• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantazia - Cosmogony Crossover

Some nice follow up with the characters here, Very nice choice of the last picture as well. Always nice to see the navel get some focus.

Thank you for your comment :)

Yes, this chapter is a great meeting of characters and the Black Club is the gathering of the most evil Dominators ;)

The next chapter will be the continuation of this last one, with the origins of Count Christopher Club and two new subs for the Black Club ;)

Hi :)

Here's at last the Chapter 8 : Shangri-La :)

(Click on the picture for zoom)

Comments are very appreciated :)

Once I had published the chapter 4, I have made a picture that I kept initialy for the "Chapter 7 Appendix", but finally, after written and published the chapter 7, I realize that this picture fits better for the chapter 4 :)

So, in waiting for the chapter 9, here's a new unreleased "Chapter 4 Appendix" called Switch's Spell :)

The plot for the chapter 9 is set up, I just wish to find more pictures for illustrating it :)
The plot for the chapter 10 is also nearly set up and I've already got all the needed pictures for it, so it should coming quickly after ;)

Comments appreciated :)

Last edited:

I have edited my last post by adding a full size picture (by clicking on the regular size preview picture) :)

Here's also a new appendix for the chapter 6, called Solitaire Scrier :)

I have just finished writing the chapter 9 ; I'm going to publish it tomorrow ;)
There is a lot of text in this one (with several pictures, too, of course), that's why it took longer for me to develop the plot :)
This chapter is a milestone in the Fantazia's story, featuring the origins of the two main clubs of Fantazia in the conclusion of this chapter ;)

I'll also publishing the appendix for the chapter 8 ;)

Comments very appreciated :)

Here's the Appendix 8 - Geiko & Maiko, featuring the Jīng geishas :)

Last edited:

As promised, here's at last the Chapter 9 : Jīng, featuring the direct sequel of the previous chapter :)

This is the second chapter from the "asian trilogy" (including chapters 8, 9 & 10) ;)

This chapter introduces a new tickler character, as evil as Baron Brian Black (but in a different style) ;)

P.S.: I have also edited my previous post with a larger version of the Appendix 8 ;)

Here's the Appendix 9 : Babinski Sign, featuring a larger view of a picture used in the chapter 9, including a bonus photo ;)

Trivia : This scene is a teaser from the next chapter, which will coming very soon, featuring the sister of Dr Shiro Spade ;)

Last edited:

Here's the Chapter 10 : Chess vs Cards ! :)

For this 10th chapter, I've made a memorial to the birth of my Fantazia's project (in the year 2000), which was called Chess vs Cards at this time (during many years) :)

In fact, the Chess Club and the Cards Club (introduced at the end of the chapter 9) were the very first "clubs" I have imaginated in the year 2000 :)
I have imaginated the Black Club around the year 2007, as a "prequel", and many other ideas came later (the Gangsters Guild and the Triskelion around 2008, the Hellfire Club and the Fantazia city around 2014, and many other ideas came between 2015-2018) :)

If you like this story, let's share your comments and you'll receiving a special bonus ;)

As an interlude, I plan to write a spin-off story in 3 chapters very soon :)

The first chapter will be the direct sequel of my story Trail of the Witch, featuring the three original characters + three new characters :)
The second chapter will continuing the story in medieval times, with four totally new characters :)
The third chapter will be the conclusion, taking place nowadays, featuring Mistress Morgane Black (who has left the Black Club) and two new custom characters imaginated by a fan :)

As this fan is French, I'm going to write this spin-off story both in French & English :)

In waiting, here's the groundwork version of the chapter 10 :

Comment appreciated :)

Last edited:

Here's a special bonus : an editable Appendix : Lingqi ;)

It features a random victim feet tickle tortured by Dr Sakura "Saki" Spade & Dr Shiro Spade (introduced in my two previous chapters) ;)

Feel free to share your own edited version by including your own dialogs and I'll offering a special bonus :)

The definitive Appendix will be published next week :)

P.S.: I have edited the previous post with a larger view of the groundwork version :)

Here's the definitive Appendix 10 : Lingqi :)

P.S.: I have already written the two first chapters of the spin-off story in French version (I still have to write the third chapter to complete it) :)
I have also started to translate the first chapter in English, so I'm going to publish it on TMF soon :)
This spin-off story is a collaborative project with a French friend of me who has imaginated two characters for this story :)
(We still have to be in contact to fix some details for the third chapter...)

The sequel of this Cosmogony Crossover should continue in several days with the 11th chapter :)

I've got also some good news for soon, like a new chapter in the CROSSWOES CASES serie and another friend of me who proposed me to draw some tickling artworks as illustrations for my Fantazia project :)

I'll showing some teasers (e-book cover, original pictures, groundwork version, 1st chapter in original French version...) of my spin-off story to the members who share there an edited version of this last appendix (by using my groundwork bonus version published on my previous post) ;)

I have finished to translate in English the two first chapters of the spin-off story Curse of the Witch, which is the direct sequel of the story Trail of the Witch :)

It is not yet "official", as I wish to have first the courtesy of my collaborator and to check with him some details for the last chapter of this story (that will featuring his two own characters) ; so I wish to be sure that the definitive plot for the last chapter will be in continuity with the two first parts of the story :)

Here's already, as a teaser, the picture that will be used for the cover of the e-book :

Curse_of_the_Witch_cover.jpg

After many days without publishing anything here, I'm back to present you the next chapter of the saga : Polish O'Nail :)

Following the "asian trilogy", this new chapter features the second part of the origins of the Cards Club (introduced in the previous chapter), with new members ;)

If you are into female foot fetish and if you liked the Pavonis Pharmacopeia project, you'll like this chapter :)

11_Polish_O_Nail.jpg

The next chapter should be published this week :)

In waiting for the next chapter, I offer you a bonus game based on a picture from the last chapter : Spot the Difference ;)

In fact, here's an unreleased demo version and the definitive version of the picture in higher size :

Polish_O_Nail_Pedicure_1.JPG
Polish_O_Nail_Pedicure_2.jpg

If you find the 4 differences between these pictures, I'll publishing here the definitive picture in better resolution ;)

Here's the Appendix 11 : Cards Club :)

Appendix_11_Cards_Club.jpg

The next chapter will coming very soon :)

Cynthia

Here's the Chapter 12 : MACHINATIONS, featuring the return of Baron Brian Black and the creation of the Chess Club :)
This chapter introduces a new sadistic maniac tickler scientist (probably as sadistic as Dr Shiro Spade) !

12_MACHINATIONS.jpg

Here's a larger picture of the WHITE WARD, featuring the return of Pr Pyotr Puzzle with Pr William "Willy" White, a new character appeared in the last chapter and the introduction of the White Knight tickling machine (also known as "Tech'ler"), used on the gargalaphobic ticklee Madelyn Madison Monroe ;)

White_Knight_TMF.jpg

If you like it, let's find the 4 differences in the Spot the Difference bonus on the top of this page to unlock a larger view ;)

The appendix of the chapter 12 will be published soon, as well as the next chapter :)

I'm also preparing the 1st chapter of a new season of CROSSWOES CASES, featuring the continuation of Pr Pyotr Puzzle's origins ;)

Here's another larger picture from the last chapter, featuring the White King again (Pr William "Willy" White, wearing this time his binocular G-ray Goggles), torturing again Madelyn Madison Monroe on his White Knight ("Tech'ler"), in a different place from his White Ward ;)

White_King_TMF.jpg

Comments appreciated (I'll sharing a HD version of this picture with readable text on the "TICKLING RESTRAINT" poster ;) ).

I have already realized a "groundwork version" of the new chapter of CROSSWOES CASES ; I'll publishing the definitive version once finished :)

I'll also publishing the "appendix 12" tomorrow :)

As promised, here's the Appendix 12 : Billy & Willy ;)

Appendix_12_Billy_Willy.jpg

This appendix features alternate "younger" versions of the Black King & White King, inspired by artworks from CorruptKING (DeviantArt artist) ;)

Here's a teaser of the next chapter, in waiting until monday for the publishing of it ;)

T_zer.jpg

Trivia : The main character appearing in this teaser picture is the White Queen, that will be introduced in the next chapter ;)

After this teaser and a long abstinence this last week-end, here's at last the Chapter 13, featuring lesbian tease & denial fantasy ;)

In this new chapter, you'll discovering a new member of the Chess Club, the White Queen, in the WHITE WARD :)

This chapter is essentially based on this new character (including her origins) and on lesbian tease & denial ;)

13_WHITE_WARD.jpg

I had spare time last week, so I have already made the Appendix 13 and even the Chapter 14 & Appendix 14, but before publishing the Chapter 14, I'll publishing the new chapter of CROSSWOES CASES (that I have already realized, too) as an interlude, in order to appreciate better this Chapter 14, which will announcing the conclusion of the first arc of this Cosmogony Crossover saga ;)

I planned 46 chapters at total, but I'll finally reduce it to 42 or 43 ; not that I'm going to reduce the story, but I finally plan to include 3 or 4 of these chapters in the CROSSWOES CASES instead (being more adapted for these several chapters) :)

Also, as it usually takes me 2 or 3 days to produce a chapter (3 days to make a chapter + its appendix), I'll publishing some "bonus pictures" as teasers between two chapters (with some informations about the story and evolution of my project) :)
In fact, I already know the general contents of all the chapters, but in order to edit them, I still need to find some illustrations pictures, find a good plot for the chapter that integrate the "key elements", structurate the paragraphs, make a "groundwork version", do some researches on specific subjects to make it as interresting as possible, develop the story itself, edit the pictures and produce the appendix with some bonus pictures :)

Since the next story arc (begining in the Chapter 15), I'll publishing "low-quality" versions of the chapters here (50% resolution, or 70% when the font size will be too small, to be readable) and will only sharing my full resolution works in private to members who support my project :)
In fact, I wish to keep it totally FREE, but since the month of june, I'll probably be less available (more busy at my job), so I'll need your comments and support to be motivated & inspired and find time to publish all the last chapters of this saga (and surely more sub-projects to come after) ;)

P.S.: This chapter is published at 50% resolution, to give you a sample, but if you wish to see it at full resolution, give me some comments and I'll updating it with the full resolution one ;)

Here's a larger view of a first picture, featuring the Dr Doralice White ("White Queen") with her first patient, Whitney Monroe White ("White Rook I") :)

Code:
Who's your favorite Fantazia's Queen ?

( ) A - Black Queen (Mistress Morgane Black)
( ) B - Heart Queen ("Vamp-Hire" Heather Heart)
( ) C - Club Queen (Countess Clarice Club)
( ) D - Spade Queen (Dr Sakura "Saki" Spade)
( ) E - Diamond Queen (Dr Diana Diamond)
( ) F - White Queen (Dr Doralice White)

And here's a bonus : the "artwork version" of the photo above ;)

White_Rook_1_A_Artwork.jpg

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back