• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who's left?

anchientstar

Hey guys the Aussie community seems dead. Maybe those who used to be active found people and aren't around, or found something more fun to do. This is just a thread to see who's still around!

I know I am! I'm a 21, ler from Canberra!

I'm here ;) 34yo m switch from Melbourne keen on M/F tickle fun ;)

Im a 30 year old that looks 25. Im keen to be tickled by a guy or girl.
Get in contact and we can organise!

I'm sure there are plenty of us here, it's all just a little quiet atm.

26 yo male ler from beautiful Port Macquarie!

I still check this sub forum a few times a week and go in the chat room now and then.

Sydney

I'm around. 29 m ler. There are other tickle fetishists around Sydney and Melbourne who are not really active on the TMF.

32 yo switch from Melbourne for m/m. Often in Sydney and Brisbane. Generally Perth and Adelaide a couple of times a year too.

Figured I’d throw myself out there! 30 year old from sydney, more a ler, travel to melbourne a bit too...it is a bit quiet on the Australian side - hope to chat to everyone soon :)

Long time tmf member...31/m/melb.

Organised a get together at the old Belgium Beer Garden back in 2009 and one person rolled up, Huskys. Not sure if he's around the forum anymore.

Would be keen to get another one going.

Yeah I'm in Adelaide, 22/m Interested to see if there is anyone down this way

It's pretty much a sausage fest on here I'm afraid. I've been on TMF since it started. I pop in every 3 or 4 years or so to see if there is any movement - but no. The tickle scene in Australia is dead -as far as meeting on TMF. I met one woman in person from here about 12 years ago but sadly nothing happened. There just doesn't seem to be a strong enough female interest. Honestly, I'd forget looking here and seek other places. Just be open and honest about what you want. If they are not interested don't let it get you down. Keep looking. Peace out guys. I'm an older veteran of this fetish and know it's alienating for us guys.

I could see just males.. like me. Hope there is some Female as well!! I believe there is... let me know miss X xD

Still drop by from time to time. 34, male, switch, Brisbane, M/M. Happy to chat.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back