• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Asian wife's super ticklish feet

Geequ

I guess after 10+ years of browsing this forum and reading all the incredible stories and adventures I would finally put up a post.

I've been married to my wife for 2 years but dated for around 9 and she would freak whenever I would tickle her feet. She might be able to take one fingernail swipe and that's about it, anything more and she gets pretty upset. Though she does love a good foot massage and even a bit of foot worshipping. Luckily she doesn't mind me snapping pics of her feet from time to time.

So what do y'all think of her feet?

Attachments

• IMG_20160710_173859.jpg
    IMG_20160710_173859.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 705
dude your wife feet are gergous like her you be so lucky to have her to rub fine feet and worship them from time to time take pictures of them and whats next is tickle feet video for us fans.

I wish I could get even just 10 seconds to tickle her feet, that would be heaven for me but hell for her..

Here's a pic of her feet in the opposite color i posted earlier.
Which color looks better?
IMG_20160731_190351.jpg

First of all Thank You for sharing the pictures of your wife's feet with us. To answer your question I really don't think there is a wrong answer. Both pictures look great but if I had to choose I'd go with the first picture. Your wife has great feet no matter which color her toes are painted.

Her feet are top notch! Very sexy! And that they are ticklish too is incredible.

Your wife has amazing looking feet.

I especially love the picture with the red polished toenails.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Like many others on this site, a HUGE fantasy of mine is to see her tied up and tickled mercilessly by a stranger and me either watching from afar or nearby but without her knowledge.. oh I can dream!

If I leave her like this how many would free her? Or have something else in mind to do with them?IMG_20160716_014158.jpg

I'm thinking your best bet would be to try to work her up to being tickled slowly. Reward her immensely after any little tickling she allows you so she will allow more and more as time goes on. If you are diligent, she may warm up to being tickled after a while. The key is to make her feel that she will get satisfaction anytime she is tickled, then follow through!

Robmic, your advice sounds reasonable, I have never tried that route before.. next time I get her in a ticklish situation I'll offer some worthwhile reward, but it'll be hard since she's not too into material things.

Newtonbr, here's a nylon shot for ya!IMG_20160921_143550.jpg

She has beautiful feet love the nylon shot that would be perfect to sit on her ankles and tickle her feet

Fantastic pics. Love the nylon one. Her feet are dreamy. What robmic said.

Robmic, your advice sounds reasonable, I have never tried that route before.. next time I get her in a ticklish situation I'll offer some worthwhile reward, but it'll be hard since she's not too into material things.

It won't take something material, more like satisfying her sexually, and I'm not just talking about putting it to her and hoping you did good. Make an honest effort to really satisfy her! That's one of the most powerful influences you can give her! Try that on her and see how she responds... Too many guys fail to keep them happy that way, then wonder why they're upset with them.

Absolutely gorgeous! Perhaps she'd allow you to tickle her bare feet with a feather.

I can't wait til the weather gets warmer... She has been strictly wearing UGGs all winter, I'm counting down the days until she can be in sandals or anything but UGGs! Though I do hear they keep your feet toasty even in freezing temps.
Here's another pic of her feet in nylons for you nylon lovers!
IMG_20170215_165921_549.jpg

Your wife's feet....beautiful. Simple as that. Bare or Nylons

Those nylon feet are really getting to me. Thanks for being so generous with the pics.

Are they fairly small feet? Where do you tickle on her feet to drive her crazy?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back