• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I wonder which of us ended up in this book...

tk86

TMF Expert
Nope, Mistress Scarlett was not among the Dommes that I have patronized at The Dominion.
:D

I just listened to it. This is the 2nd Pro Domme/Switch I've heard say they faked being ticklish. (The first was WAY more negative about it.) And while it's frustrating to hear this because WE take it personally/ or to heart... we have to remember that she could have said any number of things that she felt the same way about and we woulden't give it a second thought. Like if the man had spanked her or... had a balloon fetish. There is most anything she could have said but... THAT happened to be her first introduction. And it's obvious the age gap through her for a loop.

Ultimately she did say in part that it ended up being a good way to start because it felt innocent. So in that way at least we know she had something kinda positive to say. It wasn't exactly a smear campaign. But I LOVE whomever the woman was that set her straight saying 'Who are YOU to judge anyone?' #TRUTH

That ended up being a meaningful lesson for her and so a big thank you to the women who said that. There are no emotional rules though that comes with Pro Domme work. Professionalism.... YES. But... they are human beings and have their own set of emotions, feelings, and opinions. And I do like the last story she told about the couple. And her feelings about it. Also the way she left this job speaks of the maturity she gained. Thats all anyone can hope someone receives in this life I suppose.

Side note: If I ever win the lottery... I'll be buying my OWN Dungeon. And no one here will ever have to worry about any of this ever again. :D ;)

Last edited:
Yeah sorry to disappoint you men folk, but a lot of people in both the sex work industry and adult entertainment industry fake and it's not just tickling. At the end of the day most are focused on the almighty dollar and they will do whatever it takes to get it. I don't fake and I actually am kinky plus I actively personally participate in the kink lifestyle(I attend both big and small events. Feel free to say hi if you see me at NEST.), but I will assure you most in the industry are not like me. I am not saying they aren't kinky at all, but as I said earlier they focus more on the money and will fake their way through stuff they don't like.

Yeah the age ratio she talked about has been true for me for the most part. I have actually had sessions with more guys close in age since moving, but I would still say the majority over all has been 20+ years older than me. It logically makes sense because they would probably be more likely to have the income for it.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back