• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canceled: Atlanta/ July 7th Party

My wife and I will attend. Excited to see another great event in Atlanta. Also, 1763 is a great space and I can personally attest to the safe environment. Can’t wait for July 7!

My wife and I will attend. Excited to see another great event in Atlanta. Also, 1763 is a great space and I can personally attest to the safe environment. Can’t wait for July 7!

Yay!! I look forward to meeting the both of you! :yayzorz:

Yay!! I look forward to meeting the both of you. :yayzorz:

And I'm so happy to hear a positive feedback from someone here about 1763. :)

Sounds amazing! You found a place! Pretty sure I should be able to make this, but will RSVP on fet. You rock! :)

Due to an unforseen financial crisis I can no longer put on this event. Please feel free to still go but sadly I cannot attend. This seems like a wonderful club (Club 1763). And someday I can start hosting events. But at this time... I have to cancel this one. I am very sorry about this. No one could be more dissappointed than I am.

Doll, sorry to hear, but totally understand and hope all ok. Really appreciate your efforts on this! Thank you for trying to make something happen. Hope things get better and can revisit soon.

Doll, sorry to hear, but totally understand and hope all ok. Really appreciate your efforts on this! Thank you for trying to make something happen. Hope things get better and can revisit soon.

Me too. Thank you being understanding. Everyone has been and i appreciate it.

Well darn, but it looks like 1763 will be closing based on what have read in their Fet group. It's a shame I wanted to plan a trip to Atlanta someday. https://fetlife.com/groups/1081/group_posts/12331505

Talk about adding insult to injury. This was probably the nicest place I've seen so far in the South. Thank you for letting us know porcelaindoll2.

Idk what caused them to close... but I have to think they weren't getting enough business. Plus they do say the place is very hard to find. I'll have to read further into this- I saw your post here at 3:30 am. At least now I know why no one got back in touch with me.

What a shame... :(

Yeah I have heard nothing but awesome things about this space since moving back south. I wanted to make it there someday.

This is a double gut punch to me. :-( Really wanted to go to this. Well, just so you know CapturedDoll, I understand what your going through and wish you the best. I will be ready and waiting for your next gathering.

This is a double gut punch to me. :-( Really wanted to go to this. Well, just so you know CapturedDoll, I understand what your going through and wish you the best. I will be ready and waiting for your next gathering.

Thank you Static. I feel the same way. I hope I don't have to wait too long to start another event. *crosses fingers*

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back