• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible slight foot tickle of Katy Perry on American Idol

Moss

youtube.com/watch?v=2qgmpPTe9x0

Starting at about 4:20, after sending one of the contestants on to the next step, Katy takes off her shoe and puts the golden ticket in between her toes for the contestant to come and get. He takes it with one hand, and very briefly touches her foot with his other hand. She immediately pulls her foot away and laughs that, "He got it!".

So I know it's not much, if anything, but I figured I'd post it since it could have been a slight tickle and I thought people would enjoy it regardless since they zoom on her foot a few times.

Thanks for posting. Seemed like he wanted to spend more time with her feet. Would have been great to see him grab her ankle and go to tickle town on national TV!

Its a nice scene for those foot lovers, but I don't see much of a tickle

Wasn’t much of a tickle,but Katy has nice looking feet and the guy touched it to grab the envelope,she giggled and took her foot away fast

That was incredible! Not really much tickling, but I still loved it! Made me laugh. &#55357;&#56832;

That was ABSOLUTELY a ticklish reaction. He may have even done something intentional, something subtle we couldn't see. But if it was accidental that's hot too (as someone obsessed with accidental tickling).

Her reaction was so instinctive and uncontrolled. She tried to mask it by making it "part of the act," but why would him simply taking the ticket cause her to:

a) Shriek/yell/squeal
b) Flex her feet/toes so suddenly and dramatically
c) Instinctively reach forward like she's trying to stop him

Only people with EXTREMELY ticklish feet would react that way.

Watch it frame by frame. It's no question.

That definitely looked like a ticklish reaction to me, even if it was only for a split-second! Cute clip! :D

That was definitely a ticklish reaction! I'm not surprised, I'm positive she has admitted to being really ticklish before. She went ahhh, reached her hand towards her foot and pulled her foot away. She's got to have super ticklish feet!!! I've always wanted to tickle Katy Perry and be tickled by her!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back