• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Models I Want To Tickle Me!

I'm glad Jeff stepped in to say something. It's just excitement and it's very adorable.
Ya if you ever want to talk about it let me know. Not everything we do is recorded. Had one girl get into a session with 4 girls.
But I'm sure if anything there are tons of studios out there who would take you in with some great lers. Just do your research ^_^ where old lers fall new ones emerge

I'm glad Jeff stepped in to say something. It's just excitement and it's very adorable.
Ya if you ever want to talk about it let me know. Not everything we do is recorded. Had one girl get into a session with 4 girls.
But I'm sure if anything there are tons of studios out there who would take you in with some great lers. Just do your research ^_^ where old lers fall new ones emerge
Yeah, I’m glad Jeff stepped in too. Thank you. It is just excitement and that’s all. I was NOT spamming or creating unnecessary multi-threads. They were all different facts about how I love to be tickled.
I’m sure there are some studios that will take me in.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t mind getting tickled by either Sasha Foxx or Kelly Lynn Sage

I've always wanted to be tickled by Cali Logan, Addie Juniper, and Paige Turner at the same time, all barefoot in bikinis.

I'd probably go insane from those 3 amazing Lers tickling me at once, but I would have a Blast until then! :)

Oh really? That does sound amazing.

Well i've heard it said if you have a dream you wish to follow.
The time to start is today. If you feel confident and ready. Try to find a studio in your area and get in contact. I'm sure many would love to have you and from your short videos you've shared.
I can bet having a professional and some good restraints that you'll have a blast and provide a fun video many will enjoy.

Well i've heard it said if you have a dream you wish to follow.
The time to start is today. If you feel confident and ready. Try to find a studio in your area and get in contact. I'm sure many would love to have you and from your short videos you've shared.
I can bet having a professional and some good restraints that you'll have a blast and provide a fun video many will enjoy.

Thank you so much. That was very inspiring and motivating.

If i really want to have a blast/lose my mind, I would add in Scarlet and M.J.
5 barefoot girls in bikinis tickling the crap out of me would be amazing and torturous all at once. :p

Also, I like that you post a lot of threads. The more tickling discussion, the better. :)
I actually have one of my own similar to this one. Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks about this.

Oh boy, it does sound amazing.

I’m glad you don’t mind my many threads. You’re right, the more Tickling Discussion, the better. I’m glad I’m not the only one either.

Kelli Lynn Sage , Sasha Foxx , and especially Tasha formerly from TA

I'm not sure if she's still active in the fetish world, but Chloe from TickleCentral was always a skilful tickler! She'd have found all your spots, Lauren! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back