• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle spots on feet

Philgill11

TMF Regular
From your experience what spots of a woman's feet are the most torturously ticklish.DSC_0046.jpg

The arches; especially when there are wrinkles and lines on them!

If I had to pick a spot, I'd say the balls of the feet under the toes

My wife's arches and toes are incredibly ticklish, but the spot right below the balls of her feet when tickled firmly make her shake with uncontrollable silent laughter.

My wife's arches and toes are incredibly ticklish, but the spot right below the balls of her feet when tickled firmly make her shake with uncontrollable silent laughter.

How often does she let you tickle her feet? Is she into it at all or does she just tolerate it because she knows you like it

In between the toes ! Run feathers between them ! My favorite thing to do is actually leave toes untied, and have feathers sitting in them. Then I tickle the sole torturously and the lees wiggling toes go to work themselves against the feathers !

Id have to say it depends on your ticklee. One of the best things about tickling or sex is that each woman has their own response to touch. Some are feather ticklishband some need a bit more kneeding to laugh. Keep a mental book on each lady.

These are ticklish everywhere

These ticklish feet are ticklish everywhere but her toes drives her out of her mind.

Attachments

• IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 225
My wife is ticklish all over her feet. Her most ticklish spots though are her arches, the ball of her foot, and her toes. That is if you can get to her toes while she’s scrunching and curling them tight lol

IMG_7403.JPGIMG_7404.JPGIMG_7405.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It varies person by person, and what you're looking for and all of that. I've probably gotten the best responses from just underneath someone's nails. It's not a screaming haha response, but that area is, usually, fairly sensitive to a light touch. Usually just grazing the tips of my fingers over it, that sort of thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back