• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Name some things you love tickling more than

I have to admit, this is a tough question. Most of the things that I can think of, take precedence over tickling, as they are day to day indulgences or necessities, whereas tickling is like, a desire that only gets fulfilled every so often. Tickling is not a part of my daily schedule, so therefore, I really can't put it before anything.

Does this mean I don't love tickling? Absolutely not. I do. But tickling to me is like a love interest that comes about at its convenience. I cherish the moments we spend together, but I cannot put it over anything in my life.

Name some things you love tickling more than March 16 2018
In other words something you love a lot but you love tickling a lot more.
tickleteasing TMF MASTER
======================================================================
March 16 2018- Chocolate, World's Finest Almond Chocolate Candy bars. Strawberries. Peaches. Cherry Dream Whip-dessert. Ice cream sundaes blue bunny banana split ice cream. blue bunny peanut butter buddy ice cream tastes like reese's pieces-and tastes similar ice cream moose tracks, chocolate frosties candy candy bars Toberlone candy bars Hot tubs Fireplaces Soft textures silk satin microsuede leather tassels feathers peacock feathers romance romance novels romantic comedies romance novels tickle erotica romantic erotica sensual and romantic erotic stories playful sensual and teasing tickle scenarios- playful teasing tickle descriptions
All you can crab meat. KFC fried chicken. Spaghtti. Pasta dishes-Olive Garden. Jumbo Fried Breaded Cocktail Shrimp. Breaded fried popcorn shrimp. Triple layer chocolate cake. Comedies. Monty Python. early older seasons-clips-Ike Barinhoff, Bobby Lee, Cristina Flanagan and that cast-Madtv clips. SNL clips-80s-90s-Danna Carvey, Mike Meyer, Phil Hartman, Chris Farley, Tim Meadows, Will Ferell, Cheryl Otteri, Molly Shannon and so on-early 2000s. Friends Frasier Passions-soap-Ethan and Theresa One Tree Hill-teen-college-out of college drama/soap-Naley-Nathan and Haley OTH-Brulian-Julian and Brooke OTH-Leyton- Lucas and Peyton OTH Brucas-Brooke and Lucas. Days of Our Lives-soap Bo and Hope-80s-2000s Love different variety of music 50 60s 70s ballads-upbeat disco music/ donna summer along with-80s soft rock ballads-early 80s 90s early 2000s country music. George Strait, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Billy Currington, just a few male country artists I enjoy and really love. Martina McBride, Trisha Yearwood, Faith Hill, just to name a few female country artists I really enjoy and really love. Musicals-Roger and Hammerstein-Cinderella 1965- Oklahoma, Carousel, South Pacific, the Sound of Music, the movie/musical Grease. Pretty Woman-love that movie. Love the song-Woman In Me-Donna Summer. Music-Donna Summer-Save the Last Dance Donna Summer-Hot Stuff Dr. Hook -Sexy Eyes Dr. Hook Sharing the Night Together. Dr. Hook -Love You A Little Bit More. Redbone-Come and Get Your Love. Lionel Richie-Hello, You are The Sun, You are The Rain-My Love, Stuck On You, Three Times A Lady, Love Will Conquer All-Truly ect. Big time love soft rock 80s love ballads Also love 80s power rock ballads. Love to karaoke-love to sing- love to country line dance-enjoy love spending time with friends and family. Love watching Hallmark movies. Love watching clips on you tube. Love humor clips.
======================================================================================================================================================================================
Yet my
My Tickle Heaven-Ultimate Heaven!!! While I love all these things-I really love and I really enjoy tickle pouncing on ticklebear 2 a LOT- also really love and really enjoy tickle pouncing on tickleteasing also a LOL too. ;):):tiger::tiger::pounce::pounce: I really enjoy and I still really love taking charge and tickle pouncing.

I do enjoy being tickled yet for me
I really enjoy and I really love more being the one that is playfully in charge dishing out the tickles for a while at first-got to get that super hyper ticklish energy out-ticklebear 2 and tickleteasing are more than happy to allow the ticklebunny to dish out the tickles-whether they be playfully restrained or not while
bunny wields a big large fluffy blue and emerald wispy tall peacock feather or not :) Also I enjoy being tickled as well after I have had more than my share of tickle pouncing. And I really enjoy and love when ticklebear 2 and when tickleteasing- both seize the day and love when they playfully dish back the tickles
and plan their playful tickle pounce upon me -now whether I be bound or not with silk scarves or under bed Velcro restraints that doesn't seem to matter-whether I be restrained or whether they be restraining and playfully holding me down while I slowly endure their tickle torture. :) I got to say both know how to make sure
I don't go anywhere anytime soon before they have had more than their share of tickling pouncing on me as well. LOL ;) :)
now whether I be restrained or not. :bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou:tiger::tiger:
==============================================================================================================================================================================================
This would be my Ultimate Tickle Heaven!!

I like and enjoy and love to be tickled by playful bold yet gentle warm fingertips, love being teased and tantalized and slowly yet playfully yet gently tickled real nice and slow with big soft fluffy feathers, don't really care for the stiff hard feathers, yes supposed to tickle more, work like charm on feet and arms and other ticklish areas. However I LOVE being tickled by warm ticklish fingertips of a great, teasingly skilled, and most importantly a very playful yet assertive bold ler and LOVE feathers!!! Especially peacock feathers! Love to be tickled with creativity, imagination, being verbally and audibly tickled by ticklish sensual tickle descriptions-love being tickled by a really neat sexy voice whispering in my ear describing sensual tickle scenarios and love being tickled while restrained helpless vulnerable and on a bed-love to be tickled that way the most. also enjoy loving to be tickled-while playfully being gently pinned down either on my back, sometimes on my tummy or preferably on my side with me being cuddled and hugged and playfully flirted with and tickled playfully by a bold playful flirty ler being gentle and playfully dominant and me submissive-

while he is hugging and cuddling me and tickling me by verbally ticklishly taunting me audibly in my ear or close by my ear-and him tickling me playfully and confidently-totally enjoying and loving every minute-tickling me w out mercy and slowly driving me crazy first slow then quick then slow-until I feel I almost am going to lose my sanity.

Now that is how I LOVE to be tickled!!!!!!

(of course soft fabrics are a must, love satin, velvet, silk, faux animal fur print-real soft and gentle caress on the skin when lightly stroked on the sensitive skin, love suede, love microsuede, love tassels, love feathers, love the feel of soft fabrics and materials-they are a must totally love these -also have a kink for nice roaring fireplaces-so sexy so hot, love to be tickled in front of a sizzling fire w candles lit all around with thunderstorm outside and playfully tickled like crazy on a faux animal print fur w romantic picnics of grapes, fruit, cock tail shrimp and chocolate and finger foods to indulge and savor-slowly nibble on and feed each other. back ground-song Hungry Eyes softly playing. That would be my true ultimate tickle heaven.

And that is because I love the sound of thunder and like lightning makes for sexy atmosphere real romantic and erotic -love hot tubs too.....feathers, soft materials, beautiful pastels, bright jewel tone colors, fireplace and lots of tickling, kissing, hugs, ear and neck kissing nuzzling and nibbling, and massages and lots of love and attention and pampering-----with bubbling hot tub and candles and soft romantic music--special soft 80 love ballads--sexy sound of the saxophone in the background.
Delighted To Tickle You
:imthedj::happyhop::::toast::boogie::wavingguy:whisper::whisper::twohugs::twohugs::bounce:<<<<----:bunny::whisper::twohugs::DanceBun2::DanceBun2:DanceBun2:TickleBunny 2

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back