• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantazia - Cosmogony Crossover

Hi :)

Here's a larger view of a second picture, featuring Whitney Monroe White (White Rook I) with Dr Doralice White (White Queen) :)

(Click on the picture for zoom)

Several years ago, Dr Doralice White took in charge the pregnancy of her sister-in-law for the birth of her two sons : "Archie" (Archibald) & "Cam" (Cameron) ;)

"Archie" will have a female foot fetish and will becoming the White Bishop I, while "Cam", being androgynous, will be bisexual and will becoming the White Bishop II ;)

Here's also as bonus the "artwork version" of the photo above ;)

White_Rook_1_B_Artwork.jpg

Comments appreciated :)

Here's a larger view of the last picture, featuring the White Queen (Dr Doralice White) at the White Ward (with an anonymous patient on the standard version, not present in the bonus demo version above) :

(Click on the pictures for zoom)

I'll publishing the Appendix 13 tomorrow ;)

P.S.: I have finished today another chapter of CROSSWOES CASES that I'll publishing soon ;)

I have also started another chapter of this serie and plan to publish soon a new lotion in Pavonis Pharmacopeia too ;)

Here's the planning of my future publications on TMF to come soon :
- Cosmogony Crossover - Appendix 13 : Chess Club
- Cosmogony Crossover - "WHITE WARD" bonus pictures
- CROSSWOES CASES - 4 - "Diptych'ler (Dichotomy)"
- CROSSWOES CASES - Tickling experiments bonus pictures
- Cosmogony Crossover - Chapter 14 : Hand of Justice
- Cosmogony Crossover - "TetriX" bonus pictures
- Cosmogony Crossover - Appendix 14 : P.A.V.O. Paraphernalia Factory
- CROSSWOES CASES - 5 - "FreeCell"
- CROSSWOES CASES - Bonus pictures
- Pavonis Pharmacopeia - FreeCell Fluid
- CROSSWOES CASES - 6 - (title unknown yet)
- CROSSWOES CASES - Bonus pictures
- Cosmogony Crossover - Interlude (title unknown yet)

Last edited:

Here's the Appendix 13 - Chess Club, in the same structure as the Appendix 11 : Cards Club (published several days ago) ;)

This appendix features the owners & leaders of the Chess Club and their "special devices" (goats & machines) ;)

It also features the Spreader & Brushing TICKLING RESTRAINT poster (featuring the Tech'ler) and an alternate version of the T-zer ;)

Appendix_13_Chess_Club.jpg

This appendix is at 70% of original size (instead of 50%) because it contains white text (less visible).

Comments appreciated (I'll offering as "special bonus" for supporting members the original size of the Spreader & Brushing TICKLING RESTRAINT poster ;) )

P.S.: Tonight, I'm going to write "Pavonis Pharmacopeia - FreeCell Fluid" (that will be published here later, as indicated in my planning) ;)

I have also found today some more ideas for a future Cosmogony Crossover saga's chapter ;)

Here are some bonus unreleased pictures that I have made nearly four months ago, before starting this sub-project :)

They feature the White King (Pr William "Willy" White) & White Queen (Dr Doralice White) at the White Ward, with the White Rook II (Madelyn Madison Monroe) as ticklee, with an anonymous guest visitor ;)

The 3rd pictures includes also the White Rook I (Whitney Monroe White) ;)

(Click on the pictures for zoom)

Trivia : I made these dioramas as an introduction of the new avatar for the White Queen ;)

The avatar of the White Rook I (Whitney Monroe White) appearing on the 3rd picture can be considered now as her official avatar, too :)

Comments appreciated (I'll giving to the supporting members the older avatars of the White Queen as bonus pictures ;) ).

Next week, I'll publishing a new chapter of the CROSSWOES CASES serie, as an interlude before the conclusion of the 1st story arc of this Cosmogony Crossover saga ;)

Don't miss this chapter if you wish to know more about the origins of the character that will coming back in the Chapter 14 : Hand of Justice ;)

Thank you for your comment :)

I'm going to send you in PM a very special poster for your support ;)

Here's the Chapter 4 - Hand of Justice as the conclusion of the first story arc of this Cosmogony Crossover saga :)

This chapter features the return of Pr Pyotr Puzzle and several incredible guest characters in a wonderful plot ;)

14_Hand_of_Justice.jpg

Comments very appreciated :)

Here are some bonus pictures featuring the TetriX tickling machine of Pr Pyotr Puzzle :)

Firstly, here's the original TetriX machine that I have imaginated 10 years ago (and remastered in 2014) :

Tetri_X_Left.jpg

The name TetriX comes from "tetra-" ("4", as the machine has 4 cybernetic tickling arms) and "X" (the four arms being disposed like a cross) :)
And of course, this is also a reference to the computer game "Tetris", being a kind of puzzle game (the TetriX being a Pr Puzzle's machine) ;)
Also, as seen in the last chapter of CROSSWOES CASES, the TetriX is made of "Pentominoes pieces" ("pentominoes" being another type of puzzle game with kind of dominoes) :)

10 years ago, I have also imaginated an alternate version of the TetriX that I have called N²O (aka N2O),
very similar, with also 4 arms, but this time 4 different tickling tools and also including "laughing gas" bottles :

N_O_Right.jpg

The name N²O or N2O comes from the chemical formula of the nitrous oxide (the "laughing gas") :)
It is also a funny reference to "6PO", the droid from "Star Wars" movie ;)
I haven't yet made a new version of the N²O tickling machine, but I plan to make one soon (that will appearing in a future chapter of this saga) ;)

For the new version of the TetriX tickling-machine, I've firstly been inspired by several Sci-Fi prototypes :

Droide_Medico_Assistente_FX.jpg

Multi_Arm_Robot.jpg

And I've finally made my definitive model by using as basis a real-life chirurgy machine (called "Da Vinci Robot") :

robot-davinci-chirurgia-robotica.png

I feel this new model more realistic and closer to real-life than Sci-Fi :)
Also, Da Vinci biology sketches have been used as model by Pr Pyotr Puzzle for his TetriX machine (as a reference to the use of the "Da Vinci Robot" for my creation of the new TetriX avatar) ;)

Tomorrow, I'll publishing here the appendix of the chapter 14 :)

Here's the Appendix 14 : P.A.V.O. Paraphernalia Factory :)

Appendix_14_PAVO_Paraphernalia_Factory.jpg

Next week, I'll continue the CROSSWOES CASES serie, with 2 new chapters, as an interlude before the second story act of this saga :)

Here's a teaser picture from the sequel of this saga, featuring Co-Co (already seen in CROSSWOES CASES : Homo-Rictus) :)

Co_Co.jpg

P.S.: This picture is supposed to be took in 1966 (in Fantazia's story), and no, I really don't know if Co-Co was minor or not on this picture...

Here's a Fantazia's poster, titled Chess vs Cards, featuring the main characters of the first story arc of the Cosmogony Crossover :)

(Click on the picture for zoom)

P.S.: I'll have a limited access to my computer this monday & tuesday, so it will taking more time to write the next chapters...
Next week, I'll publishing at least (on monday) the "interlude" (an introduction to the second story arc) here :)
I'll trying to write the next chapters as soon as possible (I can't guarantee that I'll posting everyday ; I prefer to take more time for quality chapters).

Here's the chapter 15 ; an interlude introducing the second story arc of this saga...: P.A.V.O. (Physic Academy Vellications-Oriented) :)

15_PAVO.jpg

P.S.: I'll publishing the appendix of this chapter this week ; I'll also starting to write the next chapters since Wednesday :)

Here's the appendix of the chapter 15 : Carbonado :)

Appendix_15_Carbonado.jpg

P.S.: The next chapter should be written these next days and published next week :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back