'm not a dog.
Don't be creepy and do not try to change the subject !

No, I have nothing to do with the queen :)
I do not accuse you of anything but I do not understand why these photos are public; otherwise you could ask the author of these photos to delete them.

You do not accuse me of anything but you told me to do not talking to people this way. So, what's the point ?

These photo are public on picasa because this is an event, a regular event ; but here, this is a fetichist website and I know, for experience, they are some mature dudes (above 40's) who are especially looking for minors' pictures. That's why I do not want them here on the TMF.

Werewolf

You are right on the subject but the way you are talking to others is not clean at all!!! be more cool;)

I think he’s afraid of getting caught; that’s why he doesn’t want these photos up.

The problem is, if he didn’t speak up and admit that was him at the faires, no one would have known. He got himself into this.

(And yes, he could make thet stocks game only for 18 years or above, or have only other kids tickle kids at the faire. He just wants to be able to keep up his hobby instead of change anything to make it more accpetable).

Well the original pictures weren't posted by you in the first place werewolf. We all know the google account where they came from, the dude who made them went for many years and made pictures every year. Sadly you are right about one thing. This place is full of creeps who decided to message him about whether or not he attended the event this year and especially if he saw Le Bourreau. Your stocks that is. Kinda like how some people on here managed to ruin Vox Condoviae as well.

When getting mainstream treasure troves like what werewolf does and what Vox Condoviae does we need to earn one HUGE lesson here.

DON'T GO OVER AND ASK SPECIFICALLY FOR MORE TICKLE CONTENT.

Just ignore the minor content. When in doubt don't even post it. Plenty of the girls in his pictures were clearly of age and some clearly were not. If you even think to yourself "Oh this might be a kid" move on.

Also werewolf I am in no way attacking you. My first part might come off a little agressive but I am just stating facts here. All the pictures posted here of your event come from the same place probably. But the dude stopped posting since 2016 I believe. So you don't have to worry about your content reaching this place. Our resident creepers made sure of that.

I just had to spend about an hour cleaning this thread of image violations.

DO NOT post any images with minors in them. They will be removed and if it's done more then once I'll kill the account that does it also.

And just to be clear a minor is anyone that is under 18 of age, and if they look underage to us we'll consider them de-facto underage. This includes bystanders also. The TMF is an adult content site and there is no room for us to have minor images in any form on it.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back