• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantazia - Cosmogony Crossover

Cynthia_Massol

TMF Expert
Hi :)

Here's my new Fantazia's sub-project, called Cosmogony Crossover, being the sequel of my story Trail of the Witch and being at the same time in the continuity of my previous sub-projects Pavonis Pharmacopeia & CROSSWOES CASES :)

It will be a long saga containing around 45 chapters at total, being a Fantazia "crossover" because it will be a transversal saga featuring the main events of my Fantazia's metaverse, including various characters and different story arcs "mixed together" around a main theme featuring the "cosmogony" of Fantazia :)

I have already set up a very short synopsis of each chapters, but developing them will taking some time, so I think it will taking around two months to produce & publish it all here, and I hope to have enough time and being enough available and inspired these next weeks to be able to complete this saga, which will be a condensed digest of my Fantazia's whole project :)
Theorically, it could taking me one or two days to write a chapter, but some chapters may need some extra-documentation for myself in order to produce a realistic story, as clear and close as it is in my mind :)

This saga will containing various themes, sometimes scientifical, sometimes esoterical, but always linked, near or far, to tickling (and also female foot fetish, lesbian lusts and BDSM & bondage) :)
The continuity may not be evident at the begining, but along the progression, some links will appearing between them, and I hope this web of fantasies will catching you in my Fantazia's metaverse ;)

Now, let's start this saga and be ready for a far trip in my Fantazia's metaverse through... The Devilish Dabih Dimension :)

Click on the pictures for zoom :)

As always, comments are appreciated :)

Last edited:
After this "cosmic" introduction, let's come back on Earth for the 1st chapter : Shepherd Star :)

Click on the picture for zoom :)

Comments appreciated :)

Last edited:
Great text and photo! :feets: Looks very interesting. :D
Thank you for your comment :)

The next chapter will coming soon ;)

Trivia : There's something noteworthy in this first chapter : usually, I write my stories at third-person, as an external narrator, but in this first chapter, for the first time, I wrote at the first-person, making this way the narrator INSIDE my Fantazia's metaverse :)
I have chosen this way in order to not giving immediately the identity of the "narrator" character, which comes later in the story ;)
Another noteworthy thing is that I am also present in this chapter, but this time, not as the narrator (as the readers could believe at the begining) but as a "cameo guest", where I am the Custodian of Cultural & Historical Heritage of Fantazia Kingdom of the Costretto's library's Enfer (called "Cynthia") ;)
In fact, the Custodian of Cultural & Historical Heritage of Fantazia Kingdom is supposed to gather every historical documents about the Kingdom of Fantazia, then it's naturally the perfect role for "me", as in real life, I also use to know everything about the history (and the story) of Fantazia ;)

Here's the second chapter of this story : Witchcraft :)

This new chapter introduces two new characters and continues the saga about the "witches" ;)

(Click on the picture for zoom)

Comments still appreciated ; the sequel will coming soon ;)

Trivia #1: The "introduction" of this second chapter (about Valeria, the "Tickle Inquisitor" and the "High Witch Priestess Bella Dona") is an excerpt from this book : https://books.google.com/books?id=EB6SDQAAQBAJ (from "Bella Dona", so I'm not the author of this introduction).
I used this excerpt as introduction because the story is about witches tickled during Inquisition trials (and makes then a good transition with the previous chapter) and also because the daughter of Hell-Liana (Eliana Greymalkin, seen in the first chapter and also in my story Trail of the Witch), called Evil-Lynn (Evelin Greymalkin) is also called "Belladona" in the French version (while Hell-Liana, in the French version, is also called "Mandragore", meaning "Mandrake" and her black cat Bezekira or "Hellcat" being also called "Mandragot", meaning "Matagot") :)

Trivia #2 : About the "hustler", I called him "Hadley" because it's both masculine & feminine gender ; and for his face, I used the head of the Australian actress Tilda Swinton, which is androgyne and matches well with the appearence of Hadley Heart :)

Trivia #3 : About the picture used for the introduction of Witchcraft, that's an artwork from the well known fetish artist BAC that I have "extended" by adding a medieval background showing the city of Fantazia ;)

Get ready for a one of the most exciting chapter from this story : Bewitchment :)

This chapter introduces the origins of a new character, called Morgane, better known as Mistress Morgane :)

Will you guess the real identity of her mysterious brother...? ;)

The answer will be given in the next chapter ! :)

Comments are still very appreciated ; the sequel will coming soon :)

A fun read through so far with some interesting history and kinky scenarios shown. Should be good to see more of it.

The 4th chapter will coming very soon :)

Here's an appendix to the 2nd chapter, featuring a detailed view of a picture :)

(click on the picture for zoom)

In waiting for the chapter 4, here's a second appendix, this time to the 3rd chapter, featuring the "Making of Mistress Morgane", showing several sketches :)

Comments are always appreciated :)

I have finished writing the chapter 4 yesterday night (just before going to bed), so I didn't have time to publish it yesterday...
I have produced these two appendix today, so I'm going to publish the chapter 4 tomorrow (unless I receive comments before ;) ).

The chapter 5 is already in progress tonight and will be finished very soon, too ;)

Love that toe ring, great work!
Thank you :)

I have just finished writing the chapter 5, now :)
But of course, before publishing it, here's the chapter 4, called : Nigromancy :)

(click on the picture for zoom)

Comments are still appreciated :)

In this last chapter, you have noticed the coming back of Brian "Blake" Black (from the chapter 1) and also of Pr Pyotr Puzzle (from my previous sub-project CROSSWOES CASES : "Two Ticklish" story) ;)

In waiting of the next chapter, here's a special bonus : the "Groundwork" ("Making of") version of the chapter 4 :)

This prototype contains the paragraphs structures, original pictures (before customization) and "keywords clouds" (brainstorming) about the paragraphs contents :)

Comments are appreciated :)

Here's the chapter 5 of the saga, featuring a new character and the return of a "special guest" ;)

I haven't written yet the next chapter ; I planned to do it today but didn't have time, so I hope to have time to write it tomorrow...

Comments are still appreciated :)

As I'm working on a parallel project since yesterday, I didn't have time to write the chapter 6 yet, but I have got a more precise scenario for it, so it should be ready very soon :)

While waiting for it, here's the updated version of the chapter 2, featuring a new face for the Hustler Hadley Heart, looking more feminine and sexier (none other changes in the story or anything else) :)

P.S.: I'll tell you more soon about my parallel project, still associated to Fantazia, that will probably interresting some of you ;)

Here's also, as a "teaser", an appendix of the coming soon chapter 6 : Interlope :)

(Click on the image for zoom)

Thank you very much for your support :)

My parallel project, called Cooperative Customizable Contributions & Commissions Concept will containing templates to create custom elements (custom characters, for beginning) for Fantazia :)

Here's at last the chapter 6, called finally Hellfire's Harlot (instead of "Interlope") :)

This chapter contains a lot of pictures, making it closer to a comic ;)

Yesterday, after a week, I have finished a functional version of my spin-off Fantazia's sub-project : Cooperative Customizable Contributions & Commissions Concept :)

This first version is a template for creating customized (standard male) characters for Fantazia (I plan to make very soon another similar template for female characters, including more detailed properties) :)

I have tried today my template to create the character of Colonel Mustard (that appeared as secondary character in the chapter 6) :)

So, I'm glad to present you the new official Appendix 6 : Colonel Mustard :)

For those of you who are interrested to create their own character (for Fantazia, or just as a try), I can give them my editable formulary ;)

The chapter 7 will coming soon :)

For this 7th chapter, I have used many pictures with a nice story featuring many characters, including some previous ones coming back :)
This is also the first chapter featuring an official submissive female character (until now, the victims were most of the time anonymous) :)
A lot of nice surprises for those of you who liked the previous chapters of this saga :)

Here's the Chapter 7 : Triskelion's Takeover :)

The next chapter will be the second part of this scenario :)

Comments still VERY appreciated :)

I wish to thank particulary all the members who supported me for this project until now : grayheart7, DEV, loves2TK, gent28, milagros317, PK Fire!, jackstern, ysfgh, tickledursula :)

Last edited:

I have edited my last post with a minor update of my story (the 4th line from the end, which changes nothing in the story, just adding a minor detail) :)

I planned to write & publish 3 chapters weekly, but I'm very busy with my job this week, so if I've got enough time, I'll publishing the next chapter before Sunday.

I don't know yet how much available time I will have since next week, so in the doubt, I prefer to consider that I'll publishing only one chapter weekly (probably on Saturday) ; if I finally become available again, I'll continue writing and publishing about 3 chapters weekly since the following week :)
In all cases, I'll trying to continue this saga at least weekly :)

Tomorrow, I'll publishing the appendix of this last chapter :)

Comments always very appreciated :)

Sorry for the delay, I was very busy this week-end...

Here's the appendix of the last chapter, in waiting for the next one :

Appendix_7_Cleo_Cheops.jpg

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back