• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super G.A.L.S. tickle torture poster

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
I posted this on my deviantart page already, but, I thought I'd post it here as well to spread the joy to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. I was commissioned to draw a rather massive-sized picture, which, clocking in at a whopping 22"x34", it's a literal poster! It was a real treat to be commissioned to draw my own superheroines and villainesses, so this was a lot of fun to work on.

The commissioner wanted to see the Super G.A.L.S. (All-American Girl, Enchantra, Bellona, the Butterfly, Moonbird, Impulse and Fast Track), along with their allies Snowfall and Vortex captured and tickled by a grouping of their enemies Depravia, Captain Cruelty, Leviatha, Golden Lotus, Rebel Yell, Lady Erzuli and Wiggleworm. Whew! That was a lot of work....

Anyway, for fans of the Super G.A.L.S. comic book series, this is a must see! Also, be sure to keep your eyes on my DA page for a Super G.A.L.S. contest I'll be running very soon, in preparation for their return. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy it:

View attachment Super GALS poster.jpg

Wow.

O.O!

Talk about a tremendous amount of work! And the return of the Super GALS is always a poster-worthy subject.

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the next issue! And best of luck with the dA contest as well.

B

This is gold.

Thanks!

Wow.

O.O!

Talk about a tremendous amount of work! And the return of the Super GALS is always a poster-worthy subject.

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the next issue! And best of luck with the dA contest as well.

B

Thanks for the kind words, Bandito! It's been different working on the Super G.A.L.S. again without Xodlirv, but, its been like seeing some old friends again.

Sandrock74 nice work wow ty sexy very tickle power

....and very sexy tickle power to you :)

Wow. This is a masterpiece! I love it! It must have been hard to figure out how to fit everybody in there in a way that made sense, but you nailed it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back