• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room-The Most Beautiful Trans-Lee Big Foot Brigitte

The Tickle Room

Verified
Brigitte Start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbp88rtidercowo/Brigitte sample resize.mp4?dl=0 -Click here for sample

Hey Guys so here is something SUPER special and new at the Tickle Room. 20 year old Brigitte and her amazing ticklish body with her SEXY size 10 feet. She is also....Transsexual! Now if this is not for you I advise you move on. But I think my friend is one of the most attractive people I know and her feet attract a LOT of attention at various events since she takes care of them so well. So lets get into this clip! I would like to start by saying this clip started at 5am. I was a potato so I did not shoot as intensely as I wanted but this was also an audition and a way to see how the community would take Trans Tickling! Now I give you guys a classic show and sock removal. Brigitte has a VERY restrictive laugh. She smiles and moans as she giggles and attempts to get away. Now the feet get this awesome laughs until I get her upperbody. She caves laughing unable to control herself! She laughs and squirms begging me to stop. This clip also includes some sexy foot worship and a foot show at the end! She is available for customs and sessions in NYC. The moment we get everything booked we will fly her up for a full week.
Image28.jpgImage27.jpgImage26.jpgImage25.jpgImage15.jpg

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! We now use Venmo and Square Cash! (We are working to find a way for our international clients!)

Tickle Room News:
1- For those who do not know we have announced the RETURN of Monica. With a live stream on Instagram where she appeared temporarily to tickle Coco and be tickled with her!
2- I will no longer be shooting with Jade Indica. She is very unreliable and pretty much flakes on everyone including session clients.
3- We have a LOT of new models coming in this month so.....uh....strap in? lol
4- SERIOUSLY FOLLOW my Instagram and twitter this week. Especially this weekend. If you miss it you have been warned
5- BIG NEWS. We are bringing out Texas models up to NYC for sessions and discounted customs. Models currently being talked to are in our previous post with Fantasy.

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY: (UPDATED)
-Coco
-Monica
-Fantasy
-JayRay
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Perla
-Rosie
-Sydney (Old model from TA)
-Xioa
-Megan
-Selena
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

Brigitte End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

When will the Monica/coco clip be out (if there is one?)

AND is Monica doing anymore shoots?

Honestly I read the post I watched the trailer and its not my cup of tea , but I will always support someones right to do something different and as far as The Tickle Room goes I will support them they turn out good clips and they are trying something different , this is personally the first clip I have ever noticed that had a trans woman tickled in it and some people might like that . I have had a lot of people say negative things about me liking feet lol so who am I to say anything about someone liking feet that included a trans person ?I am white and I love beautiful ebony women and I have heard many negative comments growing up , I don't expect everyone to like the same thing's , I think its great that we do not its what gives us variety and so many different things to explore . But I think we should always be classy about how we do things and trolling the forum with negative posts is not worth the time you would spend typing it , just realize you do not like it like many other girl on girl or girl on guy clips you have viewed and move on simple as that . I also do not think its worth the time to reply to trolling with negative comments some people simply have not had someone in there life to teach them when to say something and when not to , the best way to deal with it is to use it as a teachable moment and say something helpful or just ignore it .

To The Tickle Room , I honestly liked the preview I found the young lady cute and I think the feet looked super soft and very cute I liked the subdued i am ticklish but I am not going to over act just hold it in as much as i can while I laugh was cute and worked for the model I think you did a perfect job on the post very easy to know what the clip was about .

To Brigitte please except one persons apology for any rude comments I think most of us at this forum are glad you made the clip and enjoyed watching the preview or the clip and I hope you get a chance to make another clip in the future or maybe tickle one of the other models . For what its worth coming from me I thought your feet looked very very soft and cute and I think you look Beautiful !!!

BRAVO!!! She's lovely! Thank you so much for being brave and integrating Trans Female Lees into the world of tickling media. This is a wonderfully positive move in the right direction; this in its own way is going to help make things safer and kinder for transsexuals and those who love them, and I hope to see further inclusion of Trans F Lees from you and other companies in the near future :)

Sexy!!!
I Love her size 10 Feet!
Her Toes look Delicious!
Once you got the laughter going, it was really nice!

I personally like seeing Trans/Tgirls Tickled, they can be just as Fun!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

She looks amazing, especially in that lingerie. Great reactions near her armpits too so I can't wait to see her stretched out ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back