• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canceled: Atlanta/ July 7th Party

CapturedDoll

Verified
Due to an unforseen financial crisis I can no longer put on this event. Please feel free to still go but sadly I cannot attend. This seems like a wonderful club (Club 1763). And someday I can start hosting events. But at this time... I have to cancel this one. I am very sorry about this. No one could be more dissappointed than I am.

Last edited:
Wish I could attend.....AND I FRIKKIN LIVE IN THE ATL!!!!!! Things like a wife (not into tickling), work (have to work on Saturday), the phase of the Moon, where the various asteroids are, planetary and stellar alignments....little things. Anywho CD, hope your event is a success!

Wish I could attend.....AND I FRIKKIN LIVE IN THE ATL!!!!!! Things like a wife (not into tickling), work (have to work on Saturday), the phase of the Moon, where the various asteroids are, planetary and stellar alignments....little things. Anywho CD, hope your event is a success!

Thanks rdhd- that sucks but I understand. *hugs*

Hey CD! I know you were not exactly counting on my presence, but I must sadly confirm that I won't be attending, for geographical reasons. It's a tad bit too far for me, as you can surely comprehend. However, I wish you the best of success in the realization of this wonderful idea :xpulcy: If I can be of any help or contribute in any way, please do not hesitate to let me know! :Kiss2:

Hey CD! I know you were not exactly counting on my presence, but I must sadly confirm that I won't be attending, for geographical reasons. It's a tad bit too far for me, as you can surely comprehend. However, I wish you the best of success in the realization of this wonderful idea :xpulcy: If I can be of any help or contribute in any way, please do not hesitate to let me know! :Kiss2:

No of course I knew you coulden't come. LOL! ;) But thank you for offering me help. I appreciate the gesture. You're always there for me with great advice. ;)

If anyone has the pzazz to make this work it's you. Hope you and everyone else has a blast.

I can't wait for the day you decide to organise one in the UK.

If anyone has the pzazz to make this work it's you. Hope you and everyone else has a blast.

I can't wait for the day you decide to organise one in the UK.

I actually never really thought about organizing elsewhere. Attending other peoples events around the world YES. Though maybe I could with a Co Host. :) Who knows? :) Thanks WTC! :)

I actually never really thought about organizing elsewhere. Attending other peoples events around the world YES. Though maybe I could with a Co Host. :) Who knows? :) Thanks WTC! :)

Ha ha ha, what a nit wit I am. When your profile said Coastal South East, I thought that meant in the UK.
I must admit I had previously done a double take and thought 'why is she organising a gathering in Atlanta USA?'

Anyway I look forward to hearing how it works out.

I don't know what my schedule will be like yet, so I am unsure if I will be able to go... Hopefully you get the turnout so you don't have to cancel.... should you have to, I would be willing to throw an amazing celebration for you in NY.... I am actually doing that for someone who posted on fetlife that they haven't had a good birthday in years and because the snow birds have left, things are slow.... I invited her and said I would do something for her.... she accepted..... she has never been to NY before so I am going all out for her: day one will be a shoot for my clip store, NY pizza, and some things out on LI where I live..... day 2 will be tourist things in Manhattan.... and made her fish earrings to fit the theme of my clip store, got her an I heart NYC button, and got her a small teddy bear with customizable voice recorder - recorded a nice message - and it has a spot for the bear to hold a picture... we are both excited and she doesn't have an account here so no worries about ruining the surprise. :)

When I have the time and energy, maybe some day I could put together something here in Beijing, with you as a guest of honor? There are a bunch of villas with a traditional feel, which we could rent for like 24hrs. A tickling party with an exotic touch, even though it would require everyone to get a visa and a plane ticket, could potentially be a hit. Especially with you there ;)

Summer in HOTLANTA!!!

This looks like it might be worth planning for.

Maybe bring down Brittany with me!!

I don't know what my schedule will be like yet, so I am unsure if I will be able to go... Hopefully you get the turnout so you don't have to cancel.... should you have to, I would be willing to throw an amazing celebration for you in NY.... I am actually doing that for someone who posted on fetlife that they haven't had a good birthday in years and because the snow birds have left, things are slow.... I invited her and said I would do something for her.... she accepted..... she has never been to NY before so I am going all out for her: day one will be a shoot for my clip store, NY pizza, and some things out on LI where I live..... day 2 will be tourist things in Manhattan.... and made her fish earrings to fit the theme of my clip store, got her an I heart NYC button, and got her a small teddy bear with customizable voice recorder - recorded a nice message - and it has a spot for the bear to hold a picture... we are both excited and she doesn't have an account here so no worries about ruining the surprise. :)

Thats sweet of you to do for your friend. I'm sure my Boyfriend and I will come up with alternatiive plans if this has to be canceled.

When I have the time and energy, maybe some day I could put together something here in Beijing, with you as a guest of honor? There are a bunch of villas with a traditional feel, which we could rent for like 24hrs. A tickling party with an exotic touch, even though it would require everyone to get a visa and a plane ticket, could potentially be a hit. Especially with you there ;)

That would be AWESOME!! :)

Man... I have never wanted to live in Atlanta more than I have now!

I wish I could go but make sure you have the time of your life Doll! :)

A one in a lifetime event and my life sucks not being able to pull it off. Love to hear stories of how it went!

Man... I have never wanted to live in Atlanta more than I have now!

I wish I could go but make sure you have the time of your life Doll! :)

A one in a lifetime event and my life sucks not being able to pull it off. Love to hear stories of how it went!

Awww what a shame you can't come. :( It would have be lovely to meet you. :) But hopefully this won't be the first and last event. I want this to be a yearly event. :) *crosses fingers.* And yes I will be talking about it for sure. Maybe endlessly LOL!!!!! ;)

Just an FYI- I started working on my email to the owner. (Since they don't have a phone number.) Hopefully I'll have it finished by the afternoon tommorow... and get a response by this weekend. Apologies for the delay- I've been really busy.

I have sent my email to the Dungeon as of 11 am today~ and will post any changes or updates soon. Also I will, through Fetlife, create an event page so that if you plan on coming you can rsvp there. That will help me TREMENDOUSLY to plan accordingly.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back