• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle New England Munch - April 15th 2018

Paschendale

Dear all,

it is my pleasure to announce the return of the Tickle New England Munch!!!:yayzorz:

The event will take place at the food court of the Cambridgeside Galleria in Cambridge (100 Cambridgeside Pl, Cambridge, MA 02141), Sunday April 15 from 3pm to 7pm.

This being a munch in a public setting, please be respectful of other customers of the Center (also, feel free to buy something to drink/eat at the stands nearby).

The exact location of our table is not known at the moment, but if in doubt look around for a Squirtle doll resting on a table of the food court. We will be there.

If you have any question, you can write below, contact me by PM or write on the Tickle New England group on Fetlife. On Fetlife you can also find the page of the event.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Attention!

The event location has been changed to the CambridgeSide Galleria (100 Cambridgeside Pl, Cambridge, MA 02141).

Still from 3pm to 7pm.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back