• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ASMR videos

mariowuitomari

TMF Regular
Hi:
Anyone watched a video about ASMR. People who create ASMR videos whisper to a a microphone in order you to feel so relaxed and a king tickle in your brain. I usually watch that kind of videos when I can't sleep. Share your experience.

I've been checking out some of those videos since I first heard about ASMR a few weeks ago. Some of them can have that relaxing effect, like Gentle Whispering's videos, but there's also some rather odd stuff out there (Morticia Addams does your makeup??). I've also noticed quite a few feature "ear cleaning" or playing with Slime, and I don't get how either of those are relaxing.

Are you talking about sounds to help one sleep? If so, then yeah, both me and my gf need a fan to be on when we sleep otherwise every single little noise in my home keeps me and my waifu up at night. As for sounds to help one relax while awake, I usually go with playing some Enya or classical symphonies.

That seems to be a big part of it. A lot of them also throw in hand movements, which I guess are supposed to have the same effect.

Hmmm...also I think having the right mattress and pillow have a lot to do with getting a good night's sleep as well. Also temperature is a factor.

Hi:
Anyone watched a video about ASMR. People who create ASMR videos whisper to a a microphone in order you to feel so relaxed and a king tickle in your brain. I usually watch that kind of videos when I can't sleep. Share your experience.

Yes I love ASMR. My favorite is a British lady talking about the "Alexander Technique" a method for sitting down which alleviates pressure on your back and neck. Soothes my nerves every time. Only certain voices work for me. Sometimes the whispering sounds a little "forced" and not natural, but the woman's voice in the Alexander technique is the perfect time, volume and timbre to help me sleep.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back