• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Girlfriend (Adult)

harley2013

Hello! I'm new here and have gathered the courage to make my first post so I hope you all like it. It is completely true and contains explicit content so be aware.

------------

Backstory: My girlfriend, call her "Jay" is 25 y/o, 5'6" with long blonde hair and athletic. We've been dating for over a year and after a while she finally told me about her interest in bondage which lead to my "secret" interests as well. Hope you all enjoy.

------------

I was home on a Friday evening after work waiting for Jay to come over...it was a long day and I didn't feel like going out like we usually do. When Jay finally arrived, she did her normal routine..dropped her purse on the table, kissed my cheek and made herself a drink. As we sat on the couch watching a movie, we started to talk about random things about each other and without any warning she says, "I have something to tell you but you cannot judge me or make fun of me." Laughing it off, I promised I wouldn't make her feel weird (expecting it to be something silly or common like she likes tuna sandwiches on Sunday afternoons while watching Friends or whatever) Jay then says "Ok, so like I have never done this but I really want to try it sometime...and I know it can be weird and I don't expect you to like it or even do it.....buuuuuuut, I think being tied up in bed, like handcuffed, would be super hot."

Well little did she know I also have similar interests and to make things more complex, I in fact owned one of those under the bed 4-point restraint straps systems from a previous relationship years ago. I replied "Wow...that's definitely different and I wasn't expecting that. But I think that is so cool!" (not wanting to come off as too excited and like freak her out or something) You could tell she was very relieved and we went back to watching our movie. Now in my head, I was contemplating telling her about my interest in tickling and maybe pairing the two in order to make for one crazy, exciting night...but I was scared. So what do we all do when you need to get the nerve to do something you could possibly walk away embarrassed of admitting? I made myself a few drinks of course! We were at the end of the movie as I finished my 4th or 5th drink and she was not far behind. Finally I just said "I have something to tell you too...I don't know where the fascination came from but I really like to tickle and be tickled...I hope you don't find that weird." She looked at me, smiled and just goes "really...well that is very interesting." Now at this point I had no idea what she meant by that but I was definitely embarrassed and questioning if I should have told her or not. Finally as the movie credits ended, Jay asked to go upstairs. We laid in bed and started giggling and told me how funny it is that we both have a kinky side. Obviously I couldn't disagree so I took the opportunity to bring up the straps I owned and even went as far to find the box buried deep in the closet to pull them out and show her. After looking at them for a few minutes, Jay blurts out "Ok, lets use these...and I want to be tied down and you can play around with me. But if you tickle me, please be gentle and go easy on me." At this point I couldn't have been more excited. I agreed and set them under the mattress and asked her to lay down. But little did I know, she was mentally prepared to give it her all and she started taking off her clothes. First her shirt and bra, then her pants but she hesitated with her underwear to which I told her she should leave it on if she wants. She smiled, shook her head and took it off throwing it across the room. As she bent over to take off her socks (black ankle socks over her size 5 feet) I stopped her and told her I'd take care of that. (Like a true gentleman, right?) I strapped her wrists first and before I could move to her ankles she blurts out "No. Not tight enough. I don't want to be able to move at all." So, I pulled the straps tight so her arms were completely straight and she couldn't move more than an inch. I did the same to her ankles and was sure to pull her legs tight so she wouldn't be able to kick me. (I'd tickled her a couple times before but only for a second and know she likes to scream, jerk and pull away) Once she was in the position, I couldn't help but smile. She asked to be blindfolded in which I had an eye cover to keep the light out when trying to sleep so I put that on her. When in the closet I saw the vibrator we had for her when things got sexy..so I brought that with me to the bed, unknowingly to Jay. I started squeezing her boobs and cracking stupid jokes to ease my nervousness. But after a few minutes Jay finally says "Ok, you've got me tied up and naked...let's see your worst. I want you to tickle me." Without hesitation I went to work on her arm pits in which she let out a light and cute giggle. She tried to pull her arms in but was unable to so I had complete access to each pit. I began kissing her belly and as I did she began gyrating her hips and letting out small moans. I knew it was game on at this point. Without warning, I went in for the attack on her ribs to which her reaction was a loud squeal. I ran my fingers up and down her sides and all she could do was lift her head and pull at her straps. Now, I am not a complete monster so after a minute I gave her a break and came up to her face and gave her a slow and sensual kiss while walking my fingers between her legs and teasing her clit. As I squeezed, flicked and rubbed her she moaned louder and louder. As I could feel her getting wetter and wetter I decided it was time to attack and really see how ticklish she was. I got off the bed, made my way to the foot of the bed and slowly removed her socks one by one. She clenched her toes trying to keep them on but her powers were useless. I held nothing back. I ran my fingers up and down her soft and ticklish soles and her entire body leaped off of the bed and bounced with laughter. I used my nails to dig into the balls of her feet as I pulled her toes back with my other hand. She squealed and bucked but she could not stop me. I continued my attack on her soles for what had to be 5 minutes. Sweat was beginning to show on her chest and hairline. After completely exploring every inch of both of her soles, I moved up to the bed and laid next to her. She was breathing so hard, you'd have thought she just ran 10 miles. I stealthily picked up the vibrator and lightly pressed it against her clit and turned it on. Instantly she began to moan and air hump the small device. It wasn't more than 2-3 minutes and she blurts out "OK OK OK...I am going to cum. I am going to.......c.c.c.ummmmm" As she did I held it firmly in place and watched as she enjoyed herself. Once she was finished she asked to be untied to which I immediately obliged. As she sat there, breathing hard I asked "So how was that? Did you like being tied up? I hope you didn't mind the tickling." She looked at me, smiled and said "That was so hot. That was the best orgasm I've ever had. But I can't help but notice how hard you are right now...how about you strip off those clothes, let me get some water and we will see how ticklish you are."

To be continued...

Awesome 1st post dude. What celebrity would you say your GF resembles? I'll bet those sexy little size 5 feet are perfect.

Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I always thought some women who say they "hate being tickled" might actually enjoy it w/a partner they trust and feel comfortable with. Judging by the O.P.'s story his GF probably never thought of tickling as erotic, before this happened.
Either way, incredible story, and welcome to the forum.

Great story! :feets: She is definitely a wonderful woman. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thanks for sharing. She must be amazing.

Thanks everyone! She is pretty great and finds my love for her ticklish ness and feet “cute.” (This story takes place nearly 9 months ago)

I’ll definitely take the time to write up the true part 2 of that evening.

And @magic fingers if I had to label her to a celeb, honestly it would have to be a young Carrie Underwood. She is compared to her all the time by others.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone! She is pretty great and finds my love for her ticklish ness and feet “cute.” (This story takes place nearly 9 months ago)

I’ll definitely take the time to write up the true part 2 of that evening.

And @magic fingers if I had to label her to a celeb, honestly it would have to be a young Carrie Underwood. She is compared to her all the time by others.

Thanks!

Wow Carrie Underwood is smoking hot. I'm officially jealous!

Yea....any kind of Carrie Underwood comparison......is REALLY good for all involved.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back