• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debbie Mcgee tickled

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Pretty much speaks for itself :)

youtube.com/watch?v=mgfSULTNQLg

Debbie was interviewed about 'Strictly Come Dancing' on the Chris Evans Radio 2 Breakfast Show recently. Chris mentioned he'd heard that in training, when Debbie isn't dancing as she should, her partner sometimes tickle tortured her. Debbie then explained that her partner (Giovanni) accidentally discovered that she was ticklish while practicing one of their routines. She admitted "I'm REALLY ticklish. You just need to poke me in certain places and my knees crumble and I fall to the floor laughing". Now, if she makes a mistake or is having a bad week she knows she's likely to be subjected to what she described as "the torture of the tickle".

Link here - hope it works. The excerpt starts around 1.20 mark. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05k2m2b

I love how clear the progression is in her mind - she knows exactly when he discovered her ticklishness, and how it's been used on her from incident to incident.

A woman in her late 50's... it warms my heart to know that for some, it never really goes away. :)

Am I wrong hearing at 1:21 the host sympathizing with her saying "Oh, no, I know exactly..." implying she is also ticklish? Or just my imagination and wishful thinking? I mean a youtube clip.

Am I wrong hearing at 1:21 the host sympathizing with her saying "Oh, no, I know exactly..." implying she is also ticklish? Or just my imagination and wishful thinking? I mean a youtube clip.

I think you're right, that sounds like where the host was going...

I think you're right, that sounds like where the host was going...

It was her who panickly cried "Giovanni stop it, stop it!" not Debbie. The "victim" seemed not to mind at all. Then blurted "I know EXACTLY..." then realized she was about to admit being ticklish to the whole world and her voice trailed off... Who is she anyway?

It was her who panickly cried "Giovanni stop it, stop it!" not Debbie. The "victim" seemed not to mind at all. Then blurted "I know EXACTLY..." then realized she was about to admit being ticklish to the whole world and her voice trailed off... Who is she anyway?

I have no idea. I don't even know who Debbie is, I just happened to trip over this on youtube.

I have no idea. I don't even know who Debbie is, I just happened to trip over this on youtube.

Gents, have no fear. I am from the UK and can therefore tell you about both of them.

Debbie McGee was the former stage assistant and widow of the late magician Paul Daniels. She is also a former ballet dancer.

The host is UK TV and radio presenter Zoe Ball. Interestingly, about 20-odd years ago Zoe did an advert for Pepsi where she stripped naked and then had clothes painted onto her. There's a link to a description here -
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Zoe+B...nt.-a061331143

She admits "But I forgot how ticklish I am under the arms, which was a bit of a problem. Luckily, that's the only place I'm ticklish."

Picture here - http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3807197 It's amazing that Zoe is NAKED in that picture! Her 'clothes' are just painted on.

Interesting! And from the paint job, they barely even touched her armpits. They must be extremely sensitive.

Interesting! And from the paint job, they barely even touched her armpits. They must be extremely sensitive.

Yeah, seems pretty certain that they are. My guess is that Zoe just couldn't stand the bristles of the brush anywhere near her ticklish armpits.

Here's some further info from our site a few years back -

Zoe Ball (OK Magazine): "Now Zoe, what's the most fun you have had with a past boyfriend?"
Zoe: I had him tickle my feet for ages because it felt so good at first, but then he got faster and it tickled like mad!! Then it wasn't as fun!!"

So it seems I was right. She had definitely seen the clip before the interview and Debbie was tickled under her arm in there. She when Zoe sympathized with her she really EXACTLY knew what she meant being tickled under arms...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back