• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phase 2

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone,

First of all, I wasn’t sure where to post this. So please move it if need be, or tell me where to post it and I’ll do it.

As some of you know, I’ve posted a series of stories that I wrote while I was a member of another forum. I just finished the last of those a week ago and I’d like to know where you, yes YOU, would like the series to go next.

Krista and Billy have a budding relationship, and I love them as a couple which is why I don’t want to let it end just when they’re getting started.

It is you, dear reader who are so good to give me a few moments of your time with every story written. And it is you who I write for, and I suppose for myself in a smaller way.

So let me know what you would like to see. As always, until next time...

Your humble storyteller.

Hello everyone,

First of all, I wasn’t sure where to post this. So please move it if need be, or tell me where to post it and I’ll do it.

As some of you know, I’ve posted a series of stories that I wrote while I was a member of another forum. I just finished the last of those a week ago and I’d like to know where you, yes YOU, would like the series to go next.

Krista and Billy have a budding relationship, and I love them as a couple which is why I don’t want to let it end just when they’re getting started.

It is you, dear reader who are so good to give me a few moments of your time with every story written. And it is you who I write for, and I suppose for myself in a smaller way.

So let me know what you would like to see. As always, until next time...

Your humble storyteller.

Did I post this in the wrong forum? If so please delete this thread.

Hey man - I know sometimes it's hard to get feedback on here - just wanted to let you know I really love your series! I'm a bare foot guy, so obvs I'd like to see some of that worked in if you could, but I totally understand if you want to keep it nylon/socks. You know, it's past Valentine's day now, maybe a special milestone date? Anyways keep up the good work!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Love the nylon tickling parts. Didn't really care for the ex tickling. Love to see this series continue.

I’ll be back soon with new stories. And yes, she’ll be barefoot at least once.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back