• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for female ticklers

didates26

To all female ticklers out there

What male body type is your preferred to tickle?

What physical trait might turn you off completely from wanting to tickle a guy?

What male body type is your preferred to tickle?
I don't really have a preferred body type per se I do know that personally I only like to play with people close in age, but I don't consider old a body type.

What physical trait might turn you off completely from wanting to tickle a guy?
The only two things that really turns me off is horrible looking feet and bad personal hygiene.

Lol...ok then, I'm not sure how aggressive or forward you are to get your tickle fix, but what if after you've initiated or gained the upper hand in a tickle fight with an attractive fella, you snatch his shoes off in the heat of the battle and see toenails that look like potato skins from TGIFridays and the powerful scent of hot leather and perfuse flesh sweat fills the air. What would you do then?

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Lol...ok then, I'm not sure how aggressive or forward you are to get your tickle fix, but what if after you've initiated or gained the upper hand in a tickle fight with an attractive fella, you snatch his shoes off in the heat of the battle and see toenails that look like potato skins from TGIFridays and the powerful scent of hot leather and perfuse flesh sweat fills the air. What would you do then?

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

I would probably stop tickling him unless it was a paid session.

I've only ever tickled one boyfriend, but if I were to tickle a guy, I'd not truly care much about his body type I suppose. The one boy that I did tickle had a rather average build. He even had a little tummy on him. Girls look at the whole picture and not just the body. Unlike boys I suppose. :p

I would hope that the guy would shave his chest though. A good manscaping is in order as well! No bushy torso for me to tickle if I'm to embrace my inner f/m ler!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back