• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Near Miss: Jaclyn Smith!

bandt001

TMF Master
Not the answer I was hoping for after all these years, but I still think it was very cool of her to take on this question (and with a sense of humor).

20180316_001008.png

Bandit

Not the answer I was hoping for after all these years, but I still think it was very cool of her to take on this question (and with a sense of humor).

View attachment 552768

Bandit

As originally posted by Bigbrowneyes and Blackrook way back when, Jaclyn Smith had a beauty book out in the 80's called "American Look" (which you can buy for under 5 bucks here) . At one point, she is talking about pumicing the bottom of her feet during a pedicure. "Although pumicing might tickle the bottom of your feet unmercifully, it's worth it..." There is also (reportedly) a picture of her getting a pedicure right next to that quote.

Looks like she might be getting a raspberry from a much older woman in this series....unless the woman just wants to get a close up of her belly.....

Always good to see a post from Bandit! This section would not have been the same without you!

Attachments

• Jaclyn-Smith-Feet-1156883.jpg
    Jaclyn-Smith-Feet-1156883.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Jaclyn-Smith-Feet-1156884.jpg
    Jaclyn-Smith-Feet-1156884.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Jaclyn-Smith-Feet-2203897.jpg
    Jaclyn-Smith-Feet-2203897.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 175
Looks like she might be getting a raspberry from a much older woman in this series....unless the woman just wants to get a close up of her belly.....

Always good to see a post from Bandit! This section would not have been the same without you!

Thanks for the kind words. This section has always been dear to my heart. And thanks for the Jaclyn pics as well...I haven't seen those before!

Way to go Bandt001, always wanted to know if Jaclyn had ticklish feet, loved her as a little kid watching Charlie's Angels. The fact she had fun with the question is still awesome! Thanks!

I don't consider this a denial. She may still be ticklish. She just says that she wouldn't crack.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back