• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sasha Banks...You be the judge

Pnon

TMF Poster
She's reacting the the new Avengers trailer (in Ring gear) with Xavier and Kofi. Sheamus comes in and touches either her side or her back and she jumps and screams, but then says "cold!'. However, after bumping her off the table, it looks like he pokes her again because she jumps again. I think he's tickling her, but you be the judge. Starts withing the first 10 seconds or so.

https://youtu.be/b5gRAWt0VQw

The first one looks like a tickle to me, even though she said "Cold."
:D

1st looked like under the arm the other 2 side pokes.

Last edited:
She's reacting the the new Avengers trailer (in Ring gear) with Xavier and Kofi. Sheamus comes in and touches either her side or her back and she jumps and screams, but then says "cold!'. However, after bumping her off the table, it looks like he pokes her again because she jumps again. I think he's tickling her, but you be the judge. Starts withing the first 10 seconds or so.

https://youtu.be/b5gRAWt0VQw

Definitely a tickle. I'm not even sure she said "cold". I think she said "ohhh" or "hold"

Looks like he used a cold drink to touch her, that's why she said cold. he may have poked her bit with it to be a possible slight tickle.

I don't think any tickling is going on here IMO.

1) He touches her with his drink, and she jumps and says "cold"
2) He tries to sit down next to her and winds up almost pushing her off the chair to which she exclaims "you almost knocked me off the chair"
3) It looks like he touched her again with his drink which causes her to flinch.

Hopefully, one day we will get definite confirmation of Sasha's ticklishness(or lack thereof).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back