• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Models I Want To Tickle Me!

TicklishLauren6

TMF Poster
I do wish it happened for real but most of these fetish models are retired. It will forever be in my imagination. I have always wanted Taylor Raz to tickle me all over with her long nails as she teases me by saying, “Tickle Tickle Tickle!” Also, I have always wanted Tasha to tickle me everywhere with her long nails and I have always wanted Sasha Foxx to tickle me! I’m not sure what models are still active now but I hope they are still excellent ticklers as much as the ones I really like.

I even have dreams of joining certain studios (like Tickle Abuse or Tickling Paradise) but I don’t think it will happen.

Well if you ever want me and Perla are always down to tickle new people who wanna step into the fetish world ^_^

Sorry to have to say this but you are going a bit overboard with these threads. Kind of has a spam feeling to it!!

Y this? I think this forum is free for everyone, so if she likes it, it’s ok.

Y this? I think this forum is free for everyone, so if she likes it, it’s ok.

Look at page 1 of tickling discussion. It's borderline spamming to start 5 threads in a week in Tickling Discussion which are all the same ! Not hating or anything, just telling it how it is.

I am NOT going overboard with this and I am NOT spamming! This thread does NOT have a spam feeling to it! Borderline spamming? Really? I feel like it IS hating on me, it’s NOT telling how it is!

5 threads a week that are all the same? They are DIFFERENT for goodness sake! I DIDN’T post 5 threads a week that are all the same! I would NEVER post the same thread over and over! I’m not gonna post any more then, I will be quiet! All of my threads are NOT the same thing! Who cares if my threads were posted within a short period of time! I did NOT create unnecessary multi-threads and I shouldn’t have to put so many of my thoughts in one thread!

I was only expressing my tickle feelings and I was just excited! I thought that was okay but I guess not! :(

Last edited:
Look at page 1 of tickling discussion. It's borderline spamming to start 5 threads in a week in Tickling Discussion which are all the same ! Not hating or anything, just telling it how it is.

She can post what she wants and if u dont like it, then dont read it.

Creating 5 threads about the same thing within a short period of time is considered spamming.

So because she is new here and excited to be a part of our community its spamming? We know she is legit because of her Youtube channel. She isnt making repeated request’s or asking for anything, just sharing her thoughts. If you wanna hate, do it somewhere else. That’s not what we are about here. Lauren, you keep being you.

So because she is new here and excited to be a part of our community its spamming? We know she is legit because of her Youtube channel. She isnt making repeated request’s or asking for anything, just sharing her thoughts. If you wanna hate, do it somewhere else. That’s not what we are about here. Lauren, you keep being you.
Absolutely!
It's quite refreshing to see someone who is into tickling like this.

Dude seriously.....who cares. She is creating content and being a part of things. Don’t like it move on and quit being a tool. Stop bugging the girl. This is how people stop being involved in things

I'll be honest I thought you created unnecessary multi-threads. You could just consolidate your thoughts more. Most forums and blogs, you'll get the same response for doing that.

I'll be honest I thought you created unnecessary multi-threads. You could just consolidate your thoughts more. Most forums and blogs, you'll get the same response for doing that.

Exactly my point. Plus some of her posts from this thread have disappeared so no point in continuing this discussion if she's erasing her answers to me. Weird, there must be some new function to completely delete posts

Exactly my point. Plus some of her posts from this thread have disappeared so no point in continuing this discussion if she's erasing her answers to me. Weird, there must be some new function to completely delete posts

u can erase posts, not threads, but doing so tends to be deceptive, esp. for a new person going through it

I do wish it happened for real but most of these fetish models are retired. It will forever be in my imagination. I have always wanted Taylor Raz to tickle me all over with her long nails as she teases me by saying, “Tickle Tickle Tickle!” Also, I have always wanted Tasha to tickle me everywhere with her long nails and I have always wanted Sasha Foxx to tickle me! I’m not sure what models are still active now but I hope they are still excellent ticklers as much as the ones I really like.

I even have dreams of joining certain studios (like Tickle Abuse or Tickling Paradise) but I don’t think it will happen.

Taylor and Sasha would definitely be a blast.

Well if you ever want me and Perla are always down to tickle new people who wanna step into the fetish world ^_^

If you do have aspirations of joining studios, Matt here has an excellent one, great for promising models or even those who need a good session. I know you had mentioned in a previous thread about wanting more sessions, but your bf was afraid for your safety. This would be a perfect scenario in which to fulfill your desires, and Matt is a professional, with excellent skills as a ler.

Taylor and Sasha would definitely be a blast.

If you do have aspirations of joining studios, Matt here has an excellent one, great for promising models or even those who need a good session. I know you had mentioned in a previous thread about wanting more sessions, but your bf was afraid for your safety. This would be a perfect scenario in which to fulfill your desires, and Matt is a professional, with excellent skills as a ler.

Yeah, I loved Taylor and Sasha. It’s too bad Taylor retired though.

Oh that’s awesome! Sounds like an excellent idea. I’ve never heard of Matt but I’ll definitely look it up. By the way, thanks for bringing all that up, this thread was getting off topic based on what this thread is all about.

I don't see that as spam, or borderline spam. To me it reads as excitement and enthusiasm to share, which we always love and want more of.

As other people have pointed out, you can always just ignore it. Or if for some reason you find it inescapably intruding on you, you could always put the OP on ignore.

That said, you've certainly made your point here, which is hopefully the end of it.

Yeah, I loved Taylor and Sasha. It’s too bad Taylor retired though.

Oh that’s awesome! Sounds like an excellent idea. I’ve never heard of Matt but I’ll definitely look it up. By the way, thanks for bringing all that up, this thread was getting off topic based on what this thread is all about.

It’s all good, threads can get hijacked easily, even if there isn’t an intention to do so.

Seriously though, drop him a line. The Tickle Room is his studio and handle on here if you’re interested.

And definitely keep posting. Positive and engaging subjects are always welcome:)

I don't see that as spam, or borderline spam. To me it reads as excitement and enthusiasm to share, which we always love and want more of.

As other people have pointed out, you can always just ignore it. Or if for some reason you find it inescapably intruding on you, you could always put the OP on ignore.

That said, you've certainly made your point here, which is hopefully the end of it.

Yes exactly! I’ve already decided to not respond to it. Thank you. I have made my point here and that I think is the end of it.

It’s all good, threads can get hijacked easily, even if there isn’t an intention to do so.

Seriously though, drop him a line. The Tickle Room is his studio and handle on here if you’re interested.

And definitely keep posting. Positive and engaging subjects are always welcome:)

Yeah it happens. And yes, I will do that. :)

Yeah it happens. And yes, I will do that. :)

As a more in depth answer to the thread. I was always a sucker for Priscilla James, the cruelty in her eyes mixed with that evil smile. And then there’s Addie Juniper/Rya Fett, methodical in her approach and destructive in her results.

As a more in depth answer to the thread. I was always a sucker for Priscilla James, the cruelty in her eyes mixed with that evil smile. And then there’s Addie Juniper/Rya Fett, methodical in her approach and destructive in her results.

Ooh nice! I’ve heard of Addie Juniper. Someone told me I have cute mannerisms like her, which is a lovely compliment.

Ooh nice! I’ve heard of Addie Juniper. Someone told me I have cute mannerisms like her, which is a lovely compliment.

That is a lovely compliment! If you find the taunting to your liking, you should definitely check out Priscilla James.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back