• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toronto Tickling Munch - Fri March 23rd - 6pm~!

TropicThunder

Verified
Hey TMFers, we have a revived tickling munch going on in Toronto this month and hopefully for more months to come! We are starting out at the Artful Dodger this month but may look into different venues in the future. Come on out and meet like-minded folks!

Who: US!
When: Friday, March 23rd at 6pm
What: Just the cost of your food/drinks
Where: The Artful Dodger - 10 Isabella St. We'll be seated in the dining area. There is a reservation under "Maggie" Just ask for me.

There are two Green P parking lots nearby, one is across the street (south) and the other is north on Charles St E. The restaurant is about halfway between Bloor St and Wellesley station if you're coming by TTC.

Note that this is just a munch, not a play/pick up event. Use common sense in a public space.

If you need any details or information, please PM me or check out the Toronto Tickling group on Fetlife.

There's already discussion about an April and a May event in the works, so if you can come out this month, perhaps we'll you at some event in the future.

so these things finally happening again? Nothing has happened in the past 2 years

Glad to see these resuming! Good to see you're on it!

Hey guys, the turnout was great. We had a lot of fun.

The next one will be posted shortly but I'll tell you right now that the date is April 27th. The rest of the details are coming soon!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back