• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stories about ticklish bosses, authority figures

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I once worked at a company in the early 90's where my boss was a beautiful blonde w/icy green eyes(her eyes were like Meg Fosters if you remember her) but also kind of a no-nonsense kind of boss. She wasn't mean but was a little cold at first. She eventually warmed up, after I had proven to her that I knew what I was doing, and became part of the team.

She had incredibly sexy petite lady feet and she always had the habit of popping her feet in and out of her heels while standing at my desk talking to me. One day when she was in a friendly mood, she had her foot sticking out of her shoe, and I was sitting next to her I reached down and tickled her sole. She screamed out "what the...?" jerked her foot away in a ticklish reaction and her shoe scooted about 3 desks away(it was late in the day, most other employees had gone home). She said "Don't ever touch my feet. They're hyper ticklish!"

Another time this same lady was lying on the couch in the break room w/her shoes off. I was already hanging out in there watching TV, asking her if she felt allright(She would occasionally get migraines, poor girl). She said yeah, I'm just chillin. I said well, "Can you chill if I do this?", tickled her foot. She almost hit the ceiling, said "Oh my God! Don't touch my feet!" One other time I poked her ribs and again she jumped, and kind of grunted.

I didn't want to push my luck w/her since she was my boss, and even though we got along, she could be a little moody, so I didn't get her very often. She never seemed to be angry when I did it, but I always made sure I tickled her when she was in a good mood and when upper mgt. or HR wasn't around.

I just thought it was cool that this accomplished savvy tough businesswoman was as ticklish as a little girl when her feet or ribs were even touched.

Anyone have stories of women in power being hyperticklish? Or for that matter, you can chime in w/stories of ticklish alpha males as well

Last edited:
She never seemed to be angry when I did it, but I always made sure I tickled her when she was in a good mood and when upper mgt. or HR wasn't around.
You got her more than just the few times stated then?

Bitch of a boss

I had a female boss who was a real bitch. You never knew what kind of mood she would be in when you met with her. I did have the opportunity one time to get a quick foot tickle. We were at lunch and we were in a booth. She was giving me a hard time about something and she must have been slipping her shoe on and off and it fell off and landed near my feet. She was trying to reach it with her foot but couldn't get it. I reached for it and offer to put it on for her. I thought now or never, I gave her foot a quick tickle. She jumped and giggled and said "Don't do that". I told her the now I know how to get her in line next time she gives me crap.

I always fantasized about tying her up and tickle torturing her. I got the opportunity to get this picture during one of our meetings.

Attachments

• 3F7813F4-3321-4C4A-BBA0-20F39261FD09.JPG
    3F7813F4-3321-4C4A-BBA0-20F39261FD09.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 748
Last edited:
It's almost a phenomenon. I've found that the bigger badder and ritlrss the female bosses I have met are....the more ticklish nd completely out of control and helpless they are when tickled.

I had a female boss who was a real bitch. You never knew what kind of mood she would be in when you met with her. I did have the opportunity one time to get a quick foot tickle. We were at lunch and we were in a booth. She was giving me a hard time about something and she must have been slipping her shoe on and off and it fell off and landed near my feet. She was trying to reach it with her foot but couldn't get it. I reached for it and offer to put it on for her. I thought now or never, I gave her foot a quick tickle. She jumped and giggled and said "Don't do that". I told her the now I know how to get her in line next time she gives me crap.

I always fantasized about tying her up and tickle torturing her. I got the opportunity to get this picture during one of our meetings.

Is your bitchy boss pretty?

Is your bitchy boss pretty?

Not bad, she is about 5'8", skinny, no tits but she has something about her. She does have some big ass feet, got to be size 9 and always has a nice pedicure. I want to tickle the shit out of those feet! Make her beg and plead!

My story "Friend agreed to be ticked revisited" is about an old boss of mine!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back