• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Tickles

TickleFriends

Verified
Today is my birthday!

We're throwing an ABC Party (Anything But Clothes). I'm wearing basically a combination of tickling tools and bondage gear I use in shoots.

At this point. I've outted myself to about 90% of my friends that I'm into tickling, and about 70% of them that I run a tickling film company.

This is my first birthday though in 4 years that I'm single.

Usually a tradition with our friends birthdays is that we all line up and give X number of spankings for age.

But this year, I've requested that instead of spankings, we do X minutes of tickling for me.

So. 28 minutes of tickling tonight may be in store for me if the cards align right.

Wish me luck all. I'll post the story in the true stories section if it ends up happening!

Your profiles says October 10, but ok...

Oct 10, was the day we opened up the TickleFriends clip store.

When I started this profile/clip store, both myself and Skye were running the account. So we set the birthday as our start date. :)

Happy birthday to you all! Watch out for the drunken tickling leprechauns tho. [emoji6]

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back