• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife in fishnet socks

Sifodeeyas

TMF Master
We have a no sock rule in place at home right now. Wife thought these qualified as nylon. I say socks.

It looks like she has nylons on under the fishnet socks

wow those are sexy! very nice pix! if i had to chime in (having a sock and nylon fetish for almost 30 years) i'd say that they're nylons only because of how thin they are. i think she's going to know for sure only because only assuming that she purchased them. (not sure why you have a no sock rule in the house, and with how cold it gets.............)

wow those are sexy! very nice pix! if i had to chime in (having a sock and nylon fetish for almost 30 years) i'd say that they're nylons only because of how thin they are. i think she's going to know for sure only because only assuming that she purchased them. (not sure why you have a no sock rule in the house, and with how cold it gets.............)

It's a D/s thing we do. The no sock rule comes and goes. It's on till April 1st right now. Nylons are permitted, toes must be visible through the material. Had to specify that so trouser socks wouldn't be used as "nylons".

Here's a few more. Her toes get a little wiggly and she often needs a toe tie or other restrictive methods to keep her under control.

Mmmm those nice big chubby soles need a good tickling!!

Her feet are ado! They look buttery soft. Love to know how ticklish they are and if any father tickling pics are in the future???? Thanks BTW!

love your rules love see those fine soles tickled in video.

Sifodeeyas, her feet are absolutely amazing! You might have said so before, but could you tell us where on her soles is she most ticklish? I would love to tickle those arches.

Sifodeeyas, her feet are absolutely amazing! You might have said so before, but could you tell us where on her soles is she most ticklish? I would love to tickle those arches.

Not very ticklish. She can "shut it off" but from time to time I've had good success on the pinky toe side of the foot and the arch. I'd make a foot tickling video but you guys would be bored with it. She isn't responsive enough to tickling to get a video anyone would enjoy. Tickling video anyway.

Her feet look amazing in the nylons!

Here's a few more nylon pics including fishnets. Fishnets look pretty cool but I hate the way they feel. Also a close up of the bottom of her foot.

Nylons are so rare these days. No one really seems to wear them anymore. I really hope there's a comeback soon. These things are supposed to be cyclical (that's a word..i'm sure of it)

Here's a few more nylon pics including fishnets. Fishnets look pretty cool but I hate the way they feel. Also a close up of the bottom of her foot.

Nylons are so rare these days. No one really seems to wear them anymore. I really hope there's a comeback soon. These things are supposed to be cyclical (that's a word..i'm sure of it)

LOVE the 2 on the left

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back