• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tabby II

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Check out the first installment in this mini series here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?294270-Ticklish-Tabby

Angela got home from work, dropped her bag, kicked off her shoes, and ran upstairs. She reached into the back of her closet and pulled out a small locked suitcase and began digging through the clothes within it.

"Here they are." Angela said sitting on the floor and slipping on a pair of bright yellow socks, on the sole of each sock in black lettering was "Merciless Tickler!" Angela then put on a black tank top and shorts before heading back down stairs. She grabbed her backpack and headed out the door.

A short car ride later and She was in front of Tabby's house. Angela smiled as Tabby hopped in the passenger seat and buckled in, as they began to drive Tabby slid off her shoes and placed her socked feet up on the dash, Angela noticed that the socks had the words "Very Ticklish" printed on the soles and couldn't help but smile. Tabby had been getting more adventurous with wearing her tickle themed attire in public. The two had been planning this trip for months and were glad to finally be on their way. Tabitha had been nervous about the nature of their trip but Angela could tell that behind her shyness Tabby truly wanted what was about to come to her. Angela parked the car at the airport and the two girls entered the airport.

"You did remember that you have to take your shoes off at security right?" Angela asked looking down at Tabby's feet.

"Mmmhmm." Tabby said with a wink and a smile.

Angela couldn't help but be turned on by Tabby taking the chance of having someone see her socks, she had chosen to do the same as the idea of being outed turned them both on immensely. While neither one of them wanted their friends or family to know their little fetish the thought of someone finding out was often a pillow talk discussion.

Both girls passed through security without anyone noticing their special socks but the risk had still caused Angela to become rather turned on. The two girl went as waited for their plane to board and Tabby excused herself to the bathroom returning just in time to board. Angela had chosen seats all the way in the back of the plane so people would have to turn around to see them.

Angela glanced over and noticed the socks Tabby had changed into for the flight and was pleased to see she had chosen a pair that said "Tickle me!" on the sole and had a bright rainbow feather on it. Along the cuff the words "Coochie Coochie Coo!" were printed and on the inside of each ankle Angela could see the Tickle Shoppe logo. On the outside of each ankle the socks had "These Feet are sole property of The Tickle Shoppe and must submit to tickling upon any and all requests." printed on them as well.

A076D793-1336-4E61-91E6-9E8487259C45.png 928A404F-8BF8-444C-B577-93AB75BA5688.png FD812F1F-CF2E-4AAF-B7AC-166F9A3C982B.png
“Starting right off huh"? Angela said smiling.

"Might as well right!" Tabby said wiggling her toes.

"This time tomorrow you might not be able to do that anymore." Angela teased.

"By this time tomorrow I'll be going insane." Tabby said curling her toes tight.

Angela giggled and put in her headphones until takeoff, once the plane was at cruising altitude she reached into her backpack.

"Hey Tabby, check this out." Angela said pulling what looked like a small book out of her backpack.

On the cover was a picture of a younger girl in a set of stocks with her toes tied and head back in uncontrollable laughter. At her feet was a women who appeared to be an older version of the girl in the stocks using her long nails to tickle between the toes of the young girl. Along the bottom of the cover in bold white letter were "Never bring your Mom to the Tickle Shoppe!"

"Oh my god what is that?" Tabby asked quietly.

"It's a new thing from the shoppe, they sell photo set books. They have a bunch of them I grabbed a few to look at on the flight if you wanted." Angela said with a grin.

"Well yeah!" Tabby said staring at the girl in the picture.

Angela opened to the first page which showed the young girl standing next to the stocks.

(Rebecca, 19 years old.)

Angela flipped to the next page which showed the young girl sitting in the stocks with a pair of light blue socks on, on the adjoining page was a picture of the girls mother sitting on a couch.

"Rebecca was nervous about her first visit to the Shoppe,
and so she decided to bring her mother along in case
things got out of hand."

Angela flipped to the next page showing the girls feet being tickled by one of the staff members as her mother looked on seemingly enjoying herself.

("Rebecca's mom enjoyed hearing her daughters ticklish laughter and even began to join us in teasing her daughter saying things like "Stop? But I thought you wanted them to tickle you?" and "Uh-oh they found your weak spot, you're in trouble now." Much to the despair of her daughter.)

The next page showed Rebecca's feet with one sock missing.

(When Rebecca's mother insisted her daughter would be much more ticklish "without those silly socks" we were happy to oblige.)

The next picture showed Rebecca's toes being tied back by her mother.

(When mom asks about the toe ties and we explain their purpose but tell her that her daughters contract did not allow for them to be used.
Rebecca: "Oh my god mom! No!"
Mother: "Sit still and let me tie up your piggies young lady!")

The next page showed Rebecca laughing loudly while her toes pulled against the toe ties.

On the next page Rebecca's mom was laughing from her spot on the couch.

The next page showed that the tickler had been joined by Rebecca's mother as both used a hairbrush on the young girls toe tied feet.

(Rebecca's mother loved the way the baby oil and brush made her daughter squeal and beg.
Rebecca: "Hahahaaaaaaa! Stop! I need a break! Hahahahahahaa!"
Mother: "Don't you stop with that brush until I say so."
Rebecca: Mooohohohohooooom!"
Mother: "Tickle, tickle, tickle, Becca."

The next picture showed a bottle of sensitizing lotion being rubbed in by Rebecca's mom followed by more brushing.

(Rebecca:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Mother: "Does that tickle sweetie? Oh your feet are soooooo ticklish. Maybe I'll buy a bottle of this lotion and a hair brush for home for when you and your big sister misbehave!")

The last two pages showed an exhausted Rebecca hanging against her restraints in the stocks as well as her mother at the register with two bottles of sensitizing lotion two hairbrushes and what looked like a small set of portable stocks.

On the back cover was an advertisement for the small stocks.

(Introducing our new Travel Stocks, easily immobilize your victims feet anywhere that you can sit.
Simply place the padded seat onto any surface and sit on it using your own weight to hold the
stocks between your legs, then have your victim lay in front of you either on their stomach with
knees bent or their back with their legs straight, either way they should be soles up.
Then you simply place their ankles in the holes and close the latch holding them tightly in place.
Also available with built in toe ties that allow for toes to be facing toward or away from you.)

"These are awesome." Tabby said giddily. "Do you have more?"

"Yeah, here." Angela said reaching into her bag and pulling out another book.

This book simply had a pair of converse sneakers and white socks sitting on the floor with a NO SHOES stamp on it.

The first page showed the sign that hung on the entrance to the back of the Shoppe. "NO SHOES beyond this point!"

The next page showed a girl tickling another girl tied down to a mat on the floor. A pair of converse sneakers clearly visible on the girl doing the tickling.

The page across from that then showed the girl who had been tickling now barefoot in a set of stocks. A blindfold and ball gag were placed in the girls mouth.

Angela turned the page and let out a small giggle as she looked at the image of the girl own shoelaces being used to tie back her toes.

Angela's heart began to pound as she read the caption for the next image of two girl dressed as sexy nurses used syringes to inject something into the trapped girls feet.
(Our sensitizing serum which permanently increases ticklish tenfold)

The next image showed mechanical spinning brushes being placed over the girls heels as rolling brushes where placed on the balls of the feet and a side to side sliding brush was placed on the arch. The brushes seemed to be having the desired effect as the girls makeup was beginning to run down from behind the blindfold.

The next image showed a pair of rainbow colored converse sneakers but in the place of the laces were locks.

The next picture showed the rainbow shoes being placed onto the girls bare feet and locked, Angela began to read the caption at the bottom of the page.

(For wearing shoes into the back room Ellie's feet were injected with sensitizing serum followed by a minimum of 24 hours locked in shoes filled with itching powder, if the shoes were removed before the 24 hours was up Ellie would be permanently banned from the Shoppe. Ellie not wanting her family to know of her weekend activities requested to be allowed to stay at the Shoppe to serve her sentence. We happily obliged.)

The last page was a picture of Ellie still locked in the stocks with the rainbow converse on being tickled under her arms by the girl whom she had been tickling in the first image.

"Oh my god! Never let me wear my shoes in the back!" Tabby said shuddering. "I don't think I could take being ten times as ticklish forever!"

"Me either!" Angela agreed. "I have one more you want to check it out?"

"Absolutely!" Tabby said moving her feet up into the lotus position now prominently displaying the "Tickle Me!" written on her socked soles.

Angela pulled out the last book and on the cover was a group of 11 or so girls all but one wearing a "Team Bride" tank top. The title on the book was "Ivy's Bachelorette Party!"

On the first page were them same 11 girls 10 of which were standing around Ivy who was nervously sitting in a set of stocks with her arms up over her head revealing her bare underarms and lifting her tank top to reveal her belly button.

The next image showed some of the girls tickling Ivy's upper body as two sitting at her feet peeling off her white socks.

The next page showed a closeup of Ivy's tiny feet in toe ties with "Happy Bride" written on her toes.

Angela looked to the next page and began to read the caption.

(Poor Ivy has got cold feet.)

In the picture the girls rubbing ice all over Ivy's toe tied feet as she clearly yelled for them to stop.

Angela turned the page and read the caption at the top of the page.

(Don't worry we'll warm them up for her!)

The picture showed Ivy's bare feet glistening with oil as two of the girl held heat guns to her soles. Below her soles was another caption.

(Sole roasting also makes feet even more ticklish.)

The next page showed the results of the foot roasting being put to good used as no less that four hairbrushes were being applied to Ivy's tiny soles as the rest of the girls tickled her all over the rest of her body. Ivy was absolutely beside herself with ticklish laughter.

The next image showed some messages that had been written on Ivy's soles by the girls.

(I can't believe how ticklish you are!

Writing this is driving you NUTS!

Happy Bachelorette Party!!!!!)

The last image showed Ivy being vibrated by one of the staff members while two of the girls knelt at the foot of the stocks with brushes in hand ready to tickle her. Angela noticed that the soles of their socks said (Ivy's Ticklish Bachelorette Party!) Angela read the final caption on the last page.

(Ivy was forced to come a total of 10 times over the course of the night each time being followed by at least 15 minutes of non stop vigorous tickle torture from Ivy's "friends" the girls seemed to enjoy hearing Ivy beg them to stop, tickling her harder every time she did with an evil laugh. At the end of the night each of the 10 girls was sent home with a free voucher for a Ler session as well as a voucher that could be redeemed for two more free Ler sessions if they submitted to a 2 hour Lee session. Ivy was sent home with a bottle of sensitizing lotion a custom vibrating hairbrush with "Ivy's Scream Machine" inscribed on it as well as a pair of (Ivy's Ticklish Bachelorette Party!) socks and a pair of white nylons with the words "Do I want you to tickle me? I DO" on the soles.)

Angela put away the book and her and Tabby went back into headphone land for a while. After a while Angela suddenly noticed one of the flight attendants standing next to her. Angela looked up an noticed that the flight attendant wasn't looking at her but seemed to be looking at Tabby's lap. Angela looked over and was mortified to see that Tabby was still sitting with her socked soles facing up revealing the boldly printed "Tickle Me!" on each foot. The flight attendant seemed to realize that Angela had noticed and quickly looked to her.

"Anything to eat or drink?" The flight attendant said trying to hide a smile.

"Oh um we'll both have ginger ale and pretzels." Angela said still embarrassed for Tabby.

"Perfect," The flight attendant said pouring the drinks and getting the snacks.

Angela handed the items to Tabby who seemed to be oblivious to what had just transpired, Angela decided that was be best and just started to eat her snack. After a few minutes though she suddenly saw a stocking foot appear on her armrest. Without thinking she turned around and saw the flight attendant sitting in the kitchenette area of the plane with a big grin on her face. Angela quickly turned around her heart pounding, then she let out a yelp when a hand reached around and tossed a napkin into her lap.

Tabby suddenly sat up and pulled her headphones out looking at Angela and quickly noticing the stocking foot on her armrest and giggling. Angela opened the piece of paper and was puzzled at the writings meaning.

TSDC Username: 2TicklishStewardess

Angela looked over at Tabby with a confused look on her face and handed to napkin to her, Tabby's eyes suddenly got huge and she pulled out her phone and connected it to the planes wifi.

"What is it?" Angela asked still very confused.

"It's a username for the Shoppes site." Tabby said typing on her phone.

"The online store?" Angela asked confused.

"No their other site, it has like pictures and videos, as well as discussion boards." Tabby said waiting for her phone to load.

"Oh, so it's like a media forum for tickling?" Angela asked brightly, Tabby stopped what she was doing and looked at Angela.

"Seriously..." Tabby said slightly annoyed. "You're going to make that joke..."

Tabby's phone finally loaded whatever she had been waiting for and she showed the screen to Angela.

"Is this her?" Tabby asked.

Angela looked at the photo and saw a picture of the flight attendant laying in what looked to be a hotel bed with her feet up in the air behind her.

"Y-yeah." Angela said now very nervous.

"Oh shit." Tabby said panicked. "How did she know!"

"Your socks..." Angela answered. "She umm saw your socks."

"Oh fuck!" Tabby swore putting her feet onto the floor.

Angela picked up Tabby's phone and scrolled down the page to where a small bio was.

2TicklishStewardess :

23F
Lee

I am a flight attendant on a major airline and try to get into the Shoppe whenever
I can get some time between flights in town. If you happen to see me on one of
your flights make sure to discreetly say hello!

Below the bio was a small green box with "Online now" in it. Angela clicked on the box which opened what seemed to be a built in instant messenger system.

"What are you doing!" Tabby said in disbelief. "Now she can see my username!"

Angela felt terrible and her heart pounded in her chest as the words " 2TicklishStewardess is typing" appeared.

2TicklishStewardess: 26D? Is that you?

Angela and Tabby just stared nervously between the screen and the now flexing stocking covered foot on Angela's armrest.

"We we may as well answer her right?" Angela said, Tabby just closed her eyes and sighed.

TerriblyTicklishTootsies: Yes, and 26F.

2TicklishStewardess: Sweet! I love your socks!

TerriblyTicklishTootsies: Well we didn't actually mean for anyone to see them.

2TicklishStewardess :Oh no! I'm sorry! Don't worry your secret is safe with me I promise.

TerriblyTicklishTootsies: Thank you.

2TicklishStewardess :So since I know anyway could I send you a friend request?

TerriblyTicklishTootsies: Um, sure.

2TicklishStewardess Sent a friend request

2TicklishStewardess :There now you can check out all of my private photos! Do you both have an account?

TerriblyTicklishTootsies: No this is 26F's 26D doesn't have one yet.

2TicklishStewardess :Oh well if she does send me a PM and I'll add her too!

TerriblyTicklishTootsies: Ok!

2TicklishStewardess :Anyway it's about time for me to go collect the trash before we land, have a good rest of your flight!

Angela watched as the stocking covered foot moved off of her armrest and a few seconds later the flight attendant walked by them with a smile.

"Well that could have gone a lot worse." Angela said with relief.

"No kidding!" Tabby said taking back her phone. "Holy shit look at this!"

Tabby held her phone so Angela could see and began to scroll through the plethora of photo albums that were now visible on 2TicklishStewardess' page. There was an album dedicated to herself in her uniform both on the plane and off including a ton of her feet sans shoes on different flights. Tabby clicked on another album and saw a few images of the girl tied naked with her arms stretched high over her head as two masked women tickled her underarms. Another album had her locked in stocks toe tied with picture after picture showing hairbrushes and sensitizing lotion being applied to her trapped bare feet as she laughed hysterically.

"Oh wow!" Angela said getting warm from all of the pictures. "How do I make an account?"

Tabby showed Angela how to register for an account on the site and before the plane landed Angela had filled in her profile.

NoMercy4Feet

21F
Ler

Fairly new to the tickling world but I can't get enough of tickling TerriblyTicklishTootsies
feet!

Angela then added 2TicklishStewardess and Tabby before logging off for landing.

Once the two had gotten to their hotel they made their way up to their room and ordered room service. Tabby took a bottle of super moisturizing cream and then double layered socks on top before climbing into bed. The two fell asleep cuddling both with butterflies about what was to transpire the next day.

The next morning the pair woke up and headed to their destination early before the sun rose. Angela grabbed a large duffel bag and the two headed out onto the beach, and started to dig a large pit. Once the pit seemed deep enough Tabby sat in it and Angela opened the duffel bag and tossed a par of leg binders to Tabby who put them on and tightened the many straps preventing her knees from bending. Next Tabby put on wrist cuffs that attached to the side of a belt holding her hands tightly against her sides, she then laid back and relaxed as Angela began to bury her with the sand before wetting it down with water to make it more solid.

A while later Tabby was left with only her head and two feet sticking out of the sand pile.

"Can you move?" Angela asked.

"Only my toes." Tabby said wiggling them.

"Good." Angela said pulling out a small device with a button on it.

"Oh god!" Tabby said as Angela pushed the button causing the vibrator inserted into Tabby to buzz to life.

"Perfect!" Angela said with a smile. "Now most everyone will just think you are buried and can't get out, they'll have no idea just how trapped you really are!"

"Oh man, I really can't move at all." Tabby said trying to wiggle again.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Angela said running back to the rental car.

A few seconds later Angela returned with a large wooden sign that she stuck into the ground next to where Tabby was buried.

Please Tickle My Feet!
No Need To Stop
No Matter How Much I Beg!!

On the bottom of the sign were hooks that Angela hung two hairbrushes and two electric flossers, she then set herself up a chair and a umbrella to keep the sun off of herself and Tabby's head. Angela then took out a bottle labeled "Sunscreen use often on feet to prevent sunburn!" and squirted a good amount onto her hands and rubbed it into Tabby's soles.

"There now when people decided to protect your feet from the sun they'll actually be using sensitizing lotion on them." Angela said setting the bottle between Tabby's buried feet.

"You're just mean!" Tabby said wiggling her feet.

"You know it!" Angela said running her talon like nails along Tabby's super sensitive soles.

After a little while the beach started to get busy, for the first few hours most people just walked by Tabby and Angela and some took pictures and laughed but no one had actually decided to tickle Tabby's feet yet.

Finally Angela saw two college aged girls laying out their sun bathing towels not to far from her. She watched as the taller of the two girls saw Tabby and nudged the other one with a laugh. The two came walking over with huge smiles on their faces.

"So we can just tickle her?" The taller one asked Angela.

"You betcha!" Angela said with a smile.

"I dunno that seems kind of mean." The shorter girl said.

"Oh c'mon." The taller girl said scribbling her nails of Tabby's sole. "Listen to her, she LOVES it!"

"Oh alright." The shorter girl said kneeling down at Tabby's other foot and joining her friend in the tickling.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaaa! Oh god! Hahahahahahahahahaaa! That Tickles!" Tabby laughed.

"Ok this is kind of fun." The shorter girl admitted.

"See!" The taller girl said looking at the sign. "So whats with the hairbrushes."

"Oh if you use them to scrub over her feet she'll go insane." Angela said handing a brush to each girl.

"Like this?" The taller girl asked while running the brush quickly up and down Tabby's sole.

Tabby exploded in laughter and began to wave her feet wildly making it hard for the taller girl to make contact with the brush.

"Hey sit still!" The taller girl said getting a firm grip on Tabby's big toe and pulling it back so that the sole was taught. "There that's better!"

The shorter girl followed suit and Angela snuck around to take some pictures of the two bikini clad girls scrubbing Tabby's soles while holding her big toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! "Tabby laughed loudly as the two girl continued their assault.

"What's the matter are your poor feet ticklish?" The taller girl teased.

"Poor little thing all buried and nothing you can do to stop us." The shorter girl joined.

This continued for quite some time before the shorter girl handed her hairbrush to the taller one.

"Here I have an idea." The shorter girl said walking back to their blankets and grabbing both of their sneakers, She then went over to the small building close to the parking lot and grabbed a few tent stakes.

"They give these out if it's windy and you need to hold your tent still, should work for toes too." The girl said as she drove the long poles deep into the sand creating four solid points to tie off to. She then took the four shoelaces and unlaced them and put a loop in the end of each, and slid it over Tabby's big and small toe on each foot before tying the other end off tightly to the poles in the ground spreading Tabby's toes back and out revealing the spaces under and in between.

"You keep the brushes I have an idea for these." The short girl said picking up the electric flossers and turning them on. The taller girl used both brushes to scrub Tabby's heels and arches as the shorter girl began to poke the buzzing flossers in the spaces between and under Tabby's toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! IT TICKLES!" Tabby laughed loudly pulling against the shoe laces.

"Great idea!" The taller girl said grabbing some of the lotion and spreading it all over Tabby's feet. "Listen to her laugh!"

Angela sat and took pictures of the two girls as they continued to tickle Tabby for quite a while, before going back to their spot to sunbathe.

"Wow, who would've thought someone else would be the one to tie your toes?" Angela said before breaking out in laughter.

"Yeah no kidding!" Tabby said trying to flex her toes. "She did an expert job too."

The two girls sat and chatted for a while as people continued to walk by them when suddenly a woman in a life guard uniform walked up to them.

"Uh oh." Angela said nervously.

"Shit." Tabby swore in agreement.

"Ladies," The lifeguard started reading the sign next to Tabby and letting out a giggle. "We've been getting some noise complaints about your laughter."

"Oh um," Angela started. "Sorry about that we'll try to be quieter."

The lifeguard knelt down and quickly ran a finger long nail up Tabby's sole.

"EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEE!" Tabby let out loudly.

"Yeah somehow I don't think she'll be able to do that." The life guard said standing up. "Hmmmm let's see... Ah I got it!" The lifeguard reached into her fanny pack and pulled out a cravat.

"We keep these as slings but it should work for this too." The life guard began to tie knots in the cravat until she had a sizable ball in the middle. She then went around behind Tabby and slid the makeshift gag into her mouth and tied it behind her head, and made her way back around to the front of Tabby and picked up one of the hairbrushes scrubbing it over Tabby's foot.

Tabby exploded in muffled laughter as the lifeguard smiled brightly using her nails to tickle Tabby's other foot.

"There that's much better, you get to have the shit tickled out of you and that whiny lady over there won't complain to me anymore." The lifeguard said. "You must really love to be tickled to have brushes and toe ties like this."

Angela just sat stunned, had they gone to far? Was it that obvious that this was fulfilling some kind of fetish for them and not just for fun.

"Yeah, I used to date a guy who would have me tie him up and tickle his feet like this all the time." The life guard said picking up a flosser. "At first I thought it was weird, but to be honest there are some way more fucked up things he could have been into, and honestly it was a lot of fun to listen to him squeal while I scrubbed his baby oiled soles with my hairbrush."

The lifeguard changed positions to get more comfortable and continued talking to the two girls.

"It took him a while to convince me to do it but once I got a taste of it I didn't stop, I must have tortured him for over an hour that first night as he laughed and squealed and begged. Then once I untied him I figured he'd be pretty pissed but he threw me down on the bed and fucked me so hard I could barely walk the next day. So you two an item?"

"Oh um... yeah." Angela answered.

"Nice, I hope you don't mind me tickling your girlfriend, it's been a while since I've been able to do this to someone, I forgot how addicting it is." The lifeguard said.

"Oh no please, keep going, as long as you want." Angela said encouragingly.

"Haha, perfect." The lifeguard laughed. "So how about you? You like having your feet tickled too? Or are you the one who does the tickling."

"Oh um, well I am usually doing the tickling but I've never really tried being tickled like this before." Angela answered honestly.

"Yeah I never really liked it myself, waaaaaaaay to ticklish." The lifeguard said still tickling Tabby. "Would much rather be on the giving end, anyway ladies it's been a lot of fun, keep yourselves out of trouble."

With that the life guard hung up the tools and began to walk off down the beach, and Angela couldn't help but admire her wonderful figure in her tiny bikini.

The day continued with more people coming and tickling Tabby as she lay helpless in the sand and then after dark Angela released Tabby and they quickly made their way back to the hotel and shared a vibrator as they thought about the days events.

The rest of Angela and Tabby's vacation was just like any other and on the second to last day Angela and Tabby both got a message from the flight attendant they had met on the flight in.

2TicklishStewardess:

Hey ladies, I was just wondering what flight you'll be taking back,
if I'm on the same one maybe we could meet up for a bit.
Let me know!

Tabby agreed to let Angela answer her and they found out that they were actually going to be on the same flight. The three agreed to meet up before the flight at the airport cafe.

"Hello ladies." The flight attendant said sitting down at the table with Tabby and Angela.

"Hi." Angela said with a smile.

"So I realized that I don't even know your names." The flight attendant said. "Mine is Kinley."

Angela shifted nervously in her seat unsure of what to do.

"I'm Tabby.' Tabby said shaking Kinley's hand.

"Angela." Angela joined now that Tabby had gone first.

"Awesome, so I know you've been to the Shoppe before." Kinley said winking at Tabby. "But have you ever been in the back."

"Oh yeah." Angela said with a huge smile as Tabby nodded in agreement.

"Oh my god it's so much fin isn't it?" Kinley said kicking off her shoes. "I have an appointment tonight after I get into town, what do you say the two of you join me?"

"Oh umm, Angela isn't really into receiving." Tabby started to explain.

"Oh that's alright! I'm planing on being the one who does the receiving!" Kinley said. "You two should really come it's going to be something really special."

"Why's that?" Angela asked.

"Well, last week I had my last session at level two serum. Soooo this time I'm going to get my level three." Kinley said with a smile.

"Holy shit!" Tabby said her mouth hanging open.

"What?" Angela asked still unsure what was happening.

"Remember that photo book with the shoes, how the serum makes you ten times a ticklish?" Tabby asked.

"Yeah." Angela said remembering the picture of the needles in the girls bare soles.

"Well if you volunteer for that it's called getting level one serum, if you get it again it's called level two." Tabby explained.

"So you are 20 times as ticklish?" Angela asked.

"Try 100 times." Kinley said. "Basically if my base ticklishness is 10/10 then my level 1 serum would make me 100/10 my level 2 it put it up to 1000/10." Kinley said scrunching her toes. "They make you sign all kinds of waivers and stuff and they even make you spend at least ten 12 hours sessions being tickled non stop before you can sign up for it."

"And she's getting level 3 so basically 1000 times as ticklish as when she started." Tabby said.

"Holy shit." Angela said. "Are you crazy?"

"Totally." Kinley answered. "I'm the first person they've ever had ask to get it again, all the other level twos either are happy with that or regret it and never come back again. They didn't want to do it but I finally convinced them, plus they wanted to see what it would do to me."

"We can't miss this." Tabby said looking to Angela.

"No, we have to go." Angela agreed.

"Perfect!" Kinley said with a smile. "We'll head right there after the flight lands."

To Be Continued...

I love this series! The descriptions are awesome and the story line is very creative:) Keep going please!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back