• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Session

TicklishLauren6

TMF Poster
I have had six tickle sessions in 2017. The last one that I had was in November and that was the last time I was tickled. The thing is, I want to do tickle sessions and be tickled but I have a boyfriend now and I’m trying to be careful because I know that tickling gets sexual sometimes. I don’t want to hurt my boyfriend and I would rather wait until he tickles me. Also, I don’t want to get into trouble due to the fact that I still live with my parents. I am moving to my own apartment soon though.

The tickle sessions that I enjoyed the most were on September 10th and the last one I had in November because it wasn’t as sexual and I was able to laugh and enjoy it. The other sessions I had made me uncomfortable.

Last edited:
If you haven’t already, I would recommend having a honest talk with your bf over your interests as far as tickling is concerned. Express your desires, listen to his, find common ground, and go from there. I would highly argue against finding it elsewhere other than your bf, as you admitted that it can become sexual for you.

If you haven’t already, I would recommend having a honest talk with your bf over your interests as far as tickling is concerned. Express your desires, listen to his, find common ground, and go from there. I would highly argue against finding it elsewhere other than your bf, as you admitted that it can become sexual for you.

Thank you, I think I am gonna have an honest talk with him about the whole thing.

This is honestly very good advice. It doesn't usually end on a good note if one of the two parties involved is in a relationship with another person. It muddles things, and ultimately it's almost as if you're living in an illusion with one person, and it's really not fair to anyone involved.

I'm sure there will come from this a better understanding of expectations to limitations.

This is honestly very good advice. It doesn't usually end on a good note if one of the two parties involved is in a relationship with another person. It muddles things, and ultimately it's almost as if you're living in an illusion with one person, and it's really not fair to anyone involved.

I'm sure there will come from this a better understanding of expectations to limitations.

Thank you, I totally agree.

I agreed to people. Your BF should know about your interest sooner or later. Basically he is the person you love and no doubt about he will be the person who will excite you the most. Even you can mix tickling and sex in the same session. Imagine yourself being tickled by your boyfriend as he has sex with you. I think that you must cross the barrier. Think that the tickling fetish maybe the softer one. We are not speaking about BDSM

I agreed to people. Your BF should know about your interest sooner or later. Basically he is the person you love and no doubt about he will be the person who will excite you the most. Even you can mix tickling and sex in the same session. Imagine yourself being tickled by your boyfriend as he has sex with you. I think that you must cross the barrier. Think that the tickling fetish maybe the softer one. We are not speaking about BDSM

Yeah he knows about my tickle fetish. He has a foot and tickle fetish. I understand where you’re coming from. Tickling and sex with my bf sounds great. The thing is, he doesn’t want me to have any more tickle sessions because he wants me to be safe.

Yeah he knows about my tickle fetish. He has a foot and tickle fetish. I understand where you’re coming from. Tickling and sex with my bf sounds great. The thing is, he doesn’t want me to have any more tickle sessions because he wants me to be safe.

If having a session is of importance to you, you could always look into a professional domme/dungeons (if having a female lering doesn't bother you). They tend to respect boundaries better than most individuals you'd come across.

If having a session is of importance to you, you could always look into a professional domme/dungeons (if having a female lering doesn't bother you). They tend to respect boundaries better than most individuals you'd come across.

Yeah I should have another woman from a professional domme/dungeon tickle me, I don’t mind.

I don't know if I am missing something but if you're having a tickle session with him, why wouldn't he feel you are safe?

I don't know if I am missing something but if you're having a tickle session with him, why wouldn't he feel you are safe?

What I mean is, if I have a tickle session with somebody else when my bf isn’t around, he worries about that because he wants me to be safe and that makes sense.

What I mean is, if I have a tickle session with somebody else when my bf isn’t around, he worries about that because he wants me to be safe and that makes sense.

If you’re both into tickling and only have sessions with him then that is great. Definitely have a speak with him about it. :)

Pardon me if I have missed something but if your bf has a tickle fetish have you asked him to tickle you or is that why you are seeking sessions?

Pardon me if I have missed something but if your bf has a tickle fetish have you asked him to tickle you or is that why you are seeking sessions?

Well the thing is, we are in an online relationship and yes, he does have a tickle fetish. We are gonna meet and be together soon. So he has yet to tickle me in real life. He promised that he would tickle me for real. I haven’t been tickled in so long and I have continued to wait. I just don’t want to get in trouble if I go out and have tickle sessions again.

Hi Lauren. I did the internet relationship thing many years ago. Its great you both have the fetish and i hope it works out for you but i would caution you this- dont put your life on hold for too long for someone you havent actually met. Set a date and dont take excuses for why it cant happen if they back out. You havent met this perdon so you dont owe them anything until they are able to satisfy your daily needs for companionship and affection. This is the start of your prime and it doesnt last forever. You dont want to be able to say that you spent your 21st year waiting for someone and passed up the chance to experiance life.

Hi Lauren. I did the internet relationship thing many years ago. Its great you both have the fetish and i hope it works out for you but i would caution you this- dont put your life on hold for too long for someone you havent actually met. Set a date and dont take excuses for why it cant happen if they back out. You havent met this perdon so you dont owe them anything until they are able to satisfy your daily needs for companionship and affection. This is the start of your prime and it doesnt last forever. You dont want to be able to say that you spent your 21st year waiting for someone and passed up the chance to experiance life.

Thanks, you’re right about that.

Ah I see, makes sense now. Justin is totally right too. Online relationships aren't real relationships until you meet them. Don't put your life on hold, because you need affection and care in real life, and you're entitled to it. I'm speaking from experience. :)

Ah I see, makes sense now. Justin is totally right too. Online relationships aren't real relationships until you meet them. Don't put your life on hold, because you need affection and care in real life, and you're entitled to it. I'm speaking from experience. :)

Yeah I agree with Justin but I know my relationship isn’t real! I’m already very sad about it because I’ve NEVER had a boyfriend in real life like most people have. I’m not putting my life on hold. I do need attention and care in real life. I understand where you’re coming from.

Yeah I agree with Justin but I know my relationship isn’t real! I’m already very sad about it because I’ve NEVER had a boyfriend in real life like most people have. I’m not putting my life on hold. I do need attention and care in real life. I understand where you’re coming from.

Okay. Just trying to help.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back