• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Stevie Made the Grade (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
At Unknown University there's the official grading system—and then there's the unofficial grading system—as a handsome stud with a switch-hitting roomie is about to discover!

:jester:

How Stevie Made the Grade

by

T.T. Gore

***​

“Life just absolutely SUCKS!” Steve cried as he entered the dorm suite.

“What’s the problem?” Danny asked.

“Classes, what else?” the Steve replied replied, flinging himself into the sofa.

As always when he was alone with his roomie, Danny’s heart fluttered. Steve was a handsome, brown-eyed brunette, well built, hirsute of chest and limbs, absolutely adorable in every respect. Danny, who was blonde, hazel-eyed, slender and good- looking in a slightly girlish way, often reflected that they’d make an exceptionally attractive couple…

Of necessity, however, Danny had become adept at hiding his true feelings. “So what’s up?” he asked casually.

“It’s this paper I have to write for Western Civ Two,” Steve replied in a slightly whiny tone that Danny found so irresistibility cute, coming as it did from such a handsome stud. “Fifteen fucking pages, man! And I really, REALLY need a passing grade in that fucking class! Otherwise…”

Danny, who took a close, albeit discreet, interest in every aspect of Steve’s life, was quite well aware that the poor guy was skating over thin academic ice. Actually, he sometimes thought that it might be for the best if his roomie dropped out of Unknown University. It was terribly stressful to share a dorm suite with a guy so devastatingly sexy…and so obviously straight…

“Fifteen pages,” Danny said. “Wow. That’s a heavy lift.” But truth be told, he felt like rolling his eyes. Despite his adorability, Steve was not exactly the brightest bulb in the chandelier. So far he’d managed to scrape by with a C average—but sooner or later he was bound to find himself in a tight academic corner…and now that moment had arrived…and maybe, just maybe, the blonde cutie reflected, this presented an opportunity…

“I don’t know WHAT the fuck I’m going to do!” Steve whined.

“I took that class last semester,” Danny nodded sympathetically. “It’s a ball buster, no doubt about it.”

“You took it?”

“Sure.” Danny smiled and added, somewhat maliciously, “I got an A.”

“You did?” Steve’s expression brightened.

“So maybe I could help you out,” Danny suggested. “Read your paper over, tweak it here and there…”

“Couldn’t you just WRITE the fucking thing for me?” Steve sighed. “Because I don’t fucking know where to BEGIN with it—!”

Danny put on expression designed to show that he was about to protest against this unethical suggestion. But then he said, “Well, maybe we can work something out…”

“I couldn’t pay much,” Steve said quickly.

“Actually, I had a different idea.” And taking a deep breath, Danny outlined the scenario that had taken shape in his mind. Steve listened with an increasingly incredulous expression.

“Holy FUCK!” he exclaimed when Danny fell silent. “That is SO fucking PERVERTED—!”

“But if I do something nice for you,” the blonde cutie responded slyly, “why shouldn’t you do something nice for me?

“Because I fucking COULDN’T!” Steve insisted. “I mean I don’t—I never—I’m not that WAY—!”

“All I want you to do is tickle my feet, Stevie.” Danny looked away, feigning embarrassment. “I know it’s a little…kinky…but what’s the harm in it?”

“But we’d be NAKED together!” the handsome stud cried. Danny was interested to note that his roomie was blushing. Could it be? But he dared not hope…

“Well yes, Stevie, but I’d be all tied up.” Danny smiled. “So nothing else could happen, could it?”

“I don’t know about this…” Steve shook his head. “I never realized that you…that you’re…that you have a crush on me and stuff…”

“So how about it? Tickle my feet, Stevie, and I’ll write your paper for you.”

And after a few more minutes of hesitation and whining, the handsome stud agreed to the blonde cutie’s terms…

***​

The venue for their ticklish tryst proved to be an isolated farmhouse just north of the U.U. campus. “It’s up for sale.” Danny explained. “I happen to know the realtor, and he was more than happy to let me borrow the keys. It’s nice and private, so we won’t be disturbed.”

Steve looked around the upstairs bedroom to which Danny had led him. It was clean and tidy, if rather sparely furnished. There was a chest of drawers, an old easy chair, a nightstand and a large bed of vintage design with brass rails.

“So…what now?” the handsome stud inquired nervously.

“Now I take my clothes off and you tie me down to the bed,” Danny responded with a sly smile. And he lost no time in suiting the action to the words! In a trice the blonde cutie was stark naked, face up on the bed…and Steve couldn’t help put notice that his slender roomie was already exhibiting rather lewd signs of anticipation of the fun and games to come…

“There’s some rope in the closet,” Danny advised. Steve retrieved it and, following directions, he bound the blonde cutie with his feet together, protruding over the edge of the mattress and his wrists together, secured to the head rail.

“Your turn now,” Danny whispered.

Steve moved to the foot of the bed and began to undress. He had a nervous, fluttery feeling in his stomach that made him bite his lip.

“Are you naked, Stevie?” his roomie asked.

“Yeah, I’m naked,” Steve replied. Actually, as a minimal concession to modesty, he was wearing a rather skimpy jockstrap. It violated the letter of their agreement, he supposed, but since he’d be kneeling at the foot of the bed, Danny wouldn’t see it.

“Then tickle my feet, Stevie!” the blonde cutie commanded. “Tickle me to BITS—!”

Steve knelt. He regarded Danny’s feet, which were beautifully shaped and obviously well cared for. The fluttery feeling in his stomach intensified. Hesitantly, he raised his right hand…extended his finger…and gently stroked the silken sole of his helpless roomie’s left foot…

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Danny squealed. “That TICKLES—!”

Steve licked his lips. He stroked again—and this time he KEPT stroking!

“GAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Danny bellowed. He arched his back and bounced his bare behind on the mattress. “OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“So does it TICKLE?” Steve inquired. Now he was using both hands to plague his roomie’s sensitive soles.

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Danny shrieked. The frame of the bed creaked as he writhed and wiggled in his bonds. “AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

As he knelt there at the foot of the bed, watching Danny’s toes wiggle and listening to his high-pitched, girlish laughter, the handsome stud found himself taking a certain interest in the proceedings. How had he failed to notice that his roomie was such a sweetie pie…and why was his jockstrap beginning to feel so tight…?

Danny, meanwhile, was well on his way to being tickled absolutely fucking PINK! He writhed and shrieked in a frenzy of anguished hilarity as his defenseless feet were relentlessly abused. But there was no doubt that he fucking LOVED it—as was evident from the state of his penis!

“How’s it going?” Steve asked after a few minutes. “Want me to stop?”

“OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” Danny bellowed. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-HICKLE MY FEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEET SOME MOOOOR-HOR-HOR-HOR-HOOOORE!!!”

And the handsome stud was more than pleased to oblige! He was finding it difficult, though, to ignore the burgeoning evidence of his arousal, straining every more insistently to escape the confines of the jockstrap. But such a thing was UNTHINKABLE! He simply was not that WAY! And he would certainly NOT give in to this random, momentary impulse—!

“OH STEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEEVE!!!” the blonde cutie screeched. “OH LICK-HICK-HICK MY FEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEET!!!”

“WHAT—?!”

“PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

Shocked by this kinky request, Steve stopped tickling. Then he realized that his tongue was touching his top lip…that Danny’s squirming feet looked rather delicious…and that he wanted more than anything to taste them…

“Stevie…” the blonde cutie gasped. “Please…please…kiss my feet…”

And conscious of the fact that he was making a major life decision, the handsome stud leaned forward and…

“Oh my GOODNESS!” Danny moaned. “Oh STEVIE—that feels so NICE—!”

Steve didn’t reply. He was too busy applying his lips and tongue to Danny’s silken soles—which turned out to taste as good as they looked! And his roomie wasn’t laughing any more—no, he was moaning and grunting with pleasure!

“Omygod don’t fucking STOP!” the blonde cutie commanded. “Oh STEVIE! Suck my fucking TOES—!”

But the handsome stud was coy! For three or four minutes he merely kissed the tips of those wiggling toes…then nibbled them…while gripping the bedrail with one hand and petting the bulging jockstrap with the other…

“Oh you fucking TRAMP!” Danny blubbered. “Oh Stevie—STEVIE!!! You’re such a fucking COCKTEASER—!”

Being addressed in these terms sent a wicked thrill through Steve’s body. Suddenly his skin seemed too tight…and the dark hairs on his arms and legs were stirring…and he felt all warm and greasy, low in his belly…

As his toes were lovingly sucked, Danny poured out his heart to his roomie, confessing every detail of the masturbation fantasies in which Steve had played the starring role. These revelations inspired the handsome stud to redouble his devotions. He kissed, licked and sucked every square inch of the blonde cutie’s pretty feet…who was so busy babbling and simpering that he scarcely noticed when the foot worship ended and Steve moved to the side of the bed.

“You CHEATED!” Danny cried when he saw that Steve was wearing a jockstrap. But he wasn’t really mad because in truth the effect was rather fetching, particularly in view of the strain imposed by the handsome stud’s state of arousal.

Steve knelt by the side of the bed and put a hand on Danny’s leg, just above the knee. This caused the blonde cutie to shiver…and the roomies smiled at one another.

“So was it good for you?” the handsome stud inquired.

“Omygod YES!” Danny moaned, wiggling his hips. This drew Steve’s attention to his roomie’s rigidly erect joystick, which swayed to and fro, as if inviting an intimate caress. The handsome stud’s hand moved higher on Danny’s thigh.

“It was good for me too…sweet cheeks…” Steve confessed. “I never realized…I mean I didn’t understand…I just feel like you’ve changed my life…”

“And…?”

“Well, I also want to make sure that you do an excellent job on my paper…”

“Oh STEVIE—!”

“And I was thinking that you might like to be tickled in some other places…”

So saying, Steve climbed onto the bed, to kneel straddling the blonde cutie’s knees. Danny gazed up at his nearly naked roomie, wishing that he was free to run his fingers through the handsome stud’s dark chest hair…

“Want me to take this off?” Steve asked in a throaty whisper, indicating the jockstrap.

Yes, please…” Danny breathed. “Then will you tickle me some more…?”

By way of reply to these heartfelt requests, Steve, wiggled out of the jockstrap, liberating the most precious and impressive portions of his masculine anatomy at last! Then he leaned forward—and plunged his fingers into Danny’s defenseless armpits!

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” the blonde cutie bellowed. He squirmed to and fro, svelte belly convulsing, head twisting on the pillow. In short order, his girlishly good-looking face turned bright pink. Tears stained his cheeks, goose bumps corrugated his silken skin, and the golden hairs that so fetchingly adorned his shapely limbs stuck out like tiny quills.

As for Steve, he found himself longing to release Danny, so that together they might enact some of the torrid scenarios to which the blonde cutie had confessed! But the time was not yet! For the moment it was far more important to concentrate on the task at hand: motivating his sweet, slender roomie to do a bang-up job on that term paper!

“HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Danny screamed. “OH STEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEVE!!!”

“That sounds like a demand for MORE tickling!” the handsome stud chortled, transferring his attention to his victim’s ribs.

“OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!!” the blonde cutie howled. “OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!”

“No?” Steve sneered. “You say NO?! But you LIKE it, sweet cheeks! Your precious PENIS is all HARD! Maybe I should TICKLE it—!”

“BWAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Ask me NICE!” Steve demanded. “Say please! Say PRETTY please!”

“OH PREETEEEE-PLEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” Danny screeched.

“But you might lose control of your EMOTIONS!” the handsome stud pointed out as with a single fingertip he began to stroke the swollen head of his roomie’s yearning member. “And make a MESS all OVER yourself!”

And though it took some time, for Steve found that he rather enjoyed torturing the blonde cutie in this manner, that’s exactly what Danny did!

***​

Far into the night, Danny and Steve enacted the kinky scenarios to which the blonde cutie had confessed. It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

“Oh my dear sweet GOD!” Danny moaned at one point as the handsome stud completed a demonstration of his newly acquired skills in the performance of fellatio. “You’re such a good LEARNER, Stevie—!”

“Am I?” Steve whispered. “So how you would you grade me, sweet cheeks?”

“Oh, I’d definitely give you an A!” the blonde cutie snickered. “But not a straight A, of course!”

“Ugh! For a pun like that you definitely deserve to be SPANKED!”

“Yes, please!” Danny cried. “And after my spanking may I worship your feet…?"

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back