• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The biggest Skype conference call on tmf

Does the TMF have a discord channel? That makes it to where everyone has text chat and available channels for voice chat like Skype. Seems like a more permanent way to satisfy this as opposed to having to make skype calls everytime.

What is a dischord channel? Is that an app?

Also I was thinking that... Maybe we can make a new poll- we can make say 4-5 groups. Group 1 will be at X time. Group 2 at X time. Etc. So... maybe that would simplify things. Even if people jump around to different times thats ok- but at least people will know to expect people at certain times.

Or we make 4-5 new threads-

Group 1 will be at 3pmEastern 10 pm Germany time (We'll have to figure that out but with a Time Zone convertor that will simplify things.) Please pick your group by replying to the group that fits your schedule.

Group 2: etc

Group 3 etc

etc etc

We may end up having 10 diff groups lol. Idk its a thought.

Discord lets you make a gathering point including multiple chat rooms and multiple voice channels.

It's much more manageable than a very large Skype call.

Discord is less fussy software than Skype, too.

As another bonus, you get more structured moderation, so it's easier to ban problem users.

Discord lets you make a gathering point including multiple chat rooms and multiple voice channels.

It's much more manageable than a very large Skype call.

Discord is less fussy software than Skype, too.

As another bonus, you get more structured moderation, so it's easier to ban problem users.

yea. what this guy said

I have done this with a small group one time ago! (pretty sure it was 2-3 years ago or something) it went well but I think we only had one or two calls and everyone was quite shy but we still managed to talk about tickling stuff and it was very fun :) (We were around the same age, very young so basically at first the convo looked like a bunch of shy teens talking about sex for the first time hahaha :D )

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back