• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The biggest Skype conference call on tmf

anchientstar

Yep you read it right. Also thanks to Emulator for this too!

We'd love to get as many people as we can to have a huge chat on Skype! This will also help verify those who are real from those who are fake! This may not take off but ideally we find a time ideal for mostly everyone! Who's in?

The time is very flexible and open to discussion, we will take the most agreed upon. As for the date, let's see how many we can get first.

I'd be in for that, though I can already see it being a chaotic mess in practice lol. You get more than like 6 or 7 people in and we'll be shouting over each other.

I'd be in for that, though I can already see it being a chaotic mess in practice lol. You get more than like 6 or 7 people in and we'll be shouting over each other.

Good point. Someone needs to be in charge. And everyone should bring a feather to hold up when they want to speak and wait to be called on by the "Skype Master". That could help fix that. Not sure who's idea this was but.... ancientstar & Emulator what do you think? Would this be a good idea and would either of you want that job? I guess that is assuming this would be a video conference call.

Great idea, but the pessimist in me says there are too many variables with everyone that would make it not work. We all like to chat with each other - but are we all on-line at the same time? Schedules, time zones, work.... Then again, it might work. Just some thoughts.

Id be up for it if I'm able too. A wonderful idea

In regards to people worrying about how chaotic it will be. That's half the fun! Either emu or I will try take control though, but if it's like any conversation it'll smooth over once introductions happen!

Schedules, time zones, work....

As far as schedules, time zones, etc. who says there has to be just one Skype call? I agree, there are too many variables for one call to work for everyone so why not have a few different calls. Maybe have one for Pacific and Mountain times then another one for Central and Eastern. A couple in Europe a couple in Asia. Even with this people still have different work schedules as rdhd pointed out so it's not a perfect plan but it's a start.

I'm down. Just give me the time and I'll do my best to become free. Sounds awsome!!!

I like the ideas. I'm not worried much about it getting chaotic; we can do the feather idea that Doll suggested, or better yet it would probably organize into a decent flow. I'm happy to mediate if needed.

Also, there would be no time limit on this call. It can end whenever and go on for as long as the population keeps it going, just like the chat room. Some users can join late and other users can leave early. You could stay for a mere five minutes or the entire call time. We will simultaneously be active in the chatroom while the call is going on so that we can continue to add whoever wants in.

We're also planning on letting this thread run at least a couple more days, giving time for more users to see it before we make a poll regarding time. Everyone who is interested: Please help spread the word!

Yep you read it right. Also thanks to Emulator for this too!

We'd love to get as many people as we can to have a huge chat on Skype! This will also help verify those who are real from those who are fake! This may not take off but ideally we find a time ideal for mostly everyone! Who's in?

I’m down. :)

I'm up for it, I believe group calls are 10 on cam/audio at a time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back