• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission: From Hero To Zero (M's/M)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
Sorry, I thought i posted this last night, but to be fair i was super drunk......

This one took a bit but I’m glad it’s finished. It’s really intense so if that’s not your bag then don’t read it, stay pure.

IF you want a commission, heres what you need to know!

http://collaredkid05.tumblr.com/post/169276708494/notes-and-rules-note-me-if-you-want-one-just

This is kind of a weird three part series? Anyway, here is part one and two.

Part One: http://collaredkid05.tumblr.com/post/169483616974/commission-study-buddies-this-ones-got-a-bit-of
Part Two: http://collaredkid05.tumblr.com/post/169850248749/commission-bully-the-bully-mm-by

————————

“AHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAH”

Kyle cackled as hard as he could while he was stuck in he back of the car with two big gamma jerks, both of them tickling his sides threw his thin gray v neck. He wanted more then anything to kick their teeth down their throats, but sadly enough his feet were put threw the head rests of the two front seats. The two at the front laughed as they tickled his helpless feet for fun. Even the driver sneaking a few tickles while he kept his eyes on the road. All four gammas chanted in the car as Kyle lost his fucking mind.

“TICKLE BOY! TICKLE BOY! TICKLE BOY!!!!”

“NO! NOAHAHAHAHAHA ILL KICK YOURAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAASSS!!!!!!!”

Kyle’s face was burning red. His feet getting tickled used to be his worse nightmare, now he’s tickled almost daily. Some minor transgressions, some long hollering nights of endless laughter. Dates, ex friends, team mates. Once word got out, he was tickle toy number one. Everyone seemed to want in on the action.

“Kick our what hmm? What are you gonna kick tough guy?”

One gamma said as he pulled on Kyle’s shirt so he was right in his face. Gliding his big hand past his shirt so he was tickling his bare side.

“Oh what? Want to teach us a lesson? Sure! Pull over Ronny!”

“NOOOOOOOOO IM SORRY IM SORRY!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT!!!”

Sadly his pleas fell on deaf ears as the car began to park RIGHT outside of the gamma house. Now before going threw his daily torment he would have to suffer at the hands of these “new friends” of his. They stripped him completely naked, all except his hat and chastity belt. It was a humiliating little thing. It snared his balls in an unforgiving  steal frame  that also enclosed most of the shaft. Leaving his tip open wide, free for teasing. And teased it was, sometimes by feathers, sometimes by toothbrushes, but no matter the tool the tickling was always stopped right before he would achieve bliss. They could see their victim sweating from horror.

“Oh man now that’s just pathetic. To think us gammas have had you fucking abstinent for a whole two months! Dude I’d go out of my mind if I hadn’t shot for that long!”

The gamma in the passenger seat thought to himself out loud as he now began to tickle the gingers right foot with new vigor. Paying special attention to the balls of his feet.

“Serves the loser right for trying to steal from us. He can have his balls explode for all I fucking care!”

Kyle began to beg harder as his left foot was then attacked by the driver. Now able to pay the blushing big foot all the attention without any driving distractions. Meanwhile  the gamma on his right side started moving in and began tickling the gingers bare nipples with his fingers while he also taunted.

“That girl you were talking to before was pretty cute,  dude. She single? She looks like you could bounce an entire half dollar off that ass. I might just got to fuck her. Give her a mans dick that could actually satisfy you know my man??”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH GUYS PLEASE PLEAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHSEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FREAKS! ILL FUCKI- MFFFFMMFMMFMFMFM!!!!”

Kyle felt a hand roughly covering his mouth as he hurled insults every which way. It was the gamma on his left. Looking at him seriously.

“Yo shit head. Remember Haley? You fucked her for her first time after saying you loved her and then never called. She’s my best friend and I’m going to fucking kill you for what you did…..”

Kyle’s eyes widened remembering Haley, but that wasn’t what sent him into a blind panic, it was the fact the vengeful gamma held one of those brushes people use to push snow off their car, and it was heading right for his cock head.

“MFFFMFMFMFFMMFMFFMFMMFMFFMFMFMFMFMFMFFMFMMFMFFMFM!!!!!!”

Kyle said sorry almost as much as he laughed. But no one cared to listen. In no time the gamma was running the brush quickly back and forth on the underside of the helpless bullies cock head. Every bristle a horrible tease with stimulation.

“I wish she could see you now dick bag, she’d probably laugh in your face. She’d probably laugh at you and your pathetic fucking dick. I’ll make sure to tell her all about this.”

“MMMFFFFMFFFFMFMFMMFMFMFFMMFDFFMMMMFFFFFFMFMFMOOO MOOOO MMOOOOOO MOOOFFFFFFFFFFD!!!!!!”

“COME ON BOYS MAKE’M SCREAM!!!!”

With that they began to tickle much more rough, everyone but the one at his captured cock. He kept it at a slow maddening pace, making sure to not let the loser squirt his pent up load. They all started to chant again.

“TICKLE BOY! TICKLE BOY! TICKLE BOY! TICKLE BOY!!!”

———————————

An hour later Kyle was kicked out of the frat car, naked and still VERY much denied. He quickly ran up to the door step and frantically knocked. No answer. It took five minutes for someone to let him in. In that time the milf who living across the street came out to get her mail. She saw the exposed backside of the college senior and bit her finger. She began to call out.

“Well well, a poor naked gamma stud all locked out? Why not come stay a bit over my place sweetheart. Sure there’s something we could do together.~”

Kyle turned, trying his best to cover his cage, but she clearly saw. What was worse is she started to laugh. She knew all to well the kind of naughty little punishments those crazy kids played on each other. Shame, this one was a cutie, awh well. She couldn’t help but cover her mouth to hide her smile.

“Oh! Ohhaahahha…. you poor thing I’m so sorry. Maybe when they unlock your friend there. He looks in desperate need….~”

She knew she was being naughty as she got her mail and left him there. She didn’t even look at him while walking back into her house, she just swayed her wide hips and closed the door.  Kyle blushed deep red. He was useless to a woman like that. The humiliation crushed him. Then the door opened. A cheerleader answered, he turned to meet her eyes but he saw she was just staring at his useless locked up dick.

“WOW. That’s a fucking shame. What a waist of a good cock. Either way, come on in loser, your late…”

The cheerleader also didn’t make eye contact as she leg him in. Why would she. He was useless to her and anyone else when it came to sex.

“Oh and make sure to look NICE and long at my ass. Really remember that you’ll never touch it in your life haha!”

———————————

The gammas didn’t waist time when he was in. They proceeded with today’s torment. He was mummified and frat boy after frat boy went in hard on his exposed feet. Some used brushes, some used fingers, some just whipped the poor taut soles, but ALL were pure torture.

The tormented ginger  wished that was all, but sadly it was only one small part. They also cut out holes on his mummified bondage revealing his nipples and privates. He was unlocked, cock standing upright and proud the entire time. He was endlessly mocked and harassed for his shameful display and every now and then a cheerleader would come along and tease the idea of touching it before just leaving him be. It was sheer torment of the purest degree.

That’s how it went for hours until they all got bored and left him there. Bound and exhausted with a hard on that just wouldn’t quit. The last thing Kyle heard before he passed out was the frat leader overseeing his hell promising this wasn’t it and they had a BIG surprise for him. Then blackness.

———————

“Oh Kyle…~”

The tormented bully started to awaken as he felt the slow playful skittering of nails on his still throbbing cock.

“Uurrgghh…”

“Oh Kyyyyllleeeeeee!<3 Wakey wakey….”

Just then he began to feel a pair of soft lips lightly suck at his head. That’s when Kyle lost it. He threw his head as far back as it could and started to moan out some lustful giggles. He looked up at the soft voice cooing his name, to his dismay, it was Markus, the beautiful, sadistic, high school senior sitting on his mummified legs and looking down at him. Once they made eye contact the slim boy brought his whole head down for a big suck of his captive’s large dick.

“AH! MARKUS! M-m-Markus s-st-STOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! Mmmmm!”

Markus did no such thing. This was the first time he’d had Kyle alone for months and he was gonna do what he wanted with the sexy captive. Out of spite he began wiggling his tongue all over the bully’s under-cock.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NO STOP STOP! HAHAHAHAHAAHAH YOU FUCKING BRATT!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA.”

Markus, dick still in his mouth, just simply rolled his eyes at the comment. He winked a mischievous wink as he slid his soft lips off his two month denied dick with an audible pop. Kyle groaned, his body betraying him and surrendering to the pleasure.

Markus bit his finger as he watched the ginger heave with needs long since neglected. He quickly composed himself and squeezed his tool.

“Behave.”

The feminine teen wiped his mouth on his sleeve as he spoke sternly.

“I bet that felt great after all you’ve been threw. You big ol weird-“

Markus’s verbal tease was cut off by Kyle being consumed with rage. The shock was so bad his jolt sent the teens hat flying off his head.

“RAAAAAAAHHHH!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE SO I CAN BASH YOUR FUCKING FACE IN! YOU FUCKING TOLD! YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE SECRET!!!!”

“Hmmmmmm”

Markus tapped the purple headed cock against his cheek for a minute. Every fleeting jolt of contact was felt by the bound jock. His nerves were hyper aware, a tap at this point felt like a taser. Markus meanwhile tried his best to look lost in thought till he finally spoke again.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap…..

“I did??”

The sadistic pretty boy smiled as Kyle erupted once again.

“YES YOU LITTLE FAGOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

Kyle wasn’t allowed to finish as Markus casually started flicking his index finger up and down the underside of his dick tip. Rapidly he could feel his nerves surge as the beautiful teen only looked down at him with with a patronizing face a mother would give her tantruming child.

“Huh? What was that? Im nice enough suck your huge loser cock and your gonna be a jerk? Fine, then you can feel this instead until you decide to listen. Like that better Kyle?~” hehehe!!!!”

“AHAHAHAHAAHAHMARKUSHAHAHANOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAAH PLEASE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

“Well????”

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

“GOD, your dick is ticklish…”

“STAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAP! SYAAHAHAHAHAP IIIIHEHEHEHEHAHAHAAAAAT!!!

“……Ticklish ticklish dick.~”

“YOUHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHA AAHHH AAHAHAHAH YOUR KILLING MEEHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAH! WAAH AHAHAHAHAH WAAAAHHAHAH!!!”

“Kyle has a biiiiiig ticklish dick! Ha ha!<3”

“NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA SHUT UAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAP!”

“Awwwh! Kyle! Hot guys with ticklish dicks don’t get to make demands! Silly!”

“HAHAHAHHAHA WHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHYHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAP DOING AHAHAHAHAHAAH *huff* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAHAHS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

It was clear to Markus he wasn’t going to get an answer while his victim was gasping for breath. Though sadly he didn’t feel like showing any mercy. He enjoyed the desperate throb of his older crush’s cock. Markus spoke condescendingly at Kyle.

“You’d think with how much my brother and friends have been training you, you’d listen better. That’s ok. We can just do this till your ready to follow along. Though, you SHOULD be more careful with how much noise your making.”

Markus finally stopped. He moved up, now sitting on the suffering jock’s member as he smothered Kyle with his soft hand while he kept giggling. He was face to face with him.

“Ok ok! Shhhhhhhhh…..Behave!~”

Markus smiled and bit his lip as he saw Kyle’s face contort and strain as he tried to calm himself while still suffering at the hands of this young, pretty sadist. Markus finally allowing the exhausted tickle toy to relax as he spoke to him as casually as he could.

“Goooooood boy.<3 I have no idea why your yelling at me. After how nice I’m being to you…”

Kyle’s thoughts ringed him his head. Nice? NICE?! This kid ruined his entire fucking life and he has the balls to call himself nice? This is all his fault!

“Are you mad because I posted the pictures of you on my blog? IM SORRY, I couldn’t help it! I HAD to brag to all my friends online how I got a big stupid stud like you all tied up and horny! If it helps, they’re a hit!”

He posted the pictures?! WHAT? NO! OMG! WHOS SEEN THEM?! He was about to call this little shit out as soon as he removed his hand from his mouth.

“MFFF MFFFF MFFFFF!!!!”

“Huh? Your not mad? Awesome! Cause that brings me to why you need to be quite. My friend on there, ‘Hentickle’, Is kinda in love with you….. and I owe him a favor.”

Markus’ eyes darted away from Kyle as he was talking. He sat up, bringing his full weight down on the cock trapped under him. He giggled as he felt it throb. Kyle did his best to listen. The pit in his stomach getting bigger and bigger as the smooth hand never left his mouth.

“See a year ago I got really drunk at a con and played with their partner for a night. Like really bad. Ever since then I promised I’d let them tickle MY boyfriend, and they seems to be in love with your stupidly cute feet. So, I had to do some fibbing, pull some strings and well….. They’re in the living room right now. The frat is paying Hentickle as a entertainer of sorts for you.”

Kyle sank deeper into despair after hearing this. An emotion a sadist like Markus could smell.

Sweat started to pour from Kyle’s head. Boyfriend??? BLOG? This couldn’t be happening. Another freak like Marcus? No, come on! The ginger was so lost in his panicked thought that he didn’t notice Markus slipping down toward his feet.

“Oh don’t give me that look dummy. You think I want this to happen? Kyle if Hentickle gets his hands on you you’ll probably go insane. Like I’m a good tickler but Henny?? Their a MONSTER!”

Kyle’s breath quicker hearing this. His anxiety building. Markus noticed and smiled, keeping it going.

“At the end of it you’d probably be a gasping mess. Your cute feet all marked up. Your nipples teased to oblivion…. and omg your cock. Kyle your cock would be his play thing! You’d probably left with the worst case of blue balls…. unless….”

Kyle gulped what.

“U-unless?…”

“Oh unless he milks you….”

“M-milks me?”

“Yea Kyle, milk you. Make that fat cock of yours explode till your mind goes blank. Like a cow.~”

“A cow?….”

“Moo~”

Markus cooed at the horrified Kyle. He wiggles his finger on pad of his foot real quick. Kyle joints.

“Lucky enough he doesn’t know what room you’re in. So be quite. If we play it right he’ll have to go and it can just be you and me.”

Kyle looked down at the cat like face on his captive. All he wanted to do was yell and scream, he controlled himself enough to ask one question.

“…w-why should I trust you?”

“Because dummy, when this is all said and done and you’ve served your punishment, your gonna let me be the one to make you cum. Seems fair right?”

Kyle jerked in his bonds.

“WH…….”

He caught himself before screaming.

“What??? Hell no!”

Markus’s eyes widened slightly as he looked hurt.

“….”

“Markus. You’re the reason my life has been a living hell. When this is said and done I rather eat lunch with that kid Lee then E V E R see you again. Let alone let you be the one who makes me cum.”

Markus just looked deep into Kyle’s eyes, he half expected the beautiful young man to tickle him, tease him, lash out in some way, but no he simply just looked and asked.

“Are you sure about that Kyle? Really?”

“Dead.”

Markus pouted. Kyle could tell he wasn’t entirely thrilled as the beautiful young man got up with his arms folded.

“Listen Markus. I’ll help you out any other way, maybe get you some booze and maybe even some…. uh… Markus?”

“Fine Kyle. If those are your feeling.”

Kyle eyes popped out of his skull when Markus swung the door open and screamed as loud as he could.

“HEY HENTICKLE! I FOUND WHERE MY BROTHER HID HIM!!!!!”

“MARKUS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!?”

Markus turned and flipped Kyle off. He winked as he skipped out of the room. When he returned he brought someone only a little bit taller then himself. They also were pretty slim too, Kyle wasn’t able to tell if they were male or female do to the plastic mask covering the face. It was of a red happy octopus. It kinda looked like an octopus emoji mask. Hentickle wore a gray T-shirt and tight ripped Jeans. The masked tormentor tilted their face slightly, as if examining their pray. The target of attention was his feet.

“Oh wow! Those soles look even better in person!”

Henticle spoke with a soft, girlish tone, though it sounded like it was achieved with one of those children voice changers. (just imagine Pascal’s voice from Neir)

“I know right! And he’s as ticklish as can be!”

Markus took the complement for Kyle as he went over to the captive. Before Kyle knew it a pink ball gag was shoved in his mouth and secured in. It was a lot bigger then the last. The last thing Markus did was adjust Kyle’s position. Instead of laying down he was now sitting up right. Markus stared deep into his Kyle’s horrified eyes.

Meanwhile Hentickle was at the table beside them. HT was unloading a huge sack they brought in. Toy after toy was taken out. They asked a question out loud, not ripping their eyes away from the toys.

“Do you care if I don’t hold back? Seems only fair after what you did to Carlos.”

Markus, still looking deep in Kyle’s eyes answered.

“Oh I don’t care. You can break him if you want.~”

“THEN LETS GET STARTED!”

Kyle begged threw the gag as his tormentor for the evening turned with the first toy.

————————-

Kyle learned quickly that he wasn’t cut out for torture like this. Who ever this freak was, they weren’t fucking around.

30 minutes. For 30 minutes straight Hentickle attacked poor Kyle’s feet with the first contraption. He used a simple power tool that had a feather instead of a drill. He kept it on a low setting as the feather spun spun spun all around his taut soles. He would slowly move it up to the toes and slowly insert it into each crevice, only to then switch it on high. Each time he did it made Kyle see the face of god.

Marcus sat off to the side. He took more pictures and laughed at his scorned crushes predicament. He could clearly see the suffering on the jocks face. Pure heaven.

Hentickle, after drilling between each toe set the tool flat on the table. They angled it so the feather drill was in the perfect spot, between the soles. They then moved up to Kyle’s upper body.

“Pardon me.~ just need to test something.”

They straddled his legs and started to tickle Kyle’s exposed nipples. Shockingly enough, Kyle laughed.

“So ticklish here too? God help you.”

“Yea.”

Markus chimed In from the side.

“He’s just one big ticklish loser.”

While the two spoke Kyle was unraveling. Begging in his gag in the vain attempt one would understand. The creeping anxiety began to set in. If they heard him, would they even listen?

“MMMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMMFMFMFMFFMFFFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMMFMFMFMFFMMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFM”

Hentickle kept talking to him.

“I see, well don’t worry Kyle I’m going to tickle you and tickle you  tickle you and tickle you….”

Hentickle kept repeating themselves as they swirled their soft fingers doing and around Kyle’s hardened nipples.

—————————

Markus has long since joined in at this point. He criticized Hentickle, saying that’s not the way to tease Kyle’s nipples. So now he was showing them how it’s done. Not that the other masked tormentor was paying too much attention. They were continuing the jocks foot torture with the next tool. Two beautifully designed plastic chop sticks. They ran them down every beautiful wrinkle Kyle’s feet had to offer. Then, and only then would they plunge the dull tip into the fold itself, elating every nerve in the soft skin fold.

“MMMMFMFMFFMFMFMFMMFMF”

Kyle never stopped screaming even for a minute. They wouldn’t even allow him to pass out. It was hell. Pure hell. And their was no escape.

“So kyle…..”

Through all the laughter Kyle heard Markus whispering in his ear.

“Would you let me make you cum NOW????”

Kyle nodded his head as fast as he could. Hentickle saw and giggled.

“Wow! He really is a horny big thing isn’t he??”

Hentickle asked as he dove his chop stick into another painfully ticklish fold of Kyle’s. Markus giggles as Kyle shrieked into his gag.

“Yep! Too bad id rather eat lunch with that loser Lee then E V E R let him cum.~”

Markus licked Kyle’s ear as his words broke him. Is cock never stopped throbbing. What horrible monster was this kid Markus? Not to mention this cruel beast Hentickle. They were killing him, actually killing him. God just stop JUST STOP!

“How long has it been since he’s cum?”

The masked tickler asked as giggles could be heard under their breath.

“A whole two months. And I heard that my brother and his friends want to make it one more month.”

Hentickle put down their chop sticks.

“God I feel bad for him….~”

“Why?”

Markus asked.

“Because when I’m done with his feet I’m going to tickle his fat dick something awful.”

——————————-

And like promised that’s exactly what Hentickle did. Now it wasn’t right away. Hentickle didn’t rush. Toys could be seen all over the floor. Feathers, brushes, bottles and bottles of oil, he’ll he spent and entire fifteen minutes scratching Kyle’s feet with these nail gloves that drove him crazy. Even though the masked sadist moved didn’t mean his foot got a break. Expertly places in certain areas of the foot Hentickle attached electric vibrating pads to the most tickles spots of the feet. The foot tickling fun never had to end, all the while Hentickle placed all his horrible tormenting skills on Kyle’s pathetically desperate stiff.

Hentickle used a small vibrator wand to circle the ridges of Kyle’s cock. It was agonizingly slow, the vibrations and the circling.

Markus watched, biting his lip. He stood over Hentickle while they worked. He then looked at Kyle and warned the jock.

“Kyle, you better not cum. If you do I’m going to tell my brother and your going to REALLY get it. You hear me??”

“Mmmmff…m-mfff….”

Kyle was long since broken. This had been too much. Everything, the entire day. How much more was he suppose to take? Meanwhile he heard Hentickle’s soft voice cheer him on. Like they were playing good cop.

“Come on Kyle. I know you can get closer then that for me. Don’t be a spoil sport!”

Markus followed.

“Kyle I swear if you cum your screwed.”

“Come on! Just a bit closer Kyle. Just a bit closer!”

“Kyle!”

“Kyle…”

“Kyle!”

“Mmmffffffffffff…”

——————————-

What was this now? Third hour of torture? Hentickle brought him closer and closer to the depths of denial. The ginger jock couldn’t even scream anymore, he was too tired to resist, to beg, Hell and at this point he was too sensitive for the wand. All Hentickle could do at this point was stroke down his shaft with a nylon glove. Each time made their victims body tense up. Every time his body tensed up Markus  would be there to remind him not to cum, threaten him with what would happen if he were to shoot at any time. It was like the devil on your shoulder. One telling you to keep going and the other saying to stop. In this case these two were two fucking demons. Hentickle stroked down again. Then again. Then they waited a few seconds for Kyle to calm down. Then they continued to stroke. Then they finally stopped. Hentickle put a finger to his mask as if they were thinking.

“…….hey Kyle.”

Oh god… what now…. sweat poorer from his forehead as the masked face never stopped looking directly as his purple tipped cock.

“ it sounds like your life would be a living nightmare if I were to make you cum right now….”

“Mmfff… mmfmmfmfmf…”

“Oh it would. That’s why he’s not gonna.”

Markus interjected.

“Otherwise I tell Big bro and all his pals and he might just spend the rest of his first and second semester line this.”

Hentickle scratched the side of his masked.

“Hmm…… then I guess you better enjoy this huh?”

Kyle didn’t understand what the masked tickler meant. Then in an instant Hentickle took Kyle’s fat cock him his nylon covered hand and stroked for dear life. Up and down up and down. Kyle’s eyes rolled back into his head. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT OMG NO WAIT!

Meanwhile Markus’ eyes opened wide. Omg is Hentickle serious. He then rushed over to Kyle’s ear.

“Kyle I swear to god if you cum right now your life is offer. My brother is gonna keep you in that chastity device till you graduate and maybe not even then. Your gonna stay the toy of the gammas all year. Hell your gonna be my tickle slave. Is that what you want? Don’t cum Kyle. Don’t cum. DONT cum!”

Kyle could hear Markus laughing. Everyone in that room knew what would happen next. Despite all the threats, Kyle came. Kyle came A LOT. Each wave of pleasure hit him like a thunderbolt more then a slow build. Everything went crazy, he couldn’t stop shaking, all the while the masked bastard didn’t stop stroking. They kept going, milking the jock for all he was worth.

“KYLE YOUR SO FUCKED!”

Markus laughed and clapped as he ran to Kyle’s feet and ripped the vibrating pads and began to tickle and tickle and tickle. Kyle came and laughed. Came and laughed. The cum just didn’t seem to stop, not even as markus’ brother and the rest of the gammas entered the room after their long break. Just to see the site of their chastity slave cumming a month early. Sadly enough by the time they walked in Hentickle has stopped stroking his Cock and was tickling Kyle’s nipples, which possibly made the orgasm stronger. There was no evidence that this was all these two fault. He had already been branded as a quick shot by all of them for that time in the beginning where he came from being tickled by them all. All Kyle could hear was Markus.

“HE CAME! THE LOSER CAME FROM GETTING TICKLED!”

“….. well that just won’t do. Come on guys we got work to do.”

Kyle shook in the throws of his ever strengthening orgasm as he saw a gang of gammas getting closer. All of them with their fingers wiggling. Ready to tickle.

This is such a hot story! I hope there’s an equally hot piece of artwork to go along with it. Not that such an image is necessary as you crafted a perfect one in my mind.

This is such a hot story! I hope there’s an equally hot piece of artwork to go along with it. Not that such an image is necessary as you crafted a perfect one in my mind.

There might be some art of Hentickle since for some reason he’s my favorite person ever XD
THANKS SO MUCH DUDE!

This is great! I especially like the teasing with the cheerleaders. Pure torture.

This is great! I especially like the teasing with the cheerleaders. Pure torture.

I like putting them in these kinds of stories. They really stand out more and are hotter when it’s an M/M story. Idk why.

I like putting them in these kinds of stories. They really stand out more and are hotter when it’s an M/M story. Idk why.

Adds to his humiliation, as he’s been straight up to the last couple months and this torture has opened up a new side to his sexuality. Solidfies his position as a sexual slave and tickle toy to these frat brothers. And it’s really really hot ;)

Adds to his humiliation, as he’s been straight up to the last couple months and this torture has opened up a new side to his sexuality. Solidfies his position as a sexual slave and tickle toy to these frat brothers. And it’s really really hot ;)

Why thank you! Hope you guys like the next story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back