• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantazia (Fictional Fetish Metaverse) : CROSSWOES CASES

Cynthia_Massol

TMF Expert
Hi :)

Here's a new artwork/story in the continuity of my Fantazia fictional fetish metaverse :)

This short serie (including 3 chapters) is the sequel of my previous sub-project Pavonis Pharmacopeia (associated to the PAVO Parapharmaceutics Laboratory background story)

CROSSWOES_CASES.jpg

CROSSWOES CASES features three short evil tickling stories, influenced by "mad scientists" (including real life ones !), by Tales from the ASYLUM from MTJ Publishing, and also by Apparatus Infernus from C.A.B. artworks (on DeviantArt) :)

Those who like PAVO Parapharmaceutics Laboratory will like this project :)

Trivia : CROSSWOES is a play on words with "CROSSWORDS", the french title being MAUX CROISÉS, a play on words with "MOTS CROISÉS") ;)

You probably ever wondered why we can't tickle ourselves, and what if we could do it ?
Then, this first chapter of CROSSWOES CASES is for you :)

Comments appreciated :)

Thank you for your comments :)

If you like "experimental tickling" and ever wondered if humans only are able to laugh from tickling, then this second chapter is for you :)

CROSSWOES_CASES_2_Homo_Rictus.jpg

Trivia : Homo Rictus is a play on words with "Homo Erectus" ;)

About CROSSWOES CASES, it features the origins of three of my fictional characters through short psycho-dramatic stories inspired by evil experiments done by real life scientists, not directly linked to tickling, but who will turning later those fictional characters into evil ticklers ;)

Here's the third & last chapter of this CROSSWOES CASES serie, called "All solutions have a problem..."

This last chapter is less inspired by real scientists and is more a transition between my previous sub-project PAVO Parapharmaceutics Laboratory and my next sub-project that will coming very soon :)

CROSSWOES_CASES_3_All_solutions_have_a_problem.jpg

Trivia : "All solutions have a problem" is an inverted play on words with the philosophical/mathematical quote "All problems have a solution", the "solutions" being here a reference to the Power Lotions presented in my previous sub-project Pavonis Pharmacopeia ;)

Here's a new chapter, introducing a new season of this serie CROSSWOES CASES dedicated to "mad scientists" and "naughty experiments" inspired by real life inventions :)

This chapter features the continuation of the origins of Pr Pyotr Puzzle, started in the first chapter of this serie :)
Pr Pyotr Puzzle appeared also several times in my Cosmogony Crossover saga ;)
I publish this chapter as an interlude before the chapter 14 of the Cosmogony Crossover saga in order to reveal more informations about this character ;)

Here's a new chapter of the second season of CROSSWOES CASES : FreeCell :)

This chapter features a new maniac scientist and his incredible invention, with also the appearance of a well known guest character ;)

Tomorrow, I'll publishing some bonus pictures, including the FULL size version of this chapter ;)

Last edited:

Here's a new chapter of this serie : Dummies :)

CROSSWOES_CASES_6_Dummies.jpg

Tomorrow, I'll posting here some bonus pictures from this chapter ;)

Here are some bonus pictures from the previous chapter :)

Dummy.jpg

P.S.: I haven't yet written the next chapters of the Cosmogony Crossover, so it may taking several days before their publication on TMF, but I'll posting some extra bonuses in waiting ;)

Several of these had minors in them, which I've deleted. Please be more careful in the future.

They didn't have minors in them, they were SILICONE feet (not "flesh & bones"), and nothing indicates about the age of the models (nor even the shoe size).

But if you think they should be removed from here, no problem.

The second chapter, Homo-Rictus, shows also a young girl playing chess with a chimp ; I suppose it could be interpreted like "minor violation", too ?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back