• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandy's First Experience (Adult, M/F, Foot Tickling, Forced Orgasm)

TicklishTklr66

TMF Expert
Hello Everyone,

I wrote the following story for a friend and member here who is looking for her first tickling experience. The story is my version of what I would do during her first experience. My apologies for the long read:

Sandy’s First Experience

Sandy and Steve had spoken for a while about their favorite fetish, tickling. Through conversations via email, chat and have met a few times in person, they both felt it was time for a real tickling session. Sandy has been dreaming of this for a long time and her excitement was to the point that she is looking forward to being tied and tickled. During conversations she had expressed that she would like to be tied blindfolded and naked for her first experience and Steve mentioned that she could wear or not wear what is going to make her comfortable. Knowing how aroused she would get from being tied and tickled, she was a little more excited that she would not be able to hide the effect it has on her…….

A week before, Steve had stopped by and put one of those under the bed restraint systems under the mattress of her bed and now she was laying on top of the bed, totally naked and blindfolded waiting for Steve to come into the room. Steve came in and enjoyed the sight of seeing Sandy naked and blindfolded and nervously waiting to be tied spread to be tickled. Steve asked Sandy if she was ready and Sandy nervously said “yes” and Steve began to pull the restraints out from under the bed….

Sandy spread both arms out to her sides and he attached the restraints to each wrist. They were tied tight enough that she couldn’t close her underarms. Steve took a soft but firm feather and gave a few strokes to Sandy’s underarms. Each stroke was met with Sandy giggling and squirming, trying to avoid the feather tickling her underarms. Steve did this to test her ticklishness and as he tickled her underarms for only a few mins, he did notice how hard Sandy’s nipples had gotten. Before tying Sandy’s legs spread, he tested other areas on her upper body. Steve tickled down and up on each side of her naked body and she began to laugh and giggle as that soft feathered tickled. He tickled from her underarms down the side of her body to her waist then back. Again, he was testing again and her nipples seemed a bit harder. Steve then took the feather and slowly swept it back and forth across her stomach, making sure the bellybutton was also tickled. Sandy began to squirm more and laughed more than giggled. Steve also tickled Sandy’s lower stomach and along the area where the hip and legs meet. He did tickle a little lower, just above her shave pussy and she couldn’t control her laughter or squirming. Steve also tickled Sandy’s bare ass and she went nuts. She couldn’t control her squirming or laughter at the sensation of a feather tickling her bare ass. So far Sandy was as ticklish as she said she was and wanting to test one more area before tying her legs spread. Steve then used the feather to tickle Sandy’s breasts and nipples. Sandy gasped at the sensation of the feather against her nipples and giggle when her nipples were tickled. The more he tickled her nipples and breasts, the harder her nipples got and there was a slight moaning between the giggles. Steve was very pleased and asked Sandy how she was doing and her response was “keep going”… With that Steve moved down to Sandy’s feet…

Steve asked Sandy to spread her legs as wide as she could and still be comfortable. Sandy opened her legs pretty wide and as Steve tied her ankles and tightened the restraints, he noticed that her shaved pussy was a little wet and he knew that she was also pleased with the start of her experience. After she was tied completely, Steve took that feather and slowly tickled Sandy’s inner thighs. There were small giggles let out by Sandy and he tickled very close to her pussy and backed away, just to tease a bit. As he got closer to her pussy with the feather, she raised her hips a little in the hopes of the feather touching her bare pussy and he would back away. Steve continued to tickle slowly down each bare leg, finding ticklish spots behind her knees and Sandy continued to giggle and squirm from this light feather tickling her. He got to her bare ankles and Sandy’s toes clinched because of how ticklish her feet were and tickling her ankles made her laugh a little more and he knew how much they were both going to enjoy her feet being tickled. During conversations, Sandy said her feet were the most ticklish and how much she desired them to be tickled and worshipped….

Steve took the feather and tickled the tops of her bare feet and toes. Sandy had never been tickled that much and the sensations of the feather tickling just the tops of her feet sent her into giggle and more squirming. Steve slowly tickled each foot, making sure every inch of the tops were tickled. Sandy couldn’t keep still and there were those slight moans between giggles. With her legs being tied so open, Steve could now see a wet spot on the sheet under Sandy’s pussy and continued to tickle Sandy’s bare feet. This time he started to stroke the soles of her feet and Sandy lost it. The bottoms of her very were feather ticklish and she could not keep them still as Steve tickled each foot. He would stroke the feather back and forth along her toes, then slowly down over the balls of her feet, slowly down each arch then slowly back up along the middle of her soles. She was laughing pretty hard and at the same time, those slight moans would escape and the wet spot on sheet grew bigger……

Steve stopped tickling Sandy’s feet and then sat next to her hips. The feather started to tickle her bare pussy and she let out another gasp. She had never been tickled let along teased with a feather and she giggled when the feather was being stroked up and down both sides of her pussy. Steve tickled her pussy for a few minutes, just to see her reaction. As she was being feather tickled on her pussy, her hips would raise as the feather stroked her. There was a mix of giggles and moans and Sandy’s pussy was very wet at this point. Steve also noticed that her clit was swelling and figured this was the last test area to check. He slowly swept the feather once across her swollen clit and she moaned “OMG”. Her hips raised and Steve stopped for a second then gave her another stroke across her swollen clit. Again, Sandy moaned “OMG” and raised her hips again. Steve paused another second then flicked the feather back and forth across her clit and she began to giggle and moaned at the same time. Steve stopped and Sandy begged “please don’t stop”. Steve mentioned that he was just getting started and moved back up towards Sandy’s upper body...

Knowing how ticklish Sandy was and how much she enjoyed her feet being tickled, Steve was going to start with her upper body and work his way down, tickling her a little longer with things that are a little firmer. He began tickling her underarms with the tips of his fingers and Sandy went nuts. She began laughing and squirming harder than before. She could barely move because of how tight she was tied and she loved every minute. Steve tickled her underarms for a few minutes and trailed his fingers down both sides of Sandy’s body and she couldn’t stop laughing. As she was being upper body tickled, those nipples were hard again. Steve tickled Sandy’s ribs, waist, stomach, and bellybutton and hip/leg area with the tips of his fingers. Sandy had never been tickled this way and found herself getting more and more aroused. Steve tickled her for a longer time then started to tickle her bare breasts with his fingers. She was trying to keep from laughing and she was just too ticklish to stop. Sandy’s nipples begged for attention so as Steve tickled her breasts, he lowered his mouth on her nipple and began to flick his tongue against her hard nipple. She let out a gasp as her nipple was being tongue as he tickled her breasts. Sandy also began to raise her hips as she was being tickled this way so Steve would alter between nipples to tongue tickle them. At one point he used his fingers to tickle one nipple as the other was being tongue tickled. Sandy had a good mix of giggles and moans and then Steve slid his hand down to her lower stomach and tickled it as he started to suck on Sandy’s nipples. He also lightly tickled the shaved area of Sandy’s pussy as he sucked and licked her nipples and her moans were more frequent than the giggles. Steve lightly touched the opening of her pussy, just to see how wet she was and she was soaked. Steve stopped the tickling and sucking, he thought Sandy may cum from just that and he wanted to make her cum later on. Sandy felt Steve move down towards her feet and quivered at the thoughts of what Steve may do to her feet and how long she could handle her sweet tickle torture…

Steve decided to give Sandy a small break and began to kiss the tops of her bare feet. Moans came out of Sandy’s mouth as he kissed the tops of her feet and toes. The sensation of Steve’s warm kisses caused her to squirm slowly. Steve also mixed in licking the tops of her feet and toes and that warm sensation caused her to gasp softly and raise her hips slightly. Steve then moved his kisses and licks to the soles of her bare feet. The gasp Sandy let out was a little louder, she had never felt something like that and more moans came from her mouth as Steve licked her toes and soles of her bare feet. Steve did flick his tongue against her toes to tickle them and there were a few giggles with this plus tickling the bottoms of her feet with his tongue. As he worshipped and tickled her feet with his tongue, Steve saw that Sandy’s clit was quite swollen and her pussy was very wet. Steve made this last a while to give her a break from the tickling and soon stopped and positioned both hands on her feet. He started to lightly tickle her bare feet with this fingernails and she screamed at the sensation. She thrashed around trying to avoid his fingernails and she was trapped. She laughed as hard as ever and she begged him to stop tickling. Sandy had given Steve a safe word to use when it got to be too much and when he heard her begging him to stop, she wanted to be tickled more. Steve kept foot tickling her with his fingernails and she was laughing and squirming so much that she was also beginning to raise her hips as she was being tickled.

Steve saw that her clit was very swollen and pussy was dripping with wetness. The longer he tickled her feet the more she raised her hips and she also began breathing heavy. “Please…………stop……Steve” was all she could get out as her feet were being tickled a little firmer. The giggles slowly began to fade and Sandy was moaning more and more. She was still squirming from being foot tickled and she seemed to be getting closer to cumming. Steve kept tickling her feet and Sandy’s legs began to stiffen and she whimpered that she was going to cum. Steve kept tickling her feet and Sandy arched her back and screamed “I’mmmmm……..cummmmmmming……!” Steve watched stunned as she started to orgasm from being foot tickled and didn’t stop, he tickled her through her orgasm and Sandy’s screams of pleasure turned into laughter as the dreaded “post orgasm ticklishness” took over. Sandy thrashed harder to get away from being foot tickled after orgasm. She screamed “PLEASE STOP!” and Steve kept tickling and he knew she wanted more tickling. Steve stopped briefly to move between her legs and with one hand tickled her foot and with the other………tickled her clit with a make-up brush. Sandy screamed “OMG, PLEASE DON”T TICKLE MY CLIT!!!” and Steve knew to ignore her. Her clit was super sensitive, even though she orgasmed from being foot tickled only and she was begging for Steve to stop his sweet torture on her.

Steve stopped briefly to oil the soles of Sandy’s feet and then positioned himself between her legs again. He started to tickle her clit again with the make-up brush and then used a soft toothbrush to tickle her feet at the same time. Sandy was going nuts, squirming more and more, screaming “PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME…….!!, I CAN”T STAND IT…!! Her tickle torture continued and Steve saw that her legs were starting to stiffen again. In a matter of minutes Sandy screamed “OMMMMGG…. I’MMMMMMMMM…CUMMMMING!!” Again, Steve tickled her feet with the toothbrush as she was cumming and didn’t stop. Sandy had never orgasmed from foot tickling or from a make-up brush before and her body was very sensitive now and knew Steve would keep tickling. He briefly clit tickled her with the make-up brush and also her feet, post orgasm of course. “OMG I CAN”T STAND THIS STEVE…PLEASE STOP!!” and Steve stopped long enough to move to her feet and began to lick and suck her toes as he held her foot and nail tickled the bottoms. Sandy was very close to breaking and Steve had one more idea to push her over the edge. He licked and sucked her toes plus foot tickled for a few more minutes then stopped…

Steve untied Sandy’s ankles and asked her to bend her legs. He tied each ankle to her upper leg then spread her legs wide and tied them off to the restraints from the bed. Sandy was now more open than before and soon Steve would make her cum a third time. Steve positioned his mouth over Sandy’s sensitive clit and slid his finger under her feet and at the same time he began to tongue tickle Sandy’s clit and nail tickle her feet. “OH GOD NO!!!” was all she could say. Sandy squirmed badly and laughed so hard because of how ticklish she was after two orgasms. She begged Steve to stop and he kept tickling her. At one point, Steve stopped tongue tickling her clit so he could slowly finger fuck her drenched pussy as he tickled one foot. “PLEASE STOPPPPPP! I CAN”T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!” After a few minutes of finger fucking her pussy and tickling her foot, Steve went back to tongue tickling her clit as both feet were being tickled. Sandy’s bent tied legs began to quiver and there was a mix of loud moans and laughter and next she screamed “OOOOHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD NOOOOOO I”MMMMMMM CUMMMMMMING!!!!” Like before, Steve kept licking her clit and tickling her feet as she came very hard. Sandy’s body would stop quivering and she pushed herself not to give in. She screamed “STOP STOP STOP!!” and Steve ignored her as he kept tickling her over sensitive clit and feet. Finally Sandy gave up and screamed “RED!” At that moment Steve stopped tickling her.

Sandy’s body continued to quiver as Steve untied her legs and her wrists from the restraints. She couldn’t move and just laid there breathing heavy and not believing what she just experienced. Steve placed a blanket over her and she was crying a little when she thanked Steve for what he did. She told him she never thought she would ever experience being tickled the way she desired. As she drifted off to sleep Steve told her that there will be more experiences soon…

That was a great story. When I can visualize the whole scene while reading it.. great job!

Hi purple2306, I hope things are well with you. Thank you for the words on the story. I really appreciate it!

@loves2TK, thank you for the kind words and @luke9606, I do appreciate you took time to read it. Thank you both!

A delightful and passionate first time, how do you follow that !!!!

very well done

Wow! That was an amazing story, TicklishTklr66! So well written! So appreciate you taking the time to write it! So incredibly sexy! Again, many thanks!

Coming from you laughtermech, I am honored that you read my story and gave it a positive comment. Thank you for doing that.

Thanks, TicklishTicklr66, it was my pleasure! Can't wait to read more of your pieces, and I hope you
have a great weekend!

Very well written and sexy! I appreciate the passion, romance and concern for giving her what she wanted. Keep writing!

Thanks footfan69. She gave me some elements that she would like to experience and I wrote something for her. Thank you again for reading it!

Thank you again for the story it’s always fun chatting with you about tickling.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back