• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Log cabin f/m adult only!

purple2306

TMF Expert
My wife and I went out of town a few weeks back, I had been meaning to post this short tale of what happened, so here goes...

One of the mornings I woke up and while my wife was in the shower I was admiring the steel frame bed, it had a worn metal look to the frame, it had a metal headboard, and the footboard was also metal shaped into small squares along the foot. I began thinking about what I wanted to do while here for the weekend and literally stretched myself out on the bed to just get that helpless tied feeling and that would help give me some creativity for how I wanted to tie my wife or myself.

I looked in our bags and noticed I only brought the cuffs made for wrists and nothing else. I was bummed but as I looked the bed I noticed those squares along the bottom of the bed are about eight inches. So I got back into bed and pointed my foot and stuck it thru the bed frame, once thru I simply turned my toes pointing towards the ceiling and when I tried to pull out my foot it wouldnt fit.

So I tried it with the other foot, once it was in and in position I reached up and grabbed the headboard and slid myself up till I had no more slack without pulling my own feet off! I layed there for a bit and realized this will work good...

So when my wife came out of the shower I showed her what I learned, she could care less, she was hungry and wanted to eat.. Ok maybe later.

So later on that night she asked if I wanted to fool around, I said sure, she said show me what you meants this morning with the bed?
Ok, so I put the cuffs on my wrists, I have large spring loaded clips, like a mountain climber would use, you pull the one part back and clip it on a rope, well anyway I have those, I grabbed the belts from the robes that the lodge provided and got on the bed.

Put my feet thru the holes a little more then shoulder length apart, and slid up on the bed a little, I wrapped the belts from the fluffy robes around my ankles, I didnt want to be able to move, then placed a pillow under my butt, and layed back, I reached up as high as I could and clipped the cuffes onto the rod iron bed. One click for each wrist and I was trapped. I had already put a wash cloth in my mouth and waited for my wife to start.

She played with my feet lightly at first, tickling the sides of my soles, up and down the arches with her nails, I was like HOLY SHIT... I have been tied many times before but something about the bed, it was solid, I was literally stretched just to make the cuffs reach.

She tickled faster and a little more aggressive, I was laughing so hard. She then started traveling up my legs, tickling and stroking, it tickled but not nearly as much as my feet had.
Then in one swoop she put my dick in her mouth, the warmth it really took me by surprised and I gasped. The pleasure was awesome but short lived, she started tickling around my balls, and around my waistline, I was laughing so hard, but then again so was she, she was getting me good and knew it!

She stopped the bj and tickled up my sides to my armpits, up and down and around till I thought I was going to burst.

Then she grabbed the hitachi with the attachment made for males, she slid in on me with an ample amount of lube and turned it on, then after a few moments said could I get one hand loose? Loose I said? Yes, so I tried and I was able to unclick one wrists after I literally stretched up.
She then handed me the hitachi and said to hold it on myself. OK

You ever have those days where things are happening and you hear something and it just doesnt click? So I am holding the hitachi on my dick, its vibrating away and then like electricity up my legs my wife starts tickling both feet at the same time, it was heaven and hell.

I didn't take but a few minutes and I came, she told me to connect my wrist back where it was before. But Im done!!!! Just a minute or two and then your done.

She wiped the cum off me,and then lightly tickled my balls, then my stomach, nothing crazy at that moment, so I thought... She went down by the foot of the bed and was playing with my toes, saying things like " you really cant move? and this must me hard since you just came" I was laughing but enjoying it at the same time.

It was a great night! I did want to switch places with her but when I was getting my feet out of the bedframe holes I realized how much pulling so hard on a non-movable object hurts, I should have put towel in between my feet and the rod iron frame. Oh well it was intense!

Sounds like you had a great time! :) Thanks for sharing your story!

Did you ever get to tickle her in that bed?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back