• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forecast Deteriorating.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Weather Guy here lol.

I'm sorry for the forum members/admins such as Jeff who live near Boston, and will be getting hammered from the upcoming snowstorm tomorrow, with 6 to 12 inches of snow.

The "original" forecast for New York City, said a "Brush" or "Flurries".

They are now saying that it is going to be far more than that.

The lovely. "Winter Weather Advisory" has been posted for NYC, for up to 4 inches of snow.

Further out on Long Island, 12 to 18 inches of snow is expected.

After the event of last week, I've learned we can never predict what to expect.

Hopefully, the storm will go out to sea

From the forecast, however, it does not look like that is going to happen,

That whole area from New York to Boston could get over a foot. The east coast has just had ridiculous amounts of snow this winter.

We are supposed to get up to 4 inches here.

As I think I posted.. the last time.. they had "hyped up the forecast" here, saying we would get over a foot, and we ended up getting only a little bit.

This time, the worst of it will be on Eastern Long Island, which is east of me, and in CT and Mass, north of me

At least that's what the forecast is saying, supposedly.

Mitch, you's guys up there just ain't catching a break.... anyway, take care, hope you stocked up on bread, milk, and beer (you guys do that crazy thing yup there, right?)

LOL.

I have food/drink.

No "beer" or alcohol, because I'm not allowed to drink alcohol lol.

NYC is actually "dodging it" somewhat, compared to what some other places are getting.

After this, it s supposed to be very cold and windy for several days.

Right now it sounds almost like a heavy rain hitting my window, even though they say it is "snow"

They are still saying 2 to 4 inches here.

Oh, and the forecast for next Tuesday, the 20th, is for several inches of "snow".

When one says. "That's a week away".

They seem to have predicted this storm several days in advance

March can be a difficult month for snow.

Mitch - no beer? You're bucking the trend! But seriously, I understand; just that down here in Georgia, the mere mention of a snow storm, those three commodities kinda disappear from store shelves.... Heck, what about firewood? (Well, guess you gotta have at least a fireplace) I know you are prepared for "the apocalypse". Just keep track of them glaciers that are coming ......

So, fun fact about global warming: the "warming part" primarily happens in the planet's oceans which in turn causes weather to become that much more unpredictable and severe...and of course, the whole melting of the polar ice caps which will probably not be a good thing for our race (especially for those of us who live on the coasts or on islands).

What effect this warming will have on the ocean's plankton levels (which produces a little less than 50% of the planet's oxygen) will be interesting to see as well. But yeah, snow in Georgia is definately one possibility in future years to come. As for the snow in New York state, we've received a few inches but apparently Boston is getting the brunt of March's winter wrath.

NYC is supposed to have cold weather much of the rest of this week.

They had originally said perhaps another storm. However, they are now saying it might go to the south. As it would not be until early next week if it does come, it probably is too early to tell.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back