• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Producers ..

weezl

TMF Expert
To all the producers out there; addressing the process before you shoot a video with a first-time model that hasn't been in tickle fetish videos before; how do you verify she is ticklish enough to be in a video? I'd assume it's a fairly simple and straight forward process? Or do you just trust that she is being honest with you?

Or do you guys even test to see how ticklish a model is before you work with her?

Not a producer, but from what I remember from past threads, this can be a crap shoot. She is or isn't ticklish, and if you do the shoot, you still have to pay (assuming you're shooting videos to sell; you had a contract before the shoot). If she isn't ticklish, it's a business loss. Kinda like in retail, you get a bunch of t-shirts that say "Trump's a rump", and you think they will sell like hot pancakes. And they don't.....on that one, your loss. You hope the next thing to come along goes over much better. And the one after. And.... Guess this kind of thinking is what keeps me from trying to start any kind of enterprise. That thinking isn't meant to keep you from trying, though. And if you do try, best of luck!

I have made a few failed videos in the past. I just trusted that they were honest. If they weren't I usually made it a foot fetish video with no tickling. I'm sure there are other ways around this but if you're starting out there's not much you can do that in aware of.

It's just the matter of luck. Not many know their true level of ticklishness. And it's like mining of gems when a lady doesn't really know herself and turns out to be ridiculously ticklish, which makes it worth trying to find this gem.
Speaking about our experience, blond Darya was one of those cases, as well as ring girl Tanya.
Sometimes it happens the other way too.

But that's what we actually like about tickling - the unpredictability of reactions.

I try to stress as much as possible in the ads or when I recruit face to face that being ticklish is of the most importance to avoid problems

But at the end of the day it's a crapshoot, hit or miss kinda thing. Though when you miss chances are you'll find a couple of ticklish spots to salvage the day.

No biggie

Not a producer, but from what I remember from past threads, this can be a crap shoot. She is or isn't ticklish, and if you do the shoot, you still have to pay (assuming you're shooting videos to sell; you had a contract before the shoot). If she isn't ticklish, it's a business loss.

It's true - you can never be sure, even if someone genuinely believes they are ticklish they may not be and you're stuck with what you get. They still get paid, you lose money. Some people may be tempted to fake it at that point of course (and a lot of models will offer to) but for me and many others that isn't an option. I've always said that around 30-40% of new models just don't work out.

I have made a few failed videos in the past. I just trusted that they were honest. If they weren't I usually made it a foot fetish video with no tickling. I'm sure there are other ways around this but if you're starting out there's not much you can do that in aware of.

Me too - it definitely helps to have other content to shoot!

I try to stress as much as possible in the ads or when I recruit face to face that being ticklish is of the most importance to avoid problems

I'll always say that it is very important during initial communication but one thing I've found over the years is that the more pressure the model feels, the more likely they won't be ticklish (or as ticklish as they thought) since they're worrying, getting tense and sometimes end up thinking themselves out of it - even models that have started out fearing they would be too ticklish have ended up not being as ticklish as they thought - and they then stress about that until nothing works! The more they worry, the more it doesn't work...it's like when you try not to think about something and then can't think of anything else. With new models these days I tend to skip over the detailed discussion beforehand, reassure them that we can shoot something else if the clip isn't working, and just try to get the first scene running before they have time to over-think things....I find the lack of expectations and a degree of surprise tend to get the best results :)

I usually do a "pre-shoot" tickle session where I experiment with different techniques and tools, all while getting feedback from her as to what works best so we're not fumbling around like idiots once the camera starts rolling. I've been pretty lucky in that none of the girls I've hired haven't been ticklish (in spite of what the "Experts" here claim), but occasionally we'll try, say, ribs and find out she's only ticklish on her feet, or some such. I had someone request a custom with Samiya where I tickled her belly, so I brought her over and gave it a whirl but she just wasn't ticklish there so I told the customer I couldn't fulfill his request.

Now, all of that said, loaded question is loaded.

Amateur video guy, but;

Most of my shoots involve me and the person just shooting the shit for like 20 minutes, half hour. During that time I'll 'audition' them a little to make sure I have something to work with. Before I have them meet up with me, I send them examples of "This is what I'm looking for, are you sure you understand what I'm getting at?" to make sure they know what the deal is. So in that first meeting I like to try and get a feel for what to expect.

Well I used to shoot in the dark and win or lose. Sometimes I still have to. But now I do auditions in 2 ways. One is a short shoot to see how ticklish they are or in some cases I go live on Instagram and Tickle the models in public to see their reaction. So far its worked out great and has proved for some epic models.

Well I used to shoot in the dark and win or lose. Sometimes I still have to. But now I do auditions in 2 ways. One is a short shoot to see how ticklish they are or in some cases I go live on Instagram and Tickle the models in public to see their reaction. So far its worked out great and has proved for some epic models.
So what’s your instagram for live streams? :)

Our instagram page is @smiletherapy_official

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back