• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lee Endurance Tips

shaoda

TMF Poster
What's up everyone? Hope this post finds you well. :) Had a question. I've entered into a tickle challenge with my SO, her goal is to get me to crack with tickle torture. I'm expecting to be tied up, experience baby oil, and various combs, brushes, and other such mischievous tools.

My question is, what tips or tricks can my fellow 'lees share for increasing endurance? I am overall probably an 8 of 10 for ticklishness, with some 12 and 14 out of 10 spots lol

Fellow 'lers (totally a switch lol) what are your favorite tricks to extract the absolute most ticklishness from your 'lees?

This is the closest to proper tickling I have gotten SO to agree to so I am super excited. Just have never been truly tortured before, and the last thing I want is to crack in like the first few mins.

Cheers all, and happy ticklez!!
Shaoda

I do a lot of cardio when I exercise. I'm a runner, and I also jump rope. All of that culminates into an increased ability to withstand long periods of bodily stress, which is what tickle torture is, essentially. If you are physically active and have stamina for regular exercise, there should be no reason for you to find yourself exasperated by tickling. I've been tickled the way you say you're about to be. I was NEVER short of breath. Best of luck to you!!

Thanks, Ticklishness. Where do you rate yourself ticklishness wise? It's less the physical strain I'm concerned about and more the intense ticklishness about to be exploited lol

Is that pic in your forum sign, a real situation btw? Lol

I wish it was Selena Gomez!! But alas, it's only someone who looks like her. And as far as my ticklishness, I would say I'm around a solid 7. In any case, if you find that you are in fact extremely ticklish, just set some parameters in place before the session starts. If it were me tickling you I know I wouldn't want to overstep my bounds.

As far as being a tickler goes, I find that spontaneity works really well, so if you incorporate a blindfold, it eliminates your lee's sense of vision, and they'll be so pent up trying to anticipate where the next sensation is going to hit, you'll likely get a more animated response. Think of it like a jump scare in movies.

If you and your ler are in communication prior to the session, having them leave texts/voice messages about what they intend to do, through thorough and descriptive detail, they can physiologically mess with your head, breaking you down before they've even laid a hand on you.

If they have a Whartenburg wheel, I'd seriously suggest breaking that out to entice your nerve endings. It will feel like your skin is getting pricked, but ultimately it "awakens" your skin to be even more susceptible to tickles.

Of course, everyone is wired differently. What works in some cases, for some people, may not work for others. But if you rank yourself an 8, and the techniques I mentioned worked on a 6, then there is a good chance my advice could be of some use.

Best of luck to you!! I hope you have a remarkable experience.

Lol oh, didn't know that was Selena in the top pic. Heheh...

Thanks for commenting with the above advice. There aren't really gonna be any limitations on the tickling. Anything and anywhere goes lol it is her goal to break me, and mine not to submit. Still, just 30 minutes tops so shouldn't be too bad. I'm definitely in my own head blowing things out of proportion. :)
How long have you been on the tickling scene?

Well if anything goes, then I suppose you'll be in for a very interesting thirty minutes. Sounds like an intense challenge lies ahead. I have been on the tickling scene for several years. Even as a teenager, I was fascinated by tickling or being tickled. As a kid, I was tickled way too much. I often wonder if my parents don't have a bit of a tickle infatuation themselves.

lol yup, literally my first time like this so I'm biting off quite a challenge!

Same here on tickling, started in preteens for me, though I used to loath it. It was torture for me until something changed, I began to get more and more interested and now I love it! I credit my psyche with making lemonade of lemons. I was incredibly ticklish to the point of that signature hysterical silent laughter, never got to be less of a thing so my brain decided I might as well enjoy it! Why spend time in torment if you have to anyway? Broke that conception, or myself, idk.

Now I am crazy and chaotic and love to live in the moment so I'm happy with that! lol

I do wonder if the fetish does pass through families, I remember one video of a girl who thoroughly enjoyed being tickled and said it was cos her daddy tickled her. Fond memories of familial love. That seems like a nice way to come into the ticklephile zone lol

I personally wish it wasn't so reviled by so many, credit that to bad experiences with mean kids who used it as a tool to humiliate, but I rarely meet someone who is 'meh' about tickling. Either loves it (rarely) or hates it (more common) lol What's been your experience in testing the waters so to speak and finding out where people stand on tickling/being tickled?

Well I've never really been blunt about my fetish to anyone aside from current and past tickle partners. I on occasion will bring it up in conversation, but I don't allow myself to escalate it to where people may question why I'm so interested in talking about it. Particularly where I live, I think kinks are still something of a taboo, so I mind who I speak to and how.

I have had a handful of dates in the past, and have managed to incorporate casual tickling into just about every one. Most simply enure for the moment, but then again these are not full on sessions, just random acts that come with the territory of a close friendship.

Bout the same for me. I've ironically met my first ticklephile through work. She's really quite lovely in every way, but married, so no dice lol

So you feel like tickling is something to stay within the bounds of a committed relationship, or something to share with anyone?

Bout the same for me. I've ironically met my first ticklephile through work. She's really quite lovely in every way, but married, so no dice lol

So you feel like tickling is something to stay within the bounds of a committed relationship, or something to share with anyone?

That is something you have to personally explore. I know that for me, physical touch of the nature of tickling doesn't come around too often for me, so it can be very easy for me to become attached to my lee. It becomes a problem when they do not reciprocate to that same level and you find yourself wanting more out of them than they are prepared to give. So, while I do agree that it is something to be shared, there are ramifications to doing so.

Certainly, I would want my committed relationship to have tickling incorporated, but it would not take president over the more important factors that encompass a well rounded relationship.

I've found that physical endurance in general leads to tickle endurance. If I stay in shape, I can last longer when tickled.

I also try to prepare myself for a session, if I know one is on the horizon. Staying hydrated, while not overdoing it, being in a peaceful state of mind, and comfort. Got to be comfortable with yourself and your tickler.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back